Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 61
Re: The Rolling Stones - 2021 US Tour (Rescheduled Dates + New Shows)
Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 18, 2021 08:40

Hairball
swaff
Dougratajczak87
Saw today that Detroit took 4 Lower Level sections of tickets off the map, meaning marked as no tickets available (wasn't a ton left but doubt they actually sold either as they were too many left to have sold overnight) in Lower Level 109 and 110, along with 124 and 125.

They also flexed the top several rows in the Lower Level sections closest to the stage from $346 a ticket before fees to $246 a ticket before fees.

We have sect. 134 tix for Sunday 17th LA show, and all and now it's in the "Grey" square. The new LA show tickets went on sale and 134/109 sections are not even available. Are they moving the stage forward??? Can I even exchange our 5 seats???

Looking at seating maps of the 14th and 17th side by side, looks like a bunch of side sections other than 134/109 for the 14th have been shaved off...512, 513, 541, 542, etc., etc., etc.
Also in the back of stadium for the 14th, upper/middle sections 235 and 230 are greyed out, whereas for the 17th there are many available as resale tix...
Maybe depending on demand for the 14th (which there seems to be very little of), they will eventually open those sections up? Seems unlikely that will ever happen.
Considering the very low demand and everything that's still available in most sections for the 14th, maybe they can move the crowd and the show itself in to the neighboring Forum - would love to see the Stones there again...

Yea, just saw that "they" just released a block of tix in sec. 109 for LA's 14th show. So no, they won't be moving the stage forward. RAWK

Date: September 18, 2021 15:08

those sections which are showing in gray may be reserved for promoters.

swaff
Hairball
swaff
Dougratajczak87
Saw today that Detroit took 4 Lower Level sections of tickets off the map, meaning marked as no tickets available (wasn't a ton left but doubt they actually sold either as they were too many left to have sold overnight) in Lower Level 109 and 110, along with 124 and 125.

They also flexed the top several rows in the Lower Level sections closest to the stage from $346 a ticket before fees to $246 a ticket before fees.

We have sect. 134 tix for Sunday 17th LA show, and all and now it's in the "Grey" square. The new LA show tickets went on sale and 134/109 sections are not even available. Are they moving the stage forward??? Can I even exchange our 5 seats???

Looking at seating maps of the 14th and 17th side by side, looks like a bunch of side sections other than 134/109 for the 14th have been shaved off...512, 513, 541, 542, etc., etc., etc.
Also in the back of stadium for the 14th, upper/middle sections 235 and 230 are greyed out, whereas for the 17th there are many available as resale tix...
Maybe depending on demand for the 14th (which there seems to be very little of), they will eventually open those sections up? Seems unlikely that will ever happen.
Considering the very low demand and everything that's still available in most sections for the 14th, maybe they can move the crowd and the show itself in to the neighboring Forum - would love to see the Stones there again...

Yea, just saw that "they" just released a block of tix in sec. 109 for LA's 14th show. So no, they won't be moving the stage forward. RAWK

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: September 18, 2021 18:26

With the tour about to start in 8 days, it is strange there has been no word of opening acts. Is it safe to say there won’t be any on this tour?

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 18, 2021 19:40

Javadave
With the tour about to start in 8 days, it is strange there has been no word of opening acts. Is it safe to say there won’t be any on this tour?

I hope not. Waste of time

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: September 18, 2021 20:12

Ghost Hounds already said they would open for the Stones. Not sure which cities though.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 18, 2021 22:33

I just checked ticketmaster. Ticket sales seem to be rather slow. There are plenty of face value tickts left for all shows – expect for the LA and Las Vegas.

It might be a feast for LD ticket holder, but:
Will they have to play in half empty venue?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-18 22:35 by slewan.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 18, 2021 23:39

They'll be no shame in less than full venues this go around imo.
Like me, I don't think they'll care much.

Lucky to get this off the ground to begin with, which I never doubted.
Won't be the big.. nearly everyones vaxxed, covid's under control, party that was hoped for when planned.

This was/is obviously important to them to get in the books.
Like all of us, they're anxious to get back to life and doing what they do best.
Lots of plans going forward it sounds like, and this will afford them that opportunity, contractually and otherwise.

Bright side will be a lot of us vaxxed hardcore fans will be thrilled to see them, and vice-versa.
It will be paradise for last minute ticket buyers, lucky dip gold and self upgrades.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 19, 2021 00:02

slewan
I just checked ticketmaster. Ticket sales seem to be rather slow. There are plenty of face value tickts left for all shows – expect for the LA and Las Vegas.

It might be a feast for LD ticket holder, but:
Will they have to play in half empty venue?

