Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8
Re: Las Vegas, NV USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 30, 2021 08:31

Hairball
Anything's possible....

I carried the CDs for you to your town and you didn't find me. You know where I will be. Its a shorter drive for you. I will have enough new music to get you home.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-30 08:32 by daspyknows.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 30, 2021 08:46

Lots of variables right now daspy...lets just say that Vegas is easier said than done for me, but again anything's possible...time will tell...

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 30, 2021 10:06

We're up to six so far, with stoneslib, and TKinOH.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 30, 2021 14:57

daspyknows

Lets do it here. Its open until 4AM

[luxor.mgmresorts.com]

Centra Bar

And at 2 AM, the clocks roll back an hour due to DST ending (Daylight Stones Time winking smiley)

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 30, 2021 15:57

Yes, thanks for the reminder! Gain an hour (in the US)...good for us.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: October 30, 2021 18:14

MisterDDDD
daspyknows

Lets do it here. Its open until 4AM

[luxor.mgmresorts.com]

Centra Bar

And at 2 AM, the clocks roll back an hour due to DST ending (Daylight Stones Time winking smiley)

I'll drink to that.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 30, 2021 21:18

Still have a comped room at Luxor, also a Lucky Dip offer from someone here on IORR - hope to be there, yet might not be able to make it happen due to various reasons.
If it's a no-go so be it as there's something poetic about my first two Stones shows being in L.A. 1981, and my last two Stones shows being in L.A. 2021 40 years later almost to the same days.
Would like to be there in person, but if not I'm OK with it and will be there in spirit following along here on IORR. Have a great time everyone, and viva Las Vegas. thumbs up

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 1, 2021 08:02

Anybody know which entry gate for floor seats/pit?

Posted by: rocknrollal ()
Date: November 1, 2021 16:30

Songs I'd like to hear:

When the Whip Comes Down

Out of Control

Date: November 3, 2021 04:03

Driving to Vegas tomorrow. Looking forward to the drive with some good music. Got a few Stones show to listen to.

Date: November 3, 2021 20:36

Nice little Stones video from Allegiant Stadium (in link, also cheerleaders winking smiley), but what's with the black stripe down the center of the Tongue? A Raiders thing I guess.. or the racetrack? Don't know but hope it's not part of the event merch either way.. ; )

[twitter.com]

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: November 3, 2021 23:14

Just arrived the weather is awesome gonna be in the 80s all weekend...

Date: November 4, 2021 01:29

Standard priced Rear GA's for this show, which at one time were sold out, are available again.

Makes me a little nervous, hoping they don't turn into LD's.
Hoping there's a rush on them coming up. winking smiley

Date: November 4, 2021 01:42

Just arrived as well. Can see the death star from my hotel room.

On the way I passed Ghost Town Rd. Between Barstow and Yermo. People are living there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-04 01:48 by daspyknows.

Date: November 4, 2021 03:24

I just snagged two terrific nosebleeds for $250 for me and my son. Last-minute deal. I saw the first part of the second LA show. I never got to see the second half of the set. Now it's time to set the record straight. I must see Keith doing "Connection." Damn, I love that song! I'm not holding any hope for "Happy" however; that's too bad because it's a quality song that most real fans love.

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1869

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-04 03:25 by charlesbaudelaire.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: November 4, 2021 18:01

Can someone tell me the easiest way to get to the venue from the Convention center? No car….

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: November 4, 2021 18:03

kv2915
Can someone tell me the easiest way to get to the venue from the Convention center? No car….

Yeah. A map

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: November 4, 2021 18:04

I wonder if Mick will touch on any of the recent Raiders controversies (probably not Ruggs III because it was a deadly tragedy, but maybe Gruden's emails?).

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: November 4, 2021 18:24

NashvilleBlues
I wonder if Mick will touch on any of the recent Raiders controversies (probably not Ruggs III because it was a deadly tragedy, but maybe Gruden's emails?).

Really? Why would talk about a DWI crash that killed a woman. Or a homophobic scandal. What's wrong with you? Geeeeez.

