Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 61
Re: The Rolling Stones - 2021 US Tour (Rescheduled Dates + New Shows)
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 17, 2021 16:03

timbernardis
Which weekend DDDD?

plexi

Weekend 2... Seattle to DT to Vegas and back, heckuva road trip cool smiley
Camping was perfect for that spot.. not driving to Austin tho, or I'd consider.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: August 17, 2021 16:53

Anyone who had tickets to Buffalo receive their refund yet?

Re: Best Venue of the Tour
Posted by: wolundamo ()
Date: August 17, 2021 18:24

Could you kindly send me a link to the shuttle? pleeeease, thank youu

Date: August 17, 2021 18:51

wolundamo
Could you kindly send me a link to the shuttle? pleeeease, thank youu

For Austin, they haven't put them up for sale yet for this show.
(they say info coming soon on their site)

I bought shuttle tix for the cancelled shows originally through their link, assuming it will be the same outfit/costs/routes etc.

Date: August 17, 2021 19:34

A lot of the venues will have the checking for vax/test proof down by showtime.
Well, at least they likely would have worked out most kinks/bottlenecks.

I'm fine with spending more time to get through the gates, if it means everyone will be vaxxed/tested and I can relax and enjoy the show.
Did it in Austin three times recently for shows, the extra step/hassle was minimal.

Las Vegas Raiders will require fans to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination at home games
By Jill Martin, Kay Jones and Eric Levenson, CNN
Updated 10:22 AM ET, Tue August 17, 2021

(CNN)The NFL's Las Vegas Raiders announced Monday that the franchise will require fans to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination to attend home games this season at their gleaming new Allegiant Stadium.

The vaccine mandate will go into effect September 13, the date of the team's first regular season home game, a Monday night showdown with the Baltimore Ravens. With this move, fans will be allowed to attend home games without wearing a mask, the release said. The vaccine/no mask policy is the first of its kind in the NFL.
The Raiders moved from Oakland to Las Vegas last year into Allegiant Stadium, but no fans were allowed to attend games due to the pandemic.
"Health and safety has always been our number one priority," Raiders owner Mark Davis said in a statement. "After consultation with Governor Sisolak and other community leaders, this policy ensures that we will be able to operate at full capacity without masks for fully vaccinated fans for the entire season."
[www.cnn.com]

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: August 17, 2021 19:54

I'm confident the local venue people will handle it professionally. If it says NO Filter Pit on the ticket, there's no way you will get into Filter Pit as the supervisor confirms

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: August 17, 2021 21:20

Nikkei
I'm confident the local venue people will handle it professionally. If it says NO Filter Pit on the ticket, there's no way you will get into Filter Pit as the supervisor confirms

That's what happened to some people in Paris in 2017

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 17, 2021 21:52

Nikkei

It's why punctuation is so underrated.

"No Filter", Pit vs, No "Filter Pit"

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: August 17, 2021 23:54

Just saw this online. Thank you LA County. See you at the show, boys.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: August 17, 2021 23:58

rustytrinket86

A lot can change in two months time. Hoping this is not the case come Oct. 17th.

Posted by: rustytrinket86 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 00:00

GAFF
rustytrinket86

A lot can change in two months time. Hoping this is not the case come Oct. 17th.

I mean are we there to be maskless or are we there to enjoy the show? I don’t mind keeping my mask on to play it safer for those standing next to me too. I’ll be too focused on the show to even care much about it anyway. smileys with beer

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 18, 2021 03:09

These masks should be required for everyone in attendance at all shows.

> Charlie masks

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 03:47

I've already looked for a Charlie shirt to wear to the show. There are a few out there to pick from.

Date: August 18, 2021 03:59

TumblinDice76
I've already looked for a Charlie shirt to wear to the show. There are a few out there to pick from.

Been wearing this one around to a couple shows etc.

Of the "Ruffmercy" collection of all the boys, only one I bought.
Don't typically like ones with the photos on them, but this is very good of Charlie imo.

[therollingstonesshop.com]

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 06:49

I will happily wear a mask if it means I can see the Stones.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 18, 2021 11:28

Nikkei

Exactly what I was thinking when I read that they will have it down!

plexi

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: August 18, 2021 11:31

rustytrinket86
GAFF
rustytrinket86

I mean are we there to be maskless or are we there to enjoy the show? I don’t mind keeping my mask on to play it safer for those standing next to me too. I’ll be too focused on the show to even care much about it anyway. smileys with beer

Agreed, concern for others, right on.

plexi

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: August 18, 2021 11:49

Let's see when Ticketmaster changes their LA event page to reflect the new LA County policy. So far, for the Stones show they say you have to have one of the three: 1) vaccine, 2) negative test, OR 3) mask.

