Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 61
Re: The Rolling Stones - 2021 US Tour (Rescheduled Dates + New Shows)
Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:04

Europe in '22?

Posted by: TIRED ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:08

For fans thinking of traveling to the U.S. to see the Stones...

Travelers Prohibited from Entry to the United States

Let's hope this ban is removed soon!

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:09

bertrichards
Europe in '22?

New York - Tokyo - Sydney - Paris - London.

And goodbye farewell.

Re: Tour announchement for 2021
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:12

So Buffalo, Cleveland, Louisville, and Vancouver get screwed.

Why are they opening in St. Louis (a dome), then go to Charlotte (warm climate) in September when at least three cold climates postponed shows could have been scheduled?

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:21

So my STSD (Stones Ticket Stress Disorder) begins again! The only ticket I had was San Diego, a pit ticket. Now I have to try for LA and Vegas. LA is always a bitch for getting good tickets because there are too many entertainment industry types with connections and rich people that only go because it’s the thing to do, so it is harder for true Stones fans to get good tickets there. I had LD for Rosebowl last tour, and they were the worst seats I’ve ever had for a Stones concert. Man, I wish that damn stadium in San Diego hadn’t been torn down!!

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:26

This is very exciting. Best possible news.
Excellent!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:30

Los Angeles October 17, 2021 will be the 40th anniversary of my first two Stones shows almost to the same dates - October 9 and 11, 1981 at the Los Angeles Coliseum.
Will be my 63rd show - born in '63 - it was all meant to be. Probably my last, though I've said that before. A short 60 miles down the freeway and I'm there.

Hoping the travel restrictions will be over for all those in other countries who would like to attend some of these shows, and ultimately hope the tour goes on successfully without any problems.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:39

Still got my Dallas and Nashville tix, but from the Netherlands we can’t travel to the States from now. Hopefully things will change soon.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:43

Tough luck that Vancouver didn’t pan out, but I am all booked for New Orleans. I’ll catch both weekends of the Jazzfest and the bonus Wednesday Stones matinee.

This will be my third Jazzfest, and I’m excited, as the line-ups look great every day and New Orleans is always such a great joy to experience. My cousin told me that Hurricane Season is usually done by mid-October, so fingers crossed that isn’t an issue. Really curious who the other acts will be on that Wednesday, and if all the stages will be operating or just the Stones stage (presumably the Acura Stage).

How cool it is that the Stones will finally get to play at the Fairgrounds. Can’t hardly wait!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:46

So hey, who won the bet? winking smiley

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:55

I know Buffalo, with the NFL controlling the stadium, only had one possible week in September to host a show. Guessing that is why Buffalo is out.

Guessing Vancouver is out because of questions of when the border was to open. Though they seems to be settled in the last 2 days, I'm sure the schedule and logistics were already in-place.

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:57

Bummed that they cancelled S.D. I had LDs for that show. It sure would be nice if they let people with S.D LDs have an opportunity to get LDs for L.A. before we have to compete for them.

Crossing my fingers.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:06

Massimo68
bertrichards
Europe in '22?

And goodbye farewell.

London - London – London – London – and London should be enough!

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:11

Prices are nutty! I don't know if I should wait or not

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:16

slewan
Massimo68
bertrichards
Europe in '22?

And goodbye farewell.

London - London – London – London – and London should be enough!

Agree. Their home!

New Tour Dates JUST ANNOUNCED
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 22, 2021 20:06

New Tour Dates Announced:

[zaphod.vvhp.net]

Rescheduled Tour Dates Announced!

THE NEWS YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

We are thrilled to be able to announce the rescheduled dates for the Rolling Stones 2020 US tour, which will now go ahead this Fall!

Tickets are on sale now at rollingstones.com/tour

We want to thank you all for your patience during this very difficult and unprecedented time.

All previously purchased tickets will be honoured at the rescheduled dates, unfortunately there are a few dates that we were unable to reschedule – Ticketmaster will communicate directly with all purchasers of these tickets with more information. Where feasible, a priority offer for ticketholders will be available for nearby shows.

