Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 3 of 8
Re: Las Vegas, NV USA 2021 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 28, 2021 22:33

Special prices for San Diego buyers yesterday, it seems!

Or it could be thst the best seats are more expensive than pits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-28 22:43 by Topi.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: July 28, 2021 22:49

I bet those big fees are tied to the insurance costs for touring during Covid.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: July 28, 2021 22:53

I hate these words : Sorry but another fan beat you to those tickets. Read that about 30 times for the $495 face value pit tickets. The $799 VIP pit tix didn’t show up today, only yesterday. Today the VIP pit tix were $2500. Insane.

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: July 28, 2021 22:57

after 10 times of "Sorry" for face value pit seats they were gone...then I went for the back floor GA sor $139 each and finally got a pair after anotherten or so tries...total was $475 (insurance included) for the two...at least I'm in...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 28, 2021 23:22

Was preoccupied looking for a nice floor single for L.A. which was a success, so missed out on any decent mid-range priced pairs for Vegas.
Still on the fence about attending so will check TM Friday during general sale, and take it from there....

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 28, 2021 23:33

Bought 2 in A2 ROW 33 FOR $950 each. On the fence. If anyone wants them let me know.

Date: July 29, 2021 00:25

I really really really want pit for Vegas. Not looking forward to Friday.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: July 29, 2021 01:54

Got my ticket today. Went with cheap seats, for now. I'll keep checking for better tix and prices.

A feeler for now.. I have 1 parking spot, at work, on the 3400 block of hacienda. It's gated and just a couple block walk to the stadium. I have to see how they are handling hacienda.

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: July 29, 2021 03:04

I grabbed 2 singles in the same row just now, using my SD personal code...

A little friendly banter w the neighbors that night, and my nephew and I should be able to sit together, if not, no worries!

Just glad to be in and can start planning the flight and rental$$$... hearing horror stories on renting right now.

Looking forward to getting inside Allegiant after seeing it under construction during my visit in 2019.

Nephew will be on his first trip West and first visit to Sin City, his 26th B-Day is 11-7!! Good way to celebrate with The Stones in Vegas!

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: July 29, 2021 03:11

As far as ticket prices go, we all know Vegas is always a step higher...

I'm thinkin' this gig might gross $20 million... $400 per for 50,000 would get it done.

The (in)famous 2016 gig at T-Mobile showed $7,047,048 for an attendance of 14,133, an avg. of $500ish per ticket!

Big Coin!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-29 03:16 by TKinOH.

Date: July 29, 2021 08:50

Hairball
Was preoccupied looking for a nice floor single for L.A. which was a success, so missed out on any decent mid-range priced pairs for Vegas.
Still on the fence about attending so will check TM Friday during general sale, and take it from there....

Remember there's another presale left on Thursday. The "Radio" one or whatever it was.

Date: July 29, 2021 08:51

JadedFaded
I really really really want pit for Vegas. Not looking forward to Friday.

Pits may still drop later. Happened with a lot of shows. Just be patient.

Date: July 30, 2021 00:24

No luck today either. Very limited tix available for today’s presale. I will try again tomorrow. But after that, it will be extremely hard for me to be patient, Topi. I have seated tix for SoFi, but really really really really really want pit for Vegas. Possibly my last Stones concert ever. I would normally go see them in Europe, but I am the primary caretaker for my 91 year old mother, who has dementia, and I really can only be away for two nights max. So Europe in 2022 is out for me.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 30, 2021 02:04

I agree, nothing much came up today.

JadedandFaded, if I don't get a Las Vegas pit tomorrow, which I really want too, I am very tempted to go for the GA pits in back. There's no way my finances will allow me to go to Europe next time.

Sometimes you get what you need.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-30 05:37 by angee.

Date: July 30, 2021 06:45

I have a pair in A2 row 33 if anyone interested. I decided it was more than I wanted to spend and my friend likely doing Minneapolis instead.

Date: July 30, 2021 19:55

angee
I agree, nothing much came up today.

JadedandFaded, if I don't get a Las Vegas pit tomorrow, which I really want too, I am very tempted to go for the GA pits in back. There's no way my finances will allow me to go to Europe next time.

Sometimes you get what you need.

I agree GA in the back is probably next best thing. 5 minutes to go. Good luck to us all!

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: July 30, 2021 20:07

Got my Vegas Lucky Dips!!!!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 30, 2021 20:07

Got my Lucky Dips! Only $69! Now the only thing I need are open borders smiling smiley

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: July 30, 2021 20:12

Lucky Dips secured!! Thank you Rolling Stones!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-30 20:13 by portlandphil.

Date: July 30, 2021 20:32

Missed LDs, dang, ended up getting a GA in the back.

Congrats to people who secured them.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: July 30, 2021 20:37

Lucky Dips secured !

Happy to buddy up with other solos who have a pair of LD tickets to maximise chances of a good spot - see my post with email on All Sold Out.

Grant

Date: July 30, 2021 20:41

Got my pit ticket! Pit 2. Did I pay too much? AB-SO-F*UCKING-LUTE-LY!

Worse yet, I had given up and bought a GA in the back first. Then something made me try one more time. I had to rejoin the queue! Pits were suddenly available again. I got the “sorry someone else beat you to it” message and then I tried a second time and got the ticket. So I paid too much PLUS I paid for the GA ticket. Oh well, it’s only rock n roll. This is the price I pay to avoid further ticket stress.

I have a GA ticket now if anyone wants it for half price!

Date: July 30, 2021 20:47

JadedFaded

Worse yet, I had given up and bought a GA in the back first. Then something made me try one more time. I had to rejoin the queue! Pits were suddenly available again. I got the “sorry someone else beat you to it” message and then I tried a second time and got the ticket. So I paid too much PLUS I paid for the GA ticket. Oh well, it’s only rock n roll. This is the price I pay to avoid further ticket stress.

Congrats, JF!!! I saw a few pits come by but this time refused to pay that price.
Meanwhile I was late on the Lucky Dips, haha.

So happy for you. I will be back in GA. (Wish i coulda bought yours.) I have a pit for another show, oh well.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-30 20:49 by angee.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 30, 2021 20:47

JadedFaded

Sent you an email smoking smiley

Date: July 30, 2021 20:55

MisterDDDD
JadedFaded

Sent you an email smoking smiley

Haven’t received it yet

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 30, 2021 21:04

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-30 21:24 by MisterDDDD.

Date: July 30, 2021 22:32

Have a pair in A2 Row 33 available if anyone missed out. With the fees these are $950 each which is the price for all A2, A3 and A4 seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-01 15:22 by daspyknows.

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: August 1, 2021 14:15

Us ,too !winking smiley

Date: August 1, 2021 15:59

See you in Vegas - was able to find decent seats section 338 for about $200.Also Lucky Dips as plan B, They were only $25 plus fees!

Posted by: jon12345 ()
Date: August 10, 2021 22:22

Ticketmaster updated the LV show page and masks are now required for all regardless of vaccination status.

"Allegiant Stadium takes the health and safety of its guests, employees, and staff very seriously. In response to rising COVID-19 cases, and in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State of Nevada Emergency Directive 047, all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask while inside the stadium. The State of Nevada & CDC do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend events. Allegiant Stadium’s COVID-19 protocols are subject to change as additional information is discovered or provided by the State of Nevada & the CDC."

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 3 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1869
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home