Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 19
Re: Rehearsals and private show rumors - 2021 US Tour
Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: August 13, 2021 13:18

Nikkei
the dye job gives me a bigger bang vibes

Oh no, not their worst album again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-13 13:37 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 14, 2021 21:53

Any word from Allston, DirtyT?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 14, 2021 23:13

Keef will most likely go for a
buzzzzzzzzz-cut ta tie in with Steve Jordan's style ...

Remember ....
Those two have gotta connect in all kinda ways.. lock in

Shit!! Mick might even sport a buzzzz-cut too

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: August 15, 2021 02:01

Re: Rehearsals and private show rumors - 2021 US Tour new
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: August 13, 2021 12:38

it gave me crypt keeper vibes not a good look for him at this point
personaly i think he looked good in 2018 with his white/grey hair the dye just made him look very odd and somehow older if he is gonna dye it go real crazy and dye it blue, pink, green, or all kinds of crazy colors

Posted by: bam ()
Date: August 15, 2021 17:21

ProfessorWolf

personaly i think he looked good in 2018 with his white/grey hair the dye just made him look very odd and somehow older if he is gonna dye it go real crazy and dye it blue, pink, green, or all kinds of crazy colors

Agreed. 2018 natural was perfect. 2019 was a bit scary - and not in a good way.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: August 15, 2021 20:09

bam
ProfessorWolf

Agreed. 2018 natural was perfect. 2019 was a bit scary - and not in a good way.

Yeah the dye job sucks. He looked really cool with white hair....the dye job makes him look like my 90 year old grandmother

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 16, 2021 04:50

So the weekend's basically over and no news about rehearsals???

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: August 16, 2021 06:41

The rehearsals are probably just beginning - so not much news.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 16, 2021 11:18

Ronnie is still in London, Sally posted pictures of the swimming marathon in the Thames yesterday

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: August 16, 2021 12:00

Lien
Ronnie is still in London, Sally posted pictures of the swimming marathon in the Thames yesterday

Yep. If I remember over the weekend she posted they are getting ready to go to America, didn't say anything about being on the way or arriving yet.

Soon, I imagine.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 16, 2021 12:15

StonedAsiaExile

If I remember over the weekend she posted they are getting ready to go to America, didn't say anything about being on the way or arriving yet.

"Worry Worm & Heart are heading on Tour to US with The Rolling Stones" - posted on 12-Aug-2021 from a London location - [www.Instagram.com] .

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: August 16, 2021 15:56

Lien

That doesn't mean Ronnie is not in the USA. He will get a work visa, and it looks like 4 weeks of rehearsals.

Sally (and kids) may need to go via a third country to avoid the ban on people entering the US from the UK and Schengen area.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: August 16, 2021 16:07

Keith having his own dedicated hair stylist -- flying in from LA no less -- is sort of hilarious.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 16, 2021 16:09

Rockman
Keef will most likely go for a
buzzzzzzzzz-cut ta tie in with Steve Jordan's style ...

Remember ....
Those two have gotta connect in all kinda ways.. lock in

Shit!! Mick might even sport a buzzzz-cut too

Steel Wheels Tour Hair!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 16, 2021 16:18

thecitadel
Lien

That doesn't mean Ronnie is not in the USA. He will get a work visa, and it looks like 4 weeks of rehearsals.

Sally (and kids) may need to go via a third country to avoid the ban on people entering the US from the UK and Schengen area.

I'm betting the littles don't make this leg of the tour.
Unvaxxed, just too risky imo.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 16, 2021 17:38

On saturday Ronnie and Sally attentend a theater in London
[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-16 17:45 by Lien.

Posted by: ukcal ()
Date: August 16, 2021 19:52

Er !....no mask in a theatre with a large crowd, massive risk to the tour

Better put Mick taylor on Standby!

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: August 17, 2021 00:15

Well there you have it: mask, what mask? And that's a recent cancer survivor you are witnessing.

