Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Mick Jagger broke quarantine rules to watch England's Euro clash
Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: July 8, 2021 23:41

EXCLUSIVE: Mick Jagger BROKE quarantine rules to watch England's Euro clash at Wembley just 24 hours after flying in from France and may face a £10,000 fine (but he probably thinks it's worth it)

EXCLUSIVE: Jagger flew in from France on Tuesday but was snapped at Wembley
Frontman was required to quarantine for 10 days as France is on UK's amber list
Trip to London was already planned as Stones are finishing album off in capital
Source close to Jagger says he 'couldn't ignore' opportunity to watch England
Find out the latest Euro 2020 news including fixtures, live action and results here

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/07/08/08/45184045-9767973-image-a-18_1625730062744.jpg

****** M Jag must be on Van Morrisons next "No More Lockdowns" record

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-09 13:38 by bv.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Mick Jagger BROKE quarantine rules to watch England's Euro clash at Wembley just 24 hours after flying in from France
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:15

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-09 00:19 by MisterDDDD.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Mick Jagger BROKE quarantine rules to watch England's Euro clash at Wembley just 24 hours after flying in from France
Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:18

He's still a rebel. In 1965 he pissed on a gas station, now 56 years later he pisses on covid regulations.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:27

Don’t blame him it’s a ludicrous restriction and one I would have been more than willing to stick two fingers up to myself later this month when I return to the U.K. if it wasn’t for the government today announcing a relaxation of the rule from July 19th for anyone that’s been double jabbed.

Nate

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:28

Lurv ya Mick ..... new album ....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:31

He is pissing on them simply by wearing that mask. Those masks with vent holes subvert the whole purpose of wearing them. Rich people do as they like, screw the rest of the peons.

jb

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:32

NilsHolgersson
He's still a rebel. In 1965 he pissed on a gas station, now 56 years later he pisses on covid regulations.

Bill pissed on the gas station. Jeez, throw him a bone.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:33

Not a good look or move IMHO.

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:39

24FPS
NilsHolgersson

Bill pissed on the gas station. Jeez, throw him a bone.

Right you are! Was Bill that done the pissing. This got a large write up back in the day. Same vein as - "Would you let your daughter marry a Rolling Stone"

Would You Let Your Daughter Marry a Rolling Stone? | Bob ...
[bobbonis.com]
Feb 18, 2016 · Most notably, though, he asked them about the already famous question, “How do you feel about being asked ‘Would you let your daughter marry a Rolling Stone?’” At the time, Charlie Watts and Bill Wyman , both married at the time, provided the living proof that someone’s daughters already had (Video footage of Zolf interviewing the Rolling Stones can be viewed here) .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-09 00:41 by triceratops.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:42

Mick will have had to take a test in order to enter the U.K. in the first place and further tests after arrival.Obviously he wouldn’t be out in public If positive for Covid.It is unrealistic and outrageous to expect people to lock themselves away after testing negative.

Nate

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:48

In the UK if your are (any of) rich, famous, powerful, you can do what the F* you want.

Rules only apply to the Great Unwashed.

It's how Boris has things set up.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:49

It's no big deal to me if Mick is being patriotic and breaking the rules.

He's done enough in his lifetime to give millions of people enjoyment with live gigs and great music since the 60's.

What gets me is that probably thousands of EUFA and FIFA executives and friends etc, haven't paid anything, and been on freebies for everything, while getting to go to whatever games throughout the whole competition they like.
And you can bet your life quarantine and pcr tests are not given a second thought
as they fly in on their executive jets.

Good on yer Mick.

You deserve to see England play live at Wembley Stadium. thumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs up

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 9, 2021 00:59

CaptainCorella
In the UK if your are (any of) rich, famous, powerful, you can do what the F* you want.

Rules only apply to the Great Unwashed.

It's how Boris has things set up.

Correct. Bozzers and his merry band of winkers and 'those and such as those' get away with a trifling fine and a kiddie on slap on the wrists.

As the old saying goes, 'Life is a s**t sandwich. The less bread you've got, the more s**t you take'.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: July 9, 2021 01:04

"I'm vaxxed...I'm in great health...I'll be in Private Planes, Limos and Box-Seats and only have to associate with people I want to associate with....me paying a $10k fine is like the average bloke paying $20....England has a chance at the finals in the first time since ____"

I can see why he went.

it must be fun being rich, famous and powerful.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 9, 2021 01:08

More interesting to me is the sentence that says:

"Trip to London was already planned as Stones are finishing album off in capital."

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: July 9, 2021 01:09

So in other words he's obviously a Trump supporter since only Trump supporters would do something so deplorable...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 9, 2021 04:23

From Superstar to Superspreader.

Maybe he'll write a new song about spreading the disease..."Sleazy Diseazee"....

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 9, 2021 05:01

shadooby
So in other words he's obviously a Trump supporter since only Trump supporters would do something so deplorable...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

whether he means to be or not, he is supporting that mindset. And showing the world that you don't really need to pay attention to what others think or how your actions affect others.

Way to go Mickey. Hey, start the tour tomorrow.

jb

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 9, 2021 07:12

He skipped quarantine to attend a football match. It’s a bit Walt Disney in the law-Breaking steaks, I think.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: July 9, 2021 08:15

Normally when Mick attends England games they lose.The curse is broken.
Still a rebel like his sole brother Keef.Come on the Stones,come on England.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 9, 2021 09:07

Ain't nobody slowing down no way
Everybody's stepping on their accelerator
Don't matter where you are
Everybody's gonna need a ventilator

............. Ventilator Blues - Jagger-Richards-Taylor

ROCKMAN

Posted by: pichenot ()
Date: July 9, 2021 09:37

His attitude is just like the English public during the game against Denmark. Audience whistling during the Danish anthem and every time they had the ball. It's a lack of respect for Christian Eriksen. I thought the fairplay was English but that was before. Jagger is not a rebel, he doesn't live in your world, he does what he wants and for a soccer match he takes a lot of risks. Ok guys you can lynch me now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-09 09:38 by pichenot.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: July 9, 2021 09:57

If the Stones are really finishing off their next album, it seems that Keith would be arriving in England soon. Any sightings?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 9, 2021 11:30

Javadave

If the Stones are really finishing off their next album, it seems that Keith would be arriving in England soon. Any sightings?

"Mick is working on material with band-mates Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts in the UK, while Keith Richards contributes from his home in the US" - [www.DailyMail.co.uk] