Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 68
Re: Tour 2022 rumors - The Rolling Stones
Date: March 2, 2022 10:58

Bit slow with new rumours.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 2, 2022 12:34

Rumors are slow but that's ok. Last time it was like that:
Feb 11: 4 shows
Feb 13: 1 show
Feb 14: 1 show
Feb 16: 1 show
Feb 21: 2 shows
Feb 25: 1 show
Feb 26: officially announced

With one week to go before rumored announcement it seems normal that rumors are slow.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 2, 2022 13:36

There will be a Stones Tour in Europe like usual in June and July. The tour is expected to be announced next week. It will be their 60th anniversary tour. No worries. I hope to see many friends and fans this summer on tour. Last year we all worried about the pandemic. Now it is spring, there are still worries, but they will be sorted out, I am sure.

Bjornulf

Date: March 2, 2022 13:41

60 and counting!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: March 2, 2022 14:02

bv
There will be a Stones Tour in Europe like usual in June and July. The tour is expected to be announced next week. It will be their 60th anniversary tour. No worries. I hope to see many friends and fans this summer on tour. Last year we all worried about the pandemic. Now it is spring, there are still worries, but they will be sorted out, I am sure.

good news (as expected)

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 2, 2022 14:46

Maya0104
Do you think this is funny deleting comments that are saying something different than your point of view?

I have deleted your posts not just one time, but two times. Please read the sticky thread on this site. Read it carefully. If you keep breaking the policy then I will delete your posting access.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: March 2, 2022 15:15

Really curious where the Stones in the Netherlands will play? Are there already rumored locations?

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 2, 2022 15:34

Mabru
Really curious where the Stones in the Netherlands will play? Are there already rumored locations?

Yes, you will know next week.

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: March 2, 2022 16:13

Any rumours about Switzerland?

Date: March 2, 2022 16:18

calipachangero

as far as I know Switzerland has never been mentioned

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: March 2, 2022 16:24

slewan
calipachangero

as far as I know Switzerland has never been mentioned

I would be surprised if Switzerland won't get a show - those were always among top grossing European shows.

Date: March 2, 2022 16:25

Mabru

Amsterdam Arena
Goffertpark
Groningen
Megaland Landgraaf
De Kuip
Gelredome

50/50 for Amsterdam or Goffertpark I think. Maybe someone can find some permit aplications.

Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: March 2, 2022 16:27

Will they play in Sthlm? Gothenburg was mentioned earlier, but was that info from a trustable source or just speculation?

Date: March 2, 2022 16:50

Did some research, not ruling out Groningen. They had the Stones Expo last year. Also they want to do a lot more concerts. This year they have Greenday and Guns and Roses.

They can do 60/70k

Still think Arena is more likely, they can do 50k and make more money out of the ticket sales i would assume.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 2, 2022 17:11

Groningen? wow...that would be cool :-)

Something completely different,
in 2023 Unzipped will be back in the Groninger Museum.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: March 2, 2022 17:20

PaintMonkeyManBlack
Mabru

Amsterdam Arena
Goffertpark
Groningen
Megaland Landgraaf
De Kuip
Gelredome

50/50 for Amsterdam or Goffertpark I think. Maybe someone can find some permit aplications.

If you search voor permits for
Stadspark Groningen [gemeente.groningen.nl] ,
Goffertpark Nijmegen [www.nijmegen.nl]
you can't find anything what looks like a permit for a Stones concert.
The Amsterdam Arena has only schedulded 2 Ed Sheeran shows july 14 and 15 so most likely they will be over there.
Malieveld The Hague has only june 11 and 12 schedulded Anouk (dutch artist) Parkpop (music festival) but they don't have much shows over there

Posted by: Tilla ()
Date: March 2, 2022 17:21

Really hoping for Hamburg as second city in Germany for selfish reasons, but either way I can't wait to plot and plan travel for a summer of European Stones tour love!

Date: March 2, 2022 17:39

ErwinH
Groningen? wow...that would be cool :-)

Something completely different,
in 2023 Unzipped will be back in the Groninger Museum.

Maybe they'll ring their old friend in the neighbourhood for a guest performance? winking smiley

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: March 2, 2022 18:10

calipachangero

usually there are no rumors in the press about shows in switzerland, so we will have to wait for the tour announcement.

but it does not look good for a show in zurich as there are allready 7 shows booked for the letzigrund stadium this summer. normally the limit is 4 shows per year. and the other stadiums in switzerland are too small for the stones...

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: March 2, 2022 18:36

bv

Very much looking forward to it and I hope to meet you in London BV, it's been four years since seeing the Stones and that's already too long. Can't wait for June/July

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 2, 2022 19:16

IsakSun
Will they play in Sthlm? Gothenburg was mentioned earlier, but was that info from a trustable source or just speculation?

Stockholm already had shows 2014 & 2017. No shows in Gothenburg since 2007. If they play Oslo hopefully Gothenburg will have a last visit.

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 2, 2022 22:29

Ego

Posted by: serpico71 ()
Date: March 2, 2022 22:45

Mariskal Romero, veteran music journalist and radio host in Madrid, today announces that the Stones will almost certainly perform in Madrid. In past European tours, Mariskal had already announced possible Stones concerts in Spanish cities many days before the official announcement.

[mariskalrock.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-02 22:46 by serpico71.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 2, 2022 23:42

It's all looking pretty good to me. smileys with beer

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 3, 2022 00:30

So now rumour list has Munich, Liverpool, London x 2, Lyon and Vienna. 6.
And most likely Oslo, Madrid, another German city and Netherlands in this thread. 4.

At least 4 more cities.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-03-03 00:36 by a bigger nut.

Date: March 3, 2022 00:36

a bigger nut
So now rumour list has Munich, Liverpool, London x 2, Lyon and Austria. 6.
And most likely Oslo, Madrid, another German city and Netherlands in this thread. 4.

At least 4 more cities.

assuming that there will be at least one more UK show, there are only three (or even less) shows left for mainland Europe. And I don't think that they given up the idea to play Paris (like I said before I guess that they do Paris on June 15 and Lyon on June 19 or the other way round). so there are only two cities left. And I bet that one of them will be in Italy.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: March 3, 2022 08:45

ThinAir
calipachangero

usually there are no rumors in the press about shows in switzerland, so we will have to wait for the tour announcement.

but it does not look good for a show in zurich as there are allready 7 shows booked for the letzigrund stadium this summer. normally the limit is 4 shows per year. and the other stadiums in switzerland are too small for the stones...

Zürich is not the only city with a suitable stadium. In the 90's they played a few times in the Basel St. Jakob stadium (which is finally used for concerts again, e.g. Foo Fighters in June). Further, there would be Stade de Suisse in Bern.

But true, no rumours so far for a show in Switzerland.

sjouke

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: March 3, 2022 10:23

Sjouke
ThinAir
calipachangero

Zürich is not the only city with a suitable stadium. In the 90's they played a few times in the Basel St. Jakob stadium (which is finally used for concerts again, e.g. Foo Fighters in June). Further, there would be Stade de Suisse in Bern.

But true, no rumours so far for a show in Switzerland.

sjouke

In 2006 - Zürich - Dübendorf (Airport)

Date: March 3, 2022 11:47

Madrid added

Date: March 3, 2022 11:47

bv has added a show in Madrid in June on his tour list. As he put it at the beginning (before Munich) I wonder if he does expect that Madrid will be the first show

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3233343536373839404142...LastNext
Current Page: 37 of 68

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1932
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home