This tour ain't gonna happen; has crash and burn written all over it.

jb

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: August 17, 2021 17:46

jbwelda
Well there you have it: mask, what mask? And that's a recent cancer survivor you are witnessing.

jb

So you think this Tour is ill fated, it wasn't their fault covid wrecked last year, and it wasn't their fault Charlie isn't well this year, but Mick and Keith will complete this tour and it won't be prevented because of anything concerning Masks, Mick will see to that, he wants this tour and my God Mick will deliver this tour even if he has to replace Ronnie.
You have to admire Micks determination not to be a victim of circumstance, he's made up his mind The Stones will not be beat by this past 16 months, i admire him more now than at any other time for giving the middle finger to obstacles that stand in his way hot smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 17, 2021 17:49

Rocktiludrop
jbwelda

jb

So you think this Tour is ill fated, it wasn't their fault covid wrecked last year, and it wasn't their fault Charlie isn't well this year, but Mick and Keith will complete this tour and it won't be prevented because of anything concerning Masks, Mick will see to that, he wants this tour and my God Mick will deliver this tour even if he has to replace Ronnie.
You have to admire Micks determination not to be a victim of circumstance, he's made up his mind The Stones will not be beat by this past 16 months, i admire him more now than at any other time for giving the middle finger to obstacles that stand in his way hot smiley

I don't disagree with any of that, but, and not to be speaking for JB, I'd think that if it's cancelled, it will be beyond MJ's control and perhaps that's what he meant.

Date: August 17, 2021 18:42

treaclefingers
Rocktiludrop
jbwelda

jb

I don't disagree with any of that, but, and not to be speaking for JB, I'd think that if it's cancelled, it will be beyond MJ's control and perhaps that's what he meant.

Yes that's right, i just find it hard to be negative about three crazy old Rock Stars that point blank refuse and fail to give into age etc, especially Ronnie, and what he has endured recently, personally i think they are crazy, a little foolhardy, most definitely brave.

Date: August 17, 2021 18:54

There is a thin line between brave and stupid, I know because I flirt with that line all the time, landing squarely on the stupid side most of that time.

Sir Mickey will probably not have a say in it and if he does and they persist in this tour despite all the bad news there will be hell to pay. Putting themselves and others at risk over some surplus money and/or vanity totally crosses said line if you ask me.

Ahead of the curve, once again. Just watch.

Realistic outlook <> negative outlook.

jb

Date: August 17, 2021 19:10

Rocktiludrop

Agree with all of this.

If circumstances Out of (their) Control continue to keep this tour from happening,
as the Stones account tweeted the other day, You Can't Say They Never Tried.

The Rolling Stones
@RollingStones
ยท
Aug 12
You can't say we never tried...

Date: August 17, 2021 19:17

jbwelda
There is a thin line between brave and stupid, I know because I flirt with that line all the time, landing squarely on the stupid side most of that time.

Sir Mickey will probably not have a say in it and if he does and they persist in this tour despite all the bad news there will be hell to pay. Putting themselves and others at risk over some surplus money and/or vanity totally crosses said line if you ask me.

jb

Can't see where the snark is warranted.
At the time of the rescheduling, everyone was/still are rescheduling events.
Pro teams are taking the fields, entertainment venues across the spectrum opening up across the country etc etc etc.

Now.. what, because they haven't pulled the plug (why would they at this point?) they are deserving of scorn in your book?
Nope. They, like all of us, are anxious for a return to life.
Good on 'em for their commitment to doing just that.

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: August 17, 2021 19:26

I'm assuming the same thing that has happened before every tour will soon begin. We'll get setlist leaks from the rehearsals that will have songs that they've never performed live, we'll all get super excited about that, then when the concerts start again none of them will have those songs, just the usual ones. Maybe they'll throw in one "rarity" into the mix.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: August 17, 2021 20:52

treaclefingers
Rocktiludrop
jbwelda

jb

Absolutely correct.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: 1cdog ()
Date: August 17, 2021 21:02

Send It To me
Keith having his own dedicated hair stylist -- flying in from LA no less -- is sort of hilarious.

To manage hair implants successfully one must not cut corners.

Date: August 17, 2021 21:17

1cdog
Send It To me

To manage hair implants successfully one must not cut corners.

But Keith barely has any hair to manage winking smiley

Date: August 18, 2021 02:05

MisterDDDD
jbwelda

jb

Can't see where the snark is warranted.
At the time of the rescheduling, everyone was/still are rescheduling events.
Pro teams are taking the fields, entertainment venues across the spectrum opening up across the country etc etc etc.

Now.. what, because they haven't pulled the plug (why would they at this point?) they are deserving of scorn in your book?
Nope. They, like all of us, are anxious for a return to life.
Good on 'em for their commitment to doing just that.

Realistic outlook <> "snark". Nor "scorn" actually. We will see what happens.

jb

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: August 18, 2021 03:42

Time to draw a line in the goddam sand and move forward.Kick start life again.
Covid rolls out the Stones roll in.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1332
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home