Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

IORR band gig in Los Angeles
Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: July 24, 2021 04:48

Any players interested in setting one of these up in L.A.? We already have bass and one guitar. Need vocals, second guitar, and more.

Re: IORR band gig in Los Angeles
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 24, 2021 05:45

This sounds fun.. hope you can put it together!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 24, 2021 05:57

roller99
Any players interested in setting one of these up in L.A.? We already have bass and one guitar. Need vocals, second guitar, and more.

Is Bluz Dude included/Allan Feldman? He played with the IORR band in London in 2018 and he is from the southland. That was a fun night, hope you guys can pull it together! I will be there!

plexi

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 24, 2021 06:18

I don’t think ‘any players’ would be the IORR Band, it’s a pretty specific bunch of guys who have delighted us over the years. Would hate to see the name co-opted…also, they have the banner. smiling smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 24, 2021 06:46

SomeTorontoGirl
I don’t think ‘any players’ would be the IORR Band, it’s a pretty specific bunch of guys who have delighted us over the years. Would hate to see the name co-opted…also, they have the banner. smiling smiley

IORR-West?
IORR-America?
BILI?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-24 06:47 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 24, 2021 11:43

SomeTorontoGirl

thumbs up

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 24, 2021 12:47

SomeTorontoGirl

Absolutely. The project was Bard's initially. He's the captain.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 24, 2021 13:49

Silver Dagger
SomeTorontoGirl

Absolutely. The project was Bard's initially. He's the captain.

STG & SD, 100% with you.

Date: July 24, 2021 15:26

Both Bluzdude and I were in the band, so nobody is co-opting anything. Even the Stones have had lineup changes. I guarantee Bard wouldn't mind.

Date: July 24, 2021 15:31

How IORR of you. Post any comment and very quickly you'll get people taking sides, nitpicking and dissecting. It can be called anything. You're not coming out here SomeOakvilleGirl are you?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 24, 2021 16:31

treaclefingers
SomeTorontoGirl

IORR-West?
IORR-America?
BILI?

thumbs up correct make it Global I don't think Bard will do A WORLD TOUR

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 24, 2021 18:37

I don't think there would be anything bad about having a gig, which I'm sure would be good. But you really need to consider giving your band a completely different name out of respect for the original. It would be a different band.

Posted by: z ()
Date: July 24, 2021 18:51

The Bee Vees

Date: July 24, 2021 20:10

z
The Bee Vees

I love it, the Bee Vees it is. Btw, Bluzdude and I are real friends, we jam together, we go to gigs together. He's the other guitarist I referred to in the original post.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 24, 2021 20:27

roller99
z
The Bee Vees

I love it, the Bee Vees it is. Btw, Bluzdude and I are real friends, we jam together, we go to gigs together. He's the other guitarist I referred to in the original post.

Excellent smileys with beer

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 25, 2021 00:32

NICOS
treaclefingers
SomeTorontoGirl

IORR-West?
IORR-America?
BILI?

thumbs up correct make it Global I don't think Bard will do A WORLD TOUR

I've heard that Bard is a great bunch of guys. Or is that Mick? Can't quite recall.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 25, 2021 01:35

treaclefingers
I've heard that Bard is a great bunch of guys. Or is that Mick? Can't quite recall.

He’s either one of the nicest guys around, or a bunch of the nicest guys around, depends on how you do the math. smiling smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: July 26, 2021 00:37

It’s been a while, but since I saw my name mentioned, I thought I’d poke my head in and say hello!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 26, 2021 04:02

BluzDude
It’s been a while, but since I saw my name mentioned, I thought I’d poke my head in and say hello!

So do you think the IORR band will make an appearance?

plexi

Date: July 28, 2021 01:01

timbernardis
BluzDude

So do you think the IORR band will make an appearance?

plexi

Where is 71Tele when you need him ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1807
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home