Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 9, 2022 14:45

slewan
I'm quite surprised that Paris is put at the end of bv's list (after Vienna)

I agree, but as we've seen before, there's often little logic in their logistics!

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 9, 2022 14:45

slewan
a bigger nut
Germany might have more 2 shows.

pure speculation? wishful thinking? or do you have some source?

Pure speculation.
But if Budapest cancellation was true, switching to a German city is quite likely I think.

Date: March 9, 2022 14:48

a bigger nut
slewan
a bigger nut

Pure speculation.
But if Budapest cancellation was true, switching to a German city is quite likely I think.
Or they moved from Budapest to Vienna. They are close.

Posted by: rereuk ()
Date: March 9, 2022 14:59

it's REGGIO EMILIA...dude! emilia is the region, reggio emilia a city. btw, not a big miss if they do skip it. place a SH...

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 9, 2022 14:59

PaintMonkeyManBlack
a bigger nut
slewan
a bigger nut

Pure speculation.
Or they moved from Budapest to Vienna. They are close.

very unlikely since Vienna was amongst the very first rumors (as far as I remember it was in the Austrian press already last year)

Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: March 9, 2022 15:21

Bv where do you take sources about san siro?

Date: March 9, 2022 15:31

PaintMonkeyManBlack: the Paris show is more likely to be on the 27th. That would allow them another 3 (or at least 2) full days of rest before another weekend show at the end of July?

After all, their usual pattern is one of weekend-weekday-weekend.

Naturally, it's also possible they wrap things up in Paris. I first thought Vienna would have been a good place to do that, but apparently not...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 15:35 by Topi.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: March 9, 2022 15:52

ProfessorWolf
Big Al
ProfessorWolf
colonial
ProfessorWolf
colonial
The Rolling Stones Royal Albert Hall concert Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman will join them with band and royal family members in the crowd and royal box

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

No source, this is what I think will happen

well the royals can stay home and rattle there jewelry

but i hope your right about bill and taylor

as unlikley as i find this possibility to be
m

There will be no ‘poor’ people in attendance at a Stones Albert Hall show. Everyone in that audience, will most definitely be able to afford to rattle their jewellery! Royals or not!

are you implying that the royals have to pay to see a stones show?

i mean they knighted mick and they still have to pay!

My point was really an attack on the Stones’ ticket-prices: there’s a reason As to why it is that the average attendee is middle-aged to elderly, and with a disposable income! They’re the only ones’ who can afford to attend! No, I’m largely joking, ProfessorWolf. It is true, however, that the Stones’ target demographic can, generally, easily afford the ticket cost, though.

I have no money, but’ll scrape all the pennies I have to attend one of the Hyde Park shows’!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:01

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Still think Liverpool is strange this date. Would make more sense opticly between HP1 and 2 or just after it.

Logistics - moving stages etc - are a major factor as well as juggling the availability of each venue to fit into a tour schedule.

A band that plays only two shows a week wont really feel the need to play all of their shows in one country one after the other.

Date: March 9, 2022 16:02

Big Al
ProfessorWolf
Big Al
ProfessorWolf
colonial
ProfessorWolf
colonial
The Rolling Stones Royal Albert Hall concert Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman will join them with band and royal family members in the crowd and royal box

source?

or are you joking?

i can't tell

No source, this is what I think will happen

well the royals can stay home and rattle there jewelry

but i hope your right about bill and taylor

as unlikley as i find this possibility to be
m

There will be no ‘poor’ people in attendance at a Stones Albert Hall show. Everyone in that audience, will most definitely be able to afford to rattle their jewellery! Royals or not!

are you implying that the royals have to pay to see a stones show?

i mean they knighted mick and they still have to pay!

My point was really an attack on the Stones’ ticket-prices: there’s a reason As to why it is that the average attendee is middle-aged to elderly, and with a disposable income! They’re the only ones’ who can afford to attend! No, I’m largely joking, ProfessorWolf. It is true, however, that the Stones’ target demographic can, generally, easily afford the ticket cost, though.

I have no money, but’ll scrape all the pennies I have to attend one of the Hyde Park shows’!

well, the ticket prices in the UK were/are rather reasonable compared to ticket prices in Germany. Even the prices for LD tickets were twice as much in Germany

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:04

rereuk
it's REGGIO EMILIA...dude! emilia is the region, reggio emilia a city. btw, not a big miss if they do skip it. place a SH...

The place is open space in Reggio Emilia Town, not the best for see the Stones but nice city like Lucca
Sici

[www.arenacampovolo.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-09 16:06 by Sici.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:10

roma1927

Do you think he will give you an answer?

Book hotels now while they still are pretty cheap.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:12

What are the ticket prices like for the Stones in the UK compared to Germany? I only ever have been to concerts or festival in Germany so far, never abroad, so I don't really have any comparisons to what they would charge anywhere else...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:23

I would advice everyone to read both the IORR News and also the IORR Tour Dates as rumoured, also comments in this thread, on a daily basis. The copycat press does not read and understand everything here, they do not have time or interest for that, they just copy and improvise.

Bjornulf

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:30

I booked cheap and full-refundable Milano hotel June 20-23 anyway.

Date: March 9, 2022 16:33

bv
I would advice everyone to read both the IORR News and also the IORR Tour Dates as rumoured, also comments in this thread, on a daily basis. The copycat press does not read and understand everything here, they do not have time or interest for that, they just copy and improvise.
I ask you because I live in Milan and I never read nothing on the newspaper.

