Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061Next
Current Page: 56 of 61
Re: The Rolling Stones - 2021 US Tour (Rescheduled Dates + New Shows)
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: October 28, 2021 08:27

The MSG rumor started here:

[iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-28 08:48 by Topi.

Posted by: jjazznola69 ()
Date: October 28, 2021 10:59

Where can I find out who will be the opening acts for this tour, specifically Austin but curious about other cities?

Posted by: FloridaStoner ()
Date: October 28, 2021 12:35

Ghost Hounds most spots,Zac Brown Band in Atlanta

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: October 28, 2021 19:10

Halup
Here’s a new rumor for a third L.A. show after the Hollywood show. Take the following with a “grain of salt”. I’m attending the Strokes concert at the Forum tonight and wore a Stones tshirt. As I was getting my ticket scanned, a security guy asked me if I was going to see them next door in November. I said I am seeing them in November in Vegas and other cities, but the Sofi shows were already held. He said no, there is a night 3 and specifically said he heard it was November 27.

A third night at Sofi seems very strange but perhaps it is to be at the Youtube Theater instead, so a second large theater show? Who knows? Being one week after Austin, that stage could make it to LA in time if it’s for Sofi.

There was that rumor of 2 MSG shows after Austin. Perhaps those are being exchanged for Hollywood and an LA return? AEG is based in LA, so maybe that is influencing a return?

Has anyone heard anything like this?

YouTube Theater is booked for BTS “LivePlay” during the BTS Sofi shows. It won’t be there…

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Doubt the Forum would book shows during the BTS run; need their parking.

Staples booked solid for sports that weekend…

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 28, 2021 20:11

Halup
Here’s a new rumor for a third L.A. show after the Hollywood show. Take the following with a “grain of salt”. I’m attending the Strokes concert at the Forum tonight and wore a Stones tshirt. As I was getting my ticket scanned, a security guy asked me if I was going to see them next door in November. I said I am seeing them in November in Vegas and other cities, but the Sofi shows were already held. He said no, there is a night 3 and specifically said he heard it was November 27.

A third night at Sofi seems very strange but perhaps it is to be at the Youtube Theater instead, so a second large theater show? Who knows? Being one week after Austin, that stage could make it to LA in time if it’s for Sofi.

There was that rumor of 2 MSG shows after Austin. Perhaps those are being exchanged for Hollywood and an LA return? AEG is based in LA, so maybe that is influencing a return?

Maybe the Hollywood Bowl. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-28 20:13 by Hairball.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 28, 2021 22:35

Hairball
Halup

Maybe the Hollywood Bowl. thumbs up

Fonda Theater. $2,000 Lucky Dips.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: October 28, 2021 22:38

jmd
Halup

YouTube Theater is booked for BTS “LivePlay” during the BTS Sofi shows. It won’t be there…

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Doubt the Forum would book shows during the BTS run; need their parking.

Staples booked solid for sports that weekend…

I forgot that BTS is playing Sofi at that exact time, which rules out the stadium and only leaves Youtube Theater. I agree with you that they wouldn’t book both venues for the same night. This security guard seemed certain about a third night, but screwed up with the date. If there is any truth to it and he wasn’t just confused, it could only happen after the BTS dates in early December.

Sorry folks, looks like a bad rumor that I was told.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 28, 2021 22:55

Topi
The MSG rumor started here:

[iorr.org]

I'll be in New York in late November and there's day off of the Dylan tour (Nov. 25th)…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-10-28 23:18 by slewan.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 1, 2021 01:26

Mick Jagger
@MickJagger
Happy Halloween from Ronnie and me!

[twitter.com]

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 1, 2021 01:36

I'm thinking they're dressing up for their little kids!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: StonesFan35 ()
Date: November 1, 2021 03:49

Have you folks been watching the looping live stream of the shows up to Tampa?

It's awesome! You can see the entire set list / every song they've played so far.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 1, 2021 22:57

Fantastic! Thanks.

StonesFan35

It's awesome! You can see the entire set list / every song they've played so far.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 1, 2021 23:16

Enjoy! The looping "live stream" has been up for days on YouTube.

It's awesome to watch every song they've played on tour so far!

Date: November 3, 2021 05:12

MisterDDDD
Fantastic! Thanks.

StonesFan35

[www.youtube.com]

They're live streaming the show from Dallas right now!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 3, 2021 05:15

They're live streaming the show from Dallas,TX right now!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 3, 2021 18:23

This YouTube channel will be live streaming the entire Las Vegas show!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 5, 2021 00:19

StonesFan35
This YouTube channel will be live streaming the entire Las Vegas show!

