Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13
Re: Los Angeles, CA USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: September 22, 2021 23:19

Topi
Topi
The fine print I believe does say that the venue can change their health&safety policies at any time and that your ticket is a "revocable license"

[www.sofistadium.com]

[www.therams.com]

Ticketmaster says it's up to the event organizers to determine the "health check" policies and the availability of refunds;

[www.google.com]

The Ticketmaster purchase policy states:

You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting a communicable disease or illness—including, without limitation, exposure to COVID-19 or any other bacteria, virus, or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether that exposure occurs before, during, or after the event, and regardless of how caused or contracted—and you hereby waive any and all claims and potential claims against Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and the Event Organizer—and against any companies affiliated with Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or the Event Organizer—relating to such risks, hazards, and dangers.

AND:

You agree to comply with all of the Event Organizer’s applicable rules, policies, terms, and conditions (“Event Organizer Rules”).The Event Organizer reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with Event Organizer Rules. Breach of terms or rules will terminate your license to attend the event without refund. A ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused. 

[help.ticketmaster.com]

Now, AEG, after they announced the vaccine requirement policy at the venues they own or operate, did offer a limited timeframe for requesting refunds.

[www.aegpresents.com]

However, I'm not sure how many, if any, of the venues on the Stones tour are AEG owned or operated, even if AEG/Concerts West is the promoter.

Anyone know if tickets for LA’s SoFi Stadium can be refunded now with these policy changes? I have 2 tickets for the 17th I no longer need (I’ll be using LD’s with someone else now) that I’m trying to get rid of (for cost).

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 22, 2021 23:40

rustytrinket86

Anyone know if tickets for LA’s SoFi Stadium can be refunded now with these policy changes? I have 2 tickets for the 17th I no longer need (I’ll be using LD’s with someone else now) that I’m trying to get rid of (for cost).

Depends on when you purchased them (after the covid rules implemented, probably not)..

But if before, it would appear you have until Sept 26th for LA.

"The period for refund requests begins on September 20 and ends September 26. Requests will be accepted for AEG Presents events at our owned and operated clubs and theaters within this window only."
[www.aegpresents.com]

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 22, 2021 23:42

It looks like the 14th tickets aren't moving at all, even the $69.50 tickets. As for the Covid protocols, most people will wear a mask to get in, and then be the jerkoffs they are and remove them, or at best slide them under their nose.

Date: September 22, 2021 23:48

MisterDDDD
rustytrinket86

Depends on when you purchased them (after the covid rules implemented, probably not)..

"The period for refund requests begins on September 20 and ends September 26. Requests will be accepted for AEG Presents events at our owned and operated clubs and theaters within this window only."
[www.aegpresents.com]

Thanks! Looking into this now. My only concern would be my LD’s being refunded by them too. Both pairs for the same show are under my account but I only mean to get rid of the seats. Hope they don’t get lumped in with those; shouldn’t be but ya never know.

Date: September 23, 2021 00:09

rustytrinket86
MisterDDDD
rustytrinket86

[www.aegpresents.com]

Thanks! Looking into this now. My only concern would be my LD’s being refunded by them too. Both pairs for the same show are under my account but I only mean to get rid of the seats. Hope they don’t get lumped in with those; shouldn’t be but ya never know.

Hope it works.. they don't own Sofi, but operate it I believe, not sure if that will qualify or not.
Good luck!

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: September 23, 2021 00:10

rustytrinket86
MisterDDDD
rustytrinket86

[www.aegpresents.com]

To best of my knowledge Sofi Stadium isn’t considered an “AEG Presents owned and operated club and theater”, like those listed in link (The Roxy, El Rey, etc.). Perhaps I’m missing something, but I’m not sure how this ticket purchase would apply.

Good luck though.

Date: September 23, 2021 00:47

jmd
rustytrinket86
MisterDDDD
rustytrinket86

[www.aegpresents.com]

To best of my knowledge Sofi Stadium isn’t considered an “AEG Presents owned and operated club and theater”, like those listed in link (The Roxy, El Rey, etc.). Perhaps I’m missing something, but I’m not sure how this ticket purchase would apply.

Good luck though.

Yeah I got an automatic email from TM:

————————————————————-

Thanks for contacting us regarding refunding your ticket order.

At this time, the event is still scheduled as planned and the Event Organizer is not authorizing refunds. Please see our Purchase Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Other options, if made available by the Event Organizer, such as the opportunity to post your ticket(s) for sale or transfer them to someone else, can be found in your Event Details

To find what options may be available:

-Go to your Ticketmaster account

-Click on “My Tickets”, which takes you to your “My Event” page

-Locate your order and click on “See Details”

-Any option made available by the Event Organizer will be displayed in blue

-If one or both options are not made available by the Event Organizer, the button(s) will be grayed out

If the status of your event does chnge, we will email you with the new information, including all options made available by the Event Organizer, at that time.

Sincerely,

TM Fan Support

——————————————————————

Oh well. Back to square one and listing them on TM and StubHub for cost. Thanks anyway.

Date: September 23, 2021 00:59

Sorry man.. doesn't quite seem right, but thanks for letting us know.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: September 23, 2021 03:52

Your Oct 17 tickets might be a little easier to move once they cancel the Oct 14 show but there are just so many tickets on resale right now.

Also at the beginning of the year when events started going on sale again there were Covid waivers on most ticket pages.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 23, 2021 03:56

Why should they cancel the 14th show?

Date: September 23, 2021 05:19

Stonesfan2146
Why should they cancel the 14th show?