Date: March 9, 2022 16:34

JumpinJeppeFlash
roma1927

Do you think he will give you an answer?

Book hotels now while they still are pretty cheap.
I live in Milan so I don’t need ti book a room

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:36

ronniewoody91
What are the ticket prices like for the Stones in the UK compared to Germany? I only ever have been to concerts or festival in Germany so far, never abroad, so I don't really have any comparisons to what they would charge anywhere else...

Stones ticket prices in Germany 2018 for the Stuttgart and Berlin shows were 40% higher than UK 2018 ticket prices. Marseille France were cheaper than average, less than 100 Euro for GA and less than 300 Euro for PIT.

On this tour, I will assume Lyon and Madrid will be ok priced, then UK and the rest of Europe probably slightly more expensive than in 2017 and 2018.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-10 12:22 by bv.

Posted by: ronniewoody91 ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:52

bv
ronniewoody91

Stones ticket prices in Germany 2018 for the Stuttgart and Berlin shows were 40% higher than UK 2018 ticket prices. Marseille France were cheaper than average, less than 100 Euro for GA and less than 300 Euro for PIT.

On this tour, I will assume Lyon and Madrid will be ok priced, then UK and the rest of Europe probably slightly more expensive than in 2017 and 2018.

Thanks for the info!
That's insane about the ticket prices, I had no clue...probably I should persuade my friend to skip the Munich show and travel somewhere else abroad instead for a third show to attend xD we need train tickets and hotels for every place, including Munich...would only be neat if they came to Frankfurt since I live here ;D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-10 12:23 by bv.

Date: March 9, 2022 16:53

bv
ronniewoody91

on the other hand: They had to lower the prices for Stuttgart. Some seat that originally put on sale for some 230 Euros were sold for only 100 Euros some weeks before the show.
LD tickets were 69 Euros (each) in Germany and 30 GBP (each) for the shows in London,
Pit tickets were 799 Euros in Germany (regular price, not VIP) and some 225 Euros for the show in Arnhem. In the UK they were some 500 GBP (if my memory serves me well). Golden circle tickets vor Paris were some 120 Euros, while they were 500 Euros in Germany (in Germany the golden circle was all seated while elsewhere it was GA)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-10 12:23 by bv.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 9, 2022 16:54

I apologize for asking this as I know it's been answered already. I just can't seem to find it. Since Hyde Park is a festival, there is little chance lucky dips will be available for either of those shows? I believe that was the consensus.

Date: March 9, 2022 16:56

No Lucky Dips for festivals, sadly.

Date: March 9, 2022 16:57

We're up to 10 shows on that list there, BTW. Four more to add?

Which ones?

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 9, 2022 17:06

slewan
LD tickets were 69 Euros (each) in Germany

Yeah, correct. I got them and „one“ lucky dip was always two tickets. So 69 for 2 tickets.

Posted by: Iguanamom ()
Date: March 9, 2022 17:15

I’m wondering why you listed SPECULATIVELY Liverpool June 8 rather than June 9. BV said 4 days from show to show us very typical. Thanks
PaintMonkeyManBlack
So SPECULATION

1 jun Madrid
5 jun Munich
8 jun Liverpool
13 jun Amsterdam
17 jun ???
21 jun Milano
25 jun Hyde Park 1
3 july Hyde Park 2
BIG GAP
19 july Lyon
23 july Vienna
27/28 july Paris

Not on the list but rumoured in some way;

Germany extra show (cologne, dusseldorf, berlin, hamburg). Could slot in 17th june
RAH show, could be between Hyde park 1 and 2 or after 2.
Scandinavia (Oslo, Stockholm, Gothenborg, Kopenhagen even Helsinki), could fill 2 shows into the big gap

Missing some rumoured cities? Assuming San Siro took over Emilio Regio rumour.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 9, 2022 17:16

schwonek
slewan

Yeah, correct. I got them and „one“ lucky dip was always two tickets. So 69 for 2 tickets.

No, I checked my e-mail for Berlin LD's:
Der Gesamtwert Ihrer Bestellung beträgt: € 134,90 (inkl. MwSt.),

Datum / Zeit: Fr, 22.06.18 19:15 Uhr
Veranstalter: FKP Scorpio Konzertproduktionen GmbH, Grosse Elbstr. 277 A, 22767 Hamburg, Deutschland
2 Ticket(s) × € 66,00

Date: March 9, 2022 17:23

Adams
schwonek
slewan

Veranstalter: FKP Scorpio Konzertproduktionen GmbH, Grosse Elbstr. 277 A, 22767 Hamburg, Deutschland
2 Ticket(s) × € 66,00

oh dear, I'm getting old, my memory is fading… in fact the LD tickets were really a few euros cheaper than I remember…

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 9, 2022 17:29

Adams
schwonek
slewan

2 Ticket(s) × € 66,00

Ok. Got it. I was wrong. Still really cheap for No Filter Pit which we got.

Date: March 9, 2022 17:35

Topi
We're up to 10 shows on that list there, BTW. Four more to add?

Which ones?

I guess something like
11. Helsinki
12. Gothenburg
13. Oslo
14. Royal Albert Hall or Germany extra show

But we'll see thumbs upcool smiley

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: March 9, 2022 17:37

sad smiley

I was wondering if Lisbon could get a show, eventually beeing part of a Summer Festival...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4142434445464748495051...LastNext
Current Page: 46 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1907
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home