Date: November 4, 2021 18:29

kv2915

The Monorail... $5 (or day pass) will take you from the Convention Center right down to the MGM Grand.
Easy walk from there.. (or can cross the street and take a free tram from Excalibur to Mandalay Bay where it is an even easier walk).

[www.lvmonorail.com]

Date: November 4, 2021 18:57

Cooltoplady
NashvilleBlues

Really? Why would talk about a DWI crash that killed a woman. Or a homophobic scandal. What's wrong with you? Geeeeez.

thumbs up Doubt he says much of anything about the Raiders.

Date: November 4, 2021 19:26

Cooltoplady
NashvilleBlues

I said probably not Ruggs. Maybe a quip about emails? In DC 2019, he made a comment about the tanks Trump brought in. I agree a deadly crash is off-limits, but making a joke about email discretion isn't really that big of a deal. It's not like Jagger has ever written and sung off-color things before (f@g in LA, the n-word in Sweet Black Angel, B.S., and on and on). Get off your high horse.

Date: November 4, 2021 19:27

LUCKY DIP INFO

Saturday, November 6
Allegiant Stadium
Doors Open at 6:00pm
Event Starts at 8:00pm

Greeting Stones Fan!

You purchased Lucky Dip tickets for The Rolling Stones show Saturday, November 6 at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s what you need to know:

As part of the general on sale, a limited number of Lucky Dip tickets were sold at a special low price. The ticket locations are throughout the venue, including Side View, Upper Level and the No Filter Pit. You and your guest will find out your seat/location when you pick up your tickets the night of the show.

We will be using strict anti-scalper measures to ensure these tickets go to Stones fans and don’t end up on the resale market with wildly inflated prices.

We appreciate your attention to the following, so you have the best experience possible:

You and your guest must pick up the tickets in person from the Ticketmaster Box Office at Allegiant Stadium located on the Northeast corner of the stadium adjacent to the main Ford North Entry Gates on the corner of Dean Martin Drive and Al Davis Way under the stadium marquee.

Box Office pick up time starts at 6:00 PM

Picture ID, your confirmation number, and the credit card used to purchase the tickets are required for pick up. Without these things, you will not be able to pick up your tickets.

If we suspect any reselling or transfer of these tickets they will be immediately voided and will not be entitled to a refund.

See you at the show!

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 4, 2021 20:45

NashvilleBlues
Cooltoplady
NashvilleBlues

I said probably not Ruggs. Maybe a quip about emails? In DC 2019, he made a comment about the tanks Trump brought in. I agree a deadly crash is off-limits, but making a joke about email discretion isn't really that big of a deal. It's not like Jagger has ever written and sung off-color things before (f@g in LA, the n-word in Sweet Black Angel, B.S., and on and on). Get off your high horse.

Wow you’re really pushing it. A little sick too dude.

Date: November 4, 2021 21:11

More Hot Rocks
NashvilleBlues
Cooltoplady
NashvilleBlues

Wow you’re really pushing it. A little sick too dude.

Commenting about someone losing their job for racist and sexist emails is sick? Got it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-11-04 21:12 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: November 4, 2021 22:11

Anybody know which gate for entry to floor seats/pit? Thx

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: November 4, 2021 22:16

Flying out to Vegas right now! Very exited to be going to my 19th Rolling Stones concert! Hoping to see some familiar faces. We are staying at Treasure Island this time. The weather Saturday will be a sunny 84!

Date: November 4, 2021 22:22

Kinda hard to come up with "local" banter in Vegas I would imagine, other than sports.. which they don't have a real long history with either.

Loved it in '16 when Charlie rushed to quiet Mick during the intros as he was poking a bit of fun at him and Wayne Newton who Charlie had hung out with the day before.
Charlie nearly sprinted up to Mick to halt the banter, I'm assuming Wayne probably had asked not to be pointed out in the crowd etc.

Never seen Charlie get out from behind the kit so quickly winking smiley.. damn I miss him.

[www.reviewjournal.com]

Date: November 4, 2021 23:13

Good points DDDD. Love that picture too.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: November 5, 2021 00:22

Flew in this morning… great weather out here, naturally…

Left Cincinnati this morning at 32F and got de-iced before takeoff!

Gonna be a great weekend!

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 6 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2030
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home