SEPTEMBER 2021
26 – The Dome – ST. LOUIS, MO
30 – Bank of America Stadium – CHARLOTTE, NC
OCTOBER 2021
04 – Heinz Field – PITTSBURGH, PA

09 – Nissan Stadium – NASHVILLE, TN

13 – New Orleans Jazz Fest – NEW ORLEANS, LA – NEW

17 – SoFi Stadium – LOS ANGELES, CA – NEW

24 – U.S. Bank Stadium – MINNEAPOLIS, MN

29 – Raymond James Stadium – TAMPA, FL
NOVEMBER 2021
02 – Cotton Bowl – DALLAS, TX

06 – Allegiant Stadium – LAS VEGAS, NV – NEW

11 – Mercedes-Benz Stadium ATLANTA, GA

15 – Ford Field DETROIT, MI

20 – Circuit of the Americas AUSTIN, TX

We also have some new dates added! The pre-sale for the Stones mailing list for New Orleans, Los Angeles and Las Vegas shows will commence on Wednesday July 28 at 12pm (local) to Thursday July 29 at 10pm (local) – you will be emailed your pre-sale code on Tuesday July 27, so keep an eye on your inbox!

General sale for these two shows commences Friday 30th July at 10am (local).

bv... feel free to merge with other thread

Re: New Tour Dates JUST ANNOUNCED
Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:05

hanks for share i m from holland will wait for europe to risky this time

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:41

buffalo7478
I know Buffalo, with the NFL controlling the stadium, only had one possible week in September to host a show. Guessing that is why Buffalo is out.

Guessing Vancouver is out because of questions of when the border was to open. Though they seems to be settled in the last 2 days, I'm sure the schedule and logistics were already in-place.

Not only that, currently event restrictions for the province.

ie for indoor 'events', 50% of capacity is the max, so half the audience wouldn't be allowed. That's to be reviewed in September and will depend on how pandemic recovery is progressing.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:43

buffalo7478

The Canadian border is reopening to fully vaccinated Americans soon and then to other countries shortly after. I'm wondering if it's because here in BC, you're still not allowed to have full capacity events. BC Lions start football soon and they usually only play lower bowl BC Place but now it's 50% of the lower bowl so they can have around 13000 in attendance.
Regardless, it sucks for Vancouver Stones fans as well as fans in the whole Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. Oh well, I'll get another large credit on my Amex card.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:46

DGA35
buffalo7478

The Canadian border is reopening to fully vaccinated Americans soon and then to other countries shortly after. I'm wondering if it's because here in BC, you're still not allowed to have full capacity events. BC Lions start football soon and they usually only play lower bowl BC Place but now it's 50% of the lower bowl so they can have around 13000 in attendance.
Regardless, it sucks for Vancouver Stones fans as well as fans in the whole Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. Oh well, I'll get another large credit on my Amex card.

Tattoo You Super Deluxe here you come!

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:49

The Sicilian

So Buffalo, Cleveland, Louisville, and Vancouver get screwed.

Why are they opening in St. Louis (a dome), then go to Charlotte (warm climate) in September when at least three cold climates postponed shows could have been scheduled?

Thought that was a bit odd too, but maybe there are conventions (it's primary purpose) already booked at the St. Louis dome later in the months that follow.

Posted by: bakersfield ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:56

If they are re grouping I hope this means they’ll finish the f*** album!!!!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 22, 2021 21:58

Vegas is a mess with Covid right now.The government may have to step in it's so BAD! Only 34% of the residents in Vegas are vaccinated and they decide to PLAY THERE? Who designed this tour? How did they pick the cities that they'd travel to? Why are they not waiting until their 60th Anniversary, NEXT YEAR?

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: July 22, 2021 22:03

Get your jab and you'll have nothing to worry about.

I'm wondering if New Orleans will have pit tickets and LD's, and if they will enhance the regular festival stage with a catwalk? The festival doesn't start up until the following Friday, which would give the Stones crew the next day to break down any enhancements they build to the regular staging. Should be fun hanging outside for the soundcheck, probably that Tuesday.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 22, 2021 22:08

mickschix
Vegas is a mess with Covid right now.The government may have to step in it's so BAD! Only 34% of the residents in Vegas are vaccinated and they decide to PLAY THERE? Who designed this tour? How did they pick the cities that they'd travel to? Why are they not waiting until their 60th Anniversary, NEXT YEAR?

Will be interested to see precautions taken. Temp checks? Vaccination cards?

But I guess there's another thread for that discussion...

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: July 22, 2021 22:16

Just got a mail from ticketbastard, the Vancouver gig is cancelled and a refund is to be issued.

Date: July 22, 2021 22:19

Paddy
Just got a mail from ticketbastard, the Vancouver gig is cancelled and a refund is to be issued.

Yup, just got mine a few minutes ago.

Date: July 22, 2021 22:21

treaclefingers
DGA35
buffalo7478

Tattoo You Super Deluxe here you come!

Yay, to go along with the original album, cassette, CD and 94 Virgin remaster, which had the extended Slave.

Posted by: Nate ()

Great news cool smiley

Nate

Posted by: Topi ()

Hearing that StubHub still supposedly hasn't learned of the cancellations, lol

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1887
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home