Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: March 4, 2022 13:37

NO STOPPING was posted on 19 Feb 2018 on Twitter for the first time. 7 days in advance of the announcement.

So I guess things are handled different this time or 9 March changed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 13:38 by Karlos123.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 4, 2022 14:06

Got it. It wouldn't surprise me if they pushed it back. For a June start, they'd still have time to move tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 14:06 by Topi.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 4, 2022 16:26

ByZegut on Facebook: The Rolling Stones in Lyon but also Paris at the end of July.
[m.facebook.com]

Date: March 4, 2022 16:41

seems like they will need to ship the stage for just one show in the UK. HP has it's own setup i guess. Seems not logical.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 4, 2022 16:48

PaintMonkeyManBlack
seems like they will need to ship the stage for just one show in the UK. HP has it's own setup i guess. Seems not logical.

look at the last tour's map (2021) – nothing seemed logical from a logistical/geographical point of view–

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: March 4, 2022 18:30

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Would make sense if there is a show in Dublin. Any rumours on that?

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: March 4, 2022 18:39

PaintMonkeyManBlack

That's why I don't think there'll be an Anfield show . RAH will have its own stage also.

Date: March 4, 2022 18:47

welshphil
PaintMonkeyManBlack

That's why I don't think there'll be an Anfield show . RAH will have its own stage also.

In 2018 they shipped the stage for only one show to Dublin. On the same tour they brought it from Berlin to Marseille (some 1400 kilometers) for one show and then via Stuttgart to Prague (while the distance between Berlin and Prague is just some 320 kilometers)
from Paris to Liverpool it's less than 700 kilometers…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 18:49 by slewan.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: March 4, 2022 19:03

monkeymantoo
PaintMonkeyManBlack
Would make sense if there is a show in Dublin. Any rumours on that?

Nope.

Posted by: thomas guitar ()
Date: March 4, 2022 19:03

Amsterdam show added June

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 19:05 by thomas guitar.

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: March 4, 2022 19:13

slewan
welshphil
PaintMonkeyManBlack

In 2018 they shipped the stage for only one show to Dublin. On the same tour they brought it from Berlin to Marseille (some 1400 kilometers) for one show and then via Stuttgart to Prague (while the distance between Berlin and Prague is just some 320 kilometers)
from Paris to Liverpool it's less than 700 kilometers…

Didn't they have two stages for that tour ? I guess Elton John and The Eagles will be using the same stage at Anfield , and probably the 3rd, and as yet unamed act will also use that stage.

Posted by: Matt1984 ()
Date: March 4, 2022 19:23

welshphil
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Same. I think 2 Hyde Park shows will be it for the UK. And maybe the RAH of course.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: March 4, 2022 19:44

Matt1984
welshphil
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Same. I think 2 Hyde Park shows will be it for the UK. And maybe the RAH of course.

Rarely have seen Bjornulf's rumored tour list delete a city/venue, short of changes outside the band's control as we've had the last few tours. Pretty well sourced by the time he puts it up.

Hoping to catch 3-4 like quite a few..
Liking the way Liverpool, Amsterdam, and the first Hyde Park are potentially lining up.

RAH being the deal breaker for me on that run, if it happens around the anniversary.
Would be perfect in between the two Hyde Park shows though cool smiley

Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 4, 2022 19:49

Anyone an idea of the exact Amsterdam date?

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: March 4, 2022 20:05

Matt1984
welshphil
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Why is it so hard to bring a stage to England for one concert? The did the same in Dublin and Cuba. There's even a Tunnel to England!

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: March 4, 2022 20:05

Still nothing in Denmark? It’s been 5 years sad smiley

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Georges ()
Date: March 4, 2022 20:08

Irix

gotdablouse
Oh and Mick is said to be interested in playing at the foot of the Eiffel Tower !

Oh and without Charlie it'll be uninteresting even if they're playing on the surface of the Mars ....

That is correct.
Among the six founder members, only two remain.
Now “The Rolling Stones” should be renamed “Mick, Keith and Ronnie”.

Date: March 4, 2022 20:09

RG

Very likely around the weekend on June 11-14 judging from the fact that the guided tours are unavailable on those dates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 20:10 by Topi.

Date: March 4, 2022 20:10

RG

hard to say – on hiis list bv put it between Liverpool and London, but I dearly hop that's not the final running order

Date: March 4, 2022 20:12

How long do they take to load in and set up? Two days?

If so, then June 13 might be a good guess for 'Dam.

Date: March 4, 2022 20:20

Topi
How long do they take to load in and set up? Two days?

If so, then June 13 might be a good guess for 'Dam.

June 13th is a Monday!

Date: March 4, 2022 20:24

Would not be their first Monday show winking smiley

Besides, if Munich is Jun 5 and you want three full days off between shows, the show after Munich would land on the 9th (Thursday) and then another three days off brings you to the 13th.

It's all guesswork, of course, but I was just going by the Amsterdam ArenA calendar and assuming they need 2 full days to load in, one day for the show and one to load out (11-14)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 20:38 by Topi.

Posted by: Sockers56 ()
Date: March 4, 2022 20:38

Without sounding like a broken record, if the announcement is next week, what does the board think: Will the general sale be a week from Friday on March 18th or could the general sale be Friday the 11th? I am doubting it would be the 11th.

Date: March 4, 2022 20:41

Sockers56
Without sounding like a broken record, if the announcement is next week, what does the board think: Will the general sale be a week from Friday on March 18th or could the general sale be Friday the 11th? I am doubting it would be the 11th.

Not unheard of them to start ticket sales on the same week they make the announcement, but then again a week's lead time has been used before as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 20:43 by Topi.

Date: March 4, 2022 20:48

MisterDDDD

RAH being the deal breaker for me on that run, if it happens around the anniversary.
Would be perfect in between the two Hyde Park shows though cool smiley

The RAH appears to be booked up that week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-04 20:56 by Topi.

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: March 4, 2022 22:32

Not sure. Bernabéu works of the new stadium finish next September. Although Real Madrid is playing now. Not sure about this new.

MisterDDDD
The Rolling Stones would kick off their European tour at Madrid's Santiago Bernabéu Stadium in early June, according to the music journalist
@julian_ruiz
[twitter.com]

LOS ROLLING STONES INICIARAN SU GIRA EUROPEA EN MADRID, EN EL BERNABEU, EN JUNIO

Será antes del 5 de junio, porque tienen su segundo concierto europeo en el Olympik Stadium de Munich. De esta manera se confirman los rumores de que los Rolling Stones iban a iniciar su gira europea ,en Madrid, en el estadio Santiago Bernabeu, quizá para celebrar los fastos del monumental estadio del Real Madrid.
[www.plasticosydecibelios.com]

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 5, 2022 00:31

i think june 27th is free ....

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: March 5, 2022 00:39

mariano
i think june 27th is free ....

Hyde Park is 25th. Doubt they do a show with only one day off. It works for me. though.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 5, 2022 00:44

i agree ... but we never know

Date: March 5, 2022 00:59

Looks like i will be able to pull vienna off and probably munich and amsterdam if there will be no better options like dipping rah

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3536373839404142434445...LastNext
Current Page: 40 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1689
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home