[www.youtube.com]

That channel appears to rely on Facebook streams from other people for its content. Sometimes it's very good (and doesn't require a FB account of course) but some times it will be running twenty or thirty minutes behind the action on stage. Where there are plenty of live streams, as there probably will be in Vegas, it's worth checking out.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 5, 2021 21:03

Keyboardist Chuck Leavell reports from the road on The Rolling Stones’ ‘No Filter’ Tour

THE TONIGHT SHOW STARRING JIMMY FALLON —Keyboardist Chuck Leavell sits-in with The Roots on December 02, 2016
(Photo by: Andrew Lipovsky/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal)

Posted: Nov 5, 2021

Legendary Rolling Stones and Allman Brothers keyboardist Chuck Leavell joins John Landecker to talk about the ongoing Rolling Stones tour, the passing of Stones drummer Charlie Watts, and the reception from fans across the country.

[wgnradio.com]

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 5, 2021 22:28

Thanks bye bye ..... good lil interview ....
Cool ta hear him talk of Mick's dedication .. professionalism ....

ROCKMAN

Do you have to wear masks or show vacc pass?
Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: November 5, 2021 03:42

At Detroit or Dallas?

Thanks

Re: Do you have to wear masks or show vacc pass?
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 5, 2021 12:20

Detroit Ford Field had on 31-Oct-2021 Lions Gameday and there was only a mask recommendation - [Twitter.com] , [www.DetroitLions.com] .

RS' Dallas-Show was already on 2-Nov-2021.

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: November 5, 2021 12:23

Hi thanks I mean Detroit or Austin?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 5, 2021 12:50

Check the Social Media of the venues on show day:

Detroit, Ford Field: [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] . Or: [www.FordField.com] .

Austin, Circuit of the Americas: [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] . Or: [CircuitOfTheAmericas.com] .

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 5, 2021 21:17

I will move this thread to the main tour thread soon.

In general, mandate or no mandate, it is smart to protect yourself and others from covid-19 of course.

There have been few mask mandates on this tour so far. For the first show, in St Louis Sept 26, there was a mask mandate, but 95% of the crowd never had a mask. Then for the Los Angeles shows there was a requirement of either vaccine or negative test. For the rest of the shows so far, no covid-19 related mandates.

To see the mandates, go to Ticketmaster.com Rolling Stones shows and ask for a ticket. then you will see this right now, there may be other rules next week of course.

LAS VEGAS : MASK MANDATE
Important Event Info
Allegiant Stadium takes the health and safety of its guests, employees, and staff very seriously. In response to rising COVID-19 cases, and in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State of Nevada Emergency Directive 047, all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask while inside the stadium. The State of Nevada & CDC do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend events. Allegiant Stadium’s COVID-19 protocols are subject to change as additional information is discovered or provided by the State of Nevada & the CDC.

For ATLANTA, DETROIT, AUSTIN and HOLLYWOOD FL I don't see any mandates right now.

Bjornulf

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 6, 2021 14:48

bv
I will move this thread to the main tour thread soon.

In general, mandate or no mandate, it is smart to protect yourself and others from covid-19 of course.

There have been few mask mandates on this tour so far. For the first show, in St Louis Sept 26, there was a mask mandate, but 95% of the crowd never had a mask. Then for the Los Angeles shows there was a requirement of either vaccine or negative test. For the rest of the shows so far, no covid-19 related mandates.

To see the mandates, go to Ticketmaster.com Rolling Stones shows and ask for a ticket. then you will see this right now, there may be other rules next week of course.

LAS VEGAS : MASK MANDATE
Important Event Info
Allegiant Stadium takes the health and safety of its guests, employees, and staff very seriously. In response to rising COVID-19 cases, and in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and State of Nevada Emergency Directive 047, all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a face mask while inside the stadium. The State of Nevada & CDC do not currently require proof of vaccination to attend events. Allegiant Stadium’s COVID-19 protocols are subject to change as additional information is discovered or provided by the State of Nevada & the CDC.

For ATLANTA, DETROIT, AUSTIN and HOLLYWOOD FL I don't see any mandates right now.

I while back I wrote an email to the venue at Hollywood (FL) asking about their Covid policy. Their answer was that not even masks are required. That was the reason for me not to buy tickets for the show

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: November 6, 2021 15:10

^^Wow Bjornulf!^^

Date: November 7, 2021 05:29

The show in Las Vegas has started the Live Stream with the Opening Act

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: adamw3405 ()
Date: November 8, 2021 15:55

On our way from the UK……about to board a flight to Atlanta!! Yay!!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: November 9, 2021 06:58

Good for you, adam, hope you enjoy the show!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: November 9, 2021 23:49

Any chance that a Vancouver show might be back on the board now that the border has opened? Any whisperings?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5152535455565758596061Next
Current Page: 56 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1747
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home