3 weeks to go and tens of thousands of tickets available. And the ticket count is going UP too. I have it on my screen permanently and I am always seeing new tickets light up, the ones they hold back to scalp themselves.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 23, 2021 05:29

"...the ticket count is going UP"....ha jeez....

Been seriously thinking of selling my Oct 17 ticket, but would have to hope the 14th doesn't get cancelled...I have Lucky Dips for that!

Date: September 23, 2021 06:46

Hairball
"...the ticket count is going UP"....ha jeez....

Been seriously thinking of selling my Oct 17 ticket, but would have to hope the 14th doesn't get cancelled...I have Lucky Dips for that!

I have Pits I got for face value for that! haha. I hope they don’t cancel it either. Pits for the 17th are really marked up now. Not paying 4 digits for those without Charlie.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 23, 2021 06:50

Will be down for both. Have basically the same seats for both shows.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: September 23, 2021 09:36

Why would they add the additional show if the sales for the one show were not
selling well?

Date: September 23, 2021 16:40

swimtothemoon
selling well?

It's technically near sold out. Most of the tickets are on resale which is not the promoter's problem but if those tickets aren't moving then that suggests little demand for additional tickets.

They needed another show to replace Jazzfest and thought the demand would be there to at least sell enough tickets to match that paycheck.

Date: September 23, 2021 17:43

Dan
swimtothemoon
selling well?

It's technically near sold out. Most of the tickets are on resale which is not the promoter's problem but if those tickets aren't moving then that suggests little demand for additional tickets.

They needed another show to replace Jazzfest and thought the demand would be there to at least sell enough tickets to match that paycheck.

There is also no travel cost involved and the dates were open. Unless there was another private gig, this represented the best way to limit the potential losses. LA is also a place they likely wouldn't mind spending a few extra days and it is a safer area in regards to Covid.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: September 24, 2021 08:56

daspyknows
Dan
swimtothemoon
selling well?

There is also no travel cost involved and the dates were open. Unless there was another private gig, this represented the best way to limit the potential losses. LA is also a place they likely wouldn't mind spending a few extra days and it is a safer area in regards to Covid.

Thanks.

Different field seating between the Los Angeles shows
Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 20, 2021 09:06

Have you notice the difference in field seating between Thursday newly added show and Sundays original show? For Thursday they have a tower blocked off in sections B1 and B5. Sundays show has full seating, no tower (or whatever)? What's up with that?

Re: Different field seating between the Los Angeles shows
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 20, 2021 10:28

That has to be a mistake, because the sound/lighting towers are obviously going to be there. Those same "X"s or blocks in the back corner of the field can be found in the seating charts for other shows (admittedly, I only did a spot check of NSH, DET and STL)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-20 13:50 by Topi.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 20, 2021 19:45

Topi
That has to be a mistake, because the sound/lighting towers are obviously going to be there. Those same "X"s or blocks in the back corner of the field can be found in the seating charts for other shows (admittedly, I only did a spot check of NSH, DET and STL)

I saw that, but those seats must have been sold? Interesting. All well can't wait to see the set list from tonight's gig.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 20, 2021 19:59

They aren't necessarily sold seats, for all we know they could have been greyed out to begin with.

Date: September 20, 2021 20:18

I'm still amazed at the lack of demand for the second added show on the 14th - have they ever performed to a half empty stadium?
I know there's been plenty of sections tarped off in the past at some shows, but this is beyond a few tarps...maybe they'll close off the entire upper sections and upgrade all the cheapie/nosebleeds to closer/lower.
I've been a to some shows at the L.A. Forum where they had to do that...I think it was Steely Dan about ten years ago - the entire upper collonade sections were off limits and curtained off.
Bodes well for Lucky Dips and last minute ticket buyers, but there's also the risk the show will be cancelled due to poor sales as has been mentioned in other threads.
Still a few weeks to go, and I've been hearing lots of freebie giveaways on local radio stations...even on KNX 1070 AM - an all news radio station.

Date: September 24, 2021 18:56

Ghost Hounds opening

Date: September 24, 2021 20:21

Dan
Ghost Hounds opening

A shame there's nowhere to safely hang out and pre-party outside the stadium while the opening act is performing.

Date: September 24, 2021 20:44

Hairball
Dan
Ghost Hounds opening

A shame there's nowhere to safely hang out and pre-party outside the stadium while the opening act is performing.

I have a Sofi account which is supposed to come with Lounge access but haven't looked into any of that yet. I assume because I have Lucky Dips I can't use my private entrance.

Date: September 30, 2021 16:06

I was fortunate to sell my expensive face value floor ticket last night for the 17th - still might attend with a cheaper ticket, but feel a weight has been lifted and my wallet is fatter again.
Have Lucky Dips for the 14th (along with a single GA), and am all in for that...might have a spare (LD or GA) and would be looking to trade one of them for the 17th possibly....
Two weeks from today...the Stones in L.A....looking forward to the 14th...and maybe the 17th...thumbs up

Date: September 30, 2021 18:24

Hairball you will be at both. See ya there.

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: September 30, 2021 18:39

I really hope the show on the 14th doesn't get cancelled, this will be the first time for my gf and me in LA, so I'm pretty excited about this trip. We will be staying at a hotel not very far from the airport, so we're planning to walk to the stadium. So I was just wondering, if there are any locals on here, can you get around the city well with those buses I read about?

There is supposedly a line running from the beaches to downtown which looks like it would be a great way to travel around if you don't have a car.

Date: September 30, 2021 18:46

2 friends of mine bailed because of Covid restrictions so we now have 2 pit tickets to sell for October 14th (Keith’s side) for cost. $1,240 for both, at their lowest price (not platinum pricing). Let me know if interested.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 13

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1557
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home