For some of the verty slowly selling shows, they could set up Robert Kraft's private tent in the middle of the field and squeeze everyone in there.
A "private" show for the diehards willing to brave covid while packed together with lots of other fans...what a blast that would be.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 19, 2021 02:12

I have checked all of the venues of this tour, as for covid-19 rules.
There are NO rules of vaccination or negative tests, as far as I can see.
Some venues do require or recommend masks, others have no mask rules at all.

I have added links to all of the venue regulations on the IORR Tour Dates pages, see the venue links.
IF I am wrong, then please point me to the regulations.

The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2021 (IORR)

Bjornulf

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: September 19, 2021 02:27

StubHub has $22 tix for St Louis

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: September 19, 2021 02:51

bv

I have added links to all of the venue regulations on the IORR Tour Dates pages, see the venue links.

If this bears out, that cannot be a good thing.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 19, 2021 02:54

bv

Seems the SoFi L.A. website hasn't been updated yet, but California's current guidelines have been updated recently.
Vaccination or negative test will be required at SoFi, and must wear a mask at all times.

Go to Ticketmaster and click on either L.A. show, and this will appear:

"The Event Organizer is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to attend this event. Please check their website for details".

Original story from ABC7 Eyewitness News published Sept 15 >L.A. Vaccination- ABC7 News, and posted in the Oct. 17 L.A. thread. Scroll down (Here).

"The order will also require all attendees, employees and participants of outdoor "mega-events" -- those attended by 10,000 or more people --
to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID test within 72 hours.

The vaccination and testing requirement for outdoor mega-events -- including Dodgers, Rams and Chargers games -- will take effect Oct. 7.
Officials say regardless of vaccination status, a mask will still be required for mega-events".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-19 03:00 by Hairball.

Date: September 19, 2021 03:04

Allegiant Stadium is requiring vax/test proof for NFL games as of now, all other events masks etc required.

Bet they adjust that to include all events by Nov., but we'll see.
[www.allegiantstadium.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-19 03:05 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Kerryann ()
Date: September 19, 2021 03:08

What has replaced periscope for live streaming for those who can't get there?

Date: September 19, 2021 03:40

SoFi Stadium LA COVID-19 rules:

The Sofi Site says this:
[www.sofistadium.com]

In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order (effective August 19, 2021), all individuals age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or an appropriate face covering while in indoor and outdoor settings, ...

Please note, SoFi Stadium Covid-19 health and safety guidelines may be updated at any time.

So I assume SoFi should update their site as soon as possible.

Bjornulf

Date: September 19, 2021 03:45

MisterDDDD
Allegiant Stadium is requiring vax/test proof for NFL games as of now, all other events masks etc required.

This means the Stones show on Nov 6 does NOT have any vaccine requirements in Las Vegas, as far as I understand. Not as per today. From the Allegiant Stadium web site:

For all other events at Allegiant Stadium: At this time, the vaccine requirement policy applies only to Raiders home games at Allegiant Stadium in keeping with the Governor's State of Nevada Emergency Directive 049. The Raiders and Allegiant Stadium are currently evaluating any application of this policy to other events.

Bjornulf

Date: September 19, 2021 04:12

I do see that Ticketmaster have this now for the LA shows:

What You Need to Know
health check - Check Required
The Event Organizer is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to attend this event. Please check their website for details.

Bjornulf

Posted by: sister ()
Date: September 19, 2021 04:15

Kerryann
What has replaced periscope for live streaming for those who can't get there?
I think, it will work well with fb live,

Sister

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: September 19, 2021 04:16

bv
SoFi Stadium LA COVID-19 rules:

The Sofi Site says this:
[www.sofistadium.com]

In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order (effective August 19, 2021), all individuals age 2 and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or an appropriate face covering while in indoor and outdoor settings, ...

Please note, SoFi Stadium Covid-19 health and safety guidelines may be updated at any time.

So I assume SoFi should update their site as soon as possible.

LA County Department of Public Health released a subsequent order yesterday with effective date of 11:59pm on 7 Oct 2021:

[publichealth.lacounty.gov]

As release occurred late in day yesterday I would expect Sofi Stadium to update their web site next week.

Date: September 19, 2021 07:10

bv
MisterDDDD

This means the Stones show on Nov 6 does NOT have any vaccine requirements in Las Vegas, as far as I understand. Not as per today. From the Allegiant Stadium web site:

For all other events at Allegiant Stadium: At this time, the vaccine requirement policy applies only to Raiders home games at Allegiant Stadium in keeping with the Governor's State of Nevada Emergency Directive 049. The Raiders and Allegiant Stadium are currently evaluating any application of this policy to other events.

True.
I was just speculating that with the stadium protocol in place, that it may change by November. Depending on how the covid spread is by then of course.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 19, 2021 11:42

The Stones Normally do a Press conference before the Kick Off of a tour,I have Heard nothing about one maybe not this time?

Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: September 19, 2021 11:47

mikey C
The Stones Normally do a Press conference before the Kick Off of a tour,I have Heard nothing about one maybe not this time?

They haven't done a press conference since the "A bigger bang tour" I think, correct me if im wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-19 11:47 by IsakSun.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 19, 2021 12:05

mikey C

It's all done by Social Media nowadays - even the official news about Charlie's passing.

Posted by: wineaux ()
Date: September 19, 2021 17:47

bv
I do see that Ticketmaster have this now for the LA shows:

What You Need to Know
health check - Check Required
The Event Organizer is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to attend this event. Please check their website for details.

It's one thing to state the rules, but another for the venue to enforce them. My daughter & I went to see Dead & Company Friday night at Wrigley Field. Here's a link to what the restrictions were:
[www.mlb.com]

They had it organized well in that you could have your ID & Vax card checked ahead of time outside of the venue & are given a Dead & Company wristband to show that you're vaxxed or had a negative test. However, when we had ours checked, I was watching the people responsible for this & there is no way they were really looking at either. Most people wore masks going through the entrance, but once inside the building, we were amazed to find that very few people (maybe 10% tops) wore masks & even less out in the stands, although they weren't required in the stands.

We have LD's for Tampa, which I am so looking forward to, but am skeptical about the staff at Raymond James Stadium or any other stadium in the US enforcing any regulations.

I'm certainly not trying to discourage anyone from attending the shows, however out of safety for all here on IORR, I felt it was important to share this info.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: September 19, 2021 23:24

Just wear your mask if you are concerned. I plan to. I can’t control what 50k other people choose to do.

Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: September 19, 2021 23:37

Thanks wineaux.

And outside of LA and Vegas, for the Stones venues I so far see zero signs there even ARE any covid rules (for most people to brazenly ignore or easily circumvent) for any of the other shows.

I'm still going to 2 shows, but I am pretty disappointed in the Stones not exercising their option to require proof of vax or a neg test for their concerts.

I'll finally note here, too, I for one have not dismissed out of hand the one French tabloid's report that Charlie had covid preceding being stricken with whatever killed him. I'm not speculating that he did... we don't know and we're all still, properly, restraining from speculating, waiting for the cause to be announced. But I will note now, just before the concerts, that IF it does turn out that that was a complicating factor, and the Stones don't exercise their capacity to protect these 2021 audiences as well they can, then that would strike me as a very wrong way for them to be proceeding.

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: September 19, 2021 23:42

Every stadium is different. The LA mandates are pretty strict and more so now that self attestation is out the window and actual proof of vaccination is required. I’m sure SoFi Stadium will make adjustments to accommodate that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-19 23:43 by rustytrinket86.

Date: September 20, 2021 00:36

wineaux

It's one thing to state the rules, but another for the venue to enforce them. My daughter & I went to see Dead & Company Friday night at Wrigley Field. Here's a link to what the restrictions were:
[www.mlb.com]

They had it organized well in that you could have your ID & Vax card checked ahead of time outside of the venue & are given a Dead & Company wristband to show that you're vaxxed or had a negative test. However, when we had ours checked, I was watching the people responsible for this & there is no way they were really looking at either. Most people wore masks going through the entrance, but once inside the building, we were amazed to find that very few people (maybe 10% tops) wore masks & even less out in the stands, although they weren't required in the stands.

I went to several vax/test proof shows, and frankly could care less about others mask usage once I was inside. Not to state the obvious, but once proof was provided, the odds of picking up the disease went, nearly literally, from slim to none.

I'm ok with masking up and going back to slim for these non-proof shows.
The most important statistic, dying from a breakthrough case, takes the odds back to near zero.

More concern for the unvaxxed in attendance to state the obvious again.
But if they want to risk it (as long as they don't bring kids <12) then they can knock themselves out. There's been plenty of time to get the jabs at this point, it's not the duty of those of us responsible enough to get vaxxed to continue to watch out for those who've refused, particularly in this setting.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-20 00:56 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: September 20, 2021 01:23

The odds do not go from slim to none with tight rules
see the former Governor who signed the bill creating the vegas stadium and current college president tested positive after attending 1st regular season game with tight restrictions
[www.ktnv.com]

Date: September 20, 2021 01:34

artedm
The odds do not go from slim to none with tight rules
see the former Governor who signed the bill creating the vegas stadium and current college president tested positive after attending 1st regular season game with tight restrictions
[www.ktnv.com]

That's where the "nearly literally" comes in.
The "nearly literally none" when it comes to death still stands as he is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-20 01:42 by MisterDDDD.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1976
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home