But also true a lot can chance between now and show day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-18 11:52 by Topi.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: August 18, 2021 18:28

Jeter1984

Not Buffalo but I had Cleveland and no refund yet.sad smiley

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 20:32

a bigger nut
Jeter1984

Not Buffalo but I had Cleveland and no refund yet.sad smiley

Ya, I had Cleveland and no refund yet either. Tried contacting TM multiple times but their help section is pretty much non-existent these days, just prefab emails

Posted by: OneHourPhoto ()
Date: August 18, 2021 20:48

"Garth Brooks has canceled the remaining stops on his stadium tour amid the resurgence of COVID-19 cases across the country. This includes his show at Nissan Stadium in Nashville that was called off due to storms and had yet to be rescheduled.

Other concert locations that were canceled include Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts."

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 18, 2021 21:04

Garth was the guinea pig for stadium shows, and looks like the experiment failed unfortunately.
Things could change for the better in the next couple of months (hopefully), but with many experts and scientists saying Delta hasn't even peaked yet, not looking good.

Date: August 18, 2021 21:59

Hairball
Garth was the guinea pig for stadium shows, and looks like the experiment failed unfortunately.
Things could change for the better in the next couple of months (hopefully), but with many experts and scientists saying Delta hasn't even peaked yet, not looking good.

And yet I just heard on the news that Dr. Scott Gottlieb predicts the Delta peak for the USA this weekend.

I had never heard that before and highly doubt it. Just wonder why the modelling is still so all over the place.

Posted by: podiumboy ()
Date: August 18, 2021 22:09

OneHourPhoto
"Garth Brooks has canceled the remaining stops on his stadium tour amid the resurgence of COVID-19 cases across the country. This includes his show at Nissan Stadium in Nashville that was called off due to storms and had yet to be rescheduled.

Other concert locations that were canceled include Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore and Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts."

Guns n Roses and Green Day/Weezer are currently doing stadium tours as we speak. Garth’s decision to cancel seems more based on virtue signaling, combined with the fact that most of his fan base won’t comply with the vaccine requirements. Hope the Stones don’t cancel. Require vaccination/negative test to get in, mandate masks, and keep it ROLLING!!

Date: August 18, 2021 22:19

podiumboy
OneHourPhoto

Guns n Roses and Green Day/Weezer are currently doing stadium tours as we speak. Garth’s decision to cancel seems more based on virtue signaling, combined with the fact that most of his fan base won’t comply with the vaccine requirements. Hope the Stones don’t cancel. Require vaccination/negative test to get in, mandate masks, and keep it ROLLING!!

love the anti-vaxx terminology. keep it coming.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: August 18, 2021 23:10

Billy Joel is also playing stadiums. He played to a full stadium in Buffalo this past Saturday, his concert that was rescheduled from last year.

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: August 19, 2021 00:19

treaclefingers
podiumboy
OneHourPhoto

I don't think that's anti-vaxx terminology as person seems willing to do vaccination/negative test, mandate mask (which most anti-vaxx folks thoroughly object to).

Garth had signaled that he was going to reconsider the rest of the tour weeks ago. To announce you are going to reconsider and then to affirm your choice after announcing your hesitancy, is different from announcing rescheduled dates and moving forward with them.

I won't go as far as to call it virtue signaling, but I do think he knows that the show wouldn't be the environment that he would want it to be and that it probably would be a challenge to get the crowd to go along with the protocols that it would likely require.

In addition, he caught a fair amount of heat for playing Kansas City with minimal requirements. To move forward with his core audience, without protocols in place, would be a PR nightmare.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-08-19 00:20 by Dougratajczak87.

Posted by: podiumboy ()
Date: August 19, 2021 00:32

treaclefingers
podiumboy
OneHourPhoto

So because I don’t agree with Garth’s decision to cancel, you think I’m an anti-vaxxer? Gimme a freaking break! I am a happily vaccinated person, and I was just saying that everybody should show proof of vaccination in order to get into the concert.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: August 19, 2021 00:46

podiumboy
treaclefingers
podiumboy
OneHourPhoto

So because I don’t agree with Garth’s decision to cancel, you think I’m an anti-vaxxer? Gimme a freaking break! I am a happily vaccinated person, and I was just saying that everybody should show proof of vaccination in order to get into the concert.
Given that we are now being told that boosters may be required for people vaccinated 7 months ago, how useful are vax cards from 7 or more months ago going to be? Will they need to be updated by October?

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: August 19, 2021 00:55

Stones next to cancel? ?? jus askin.......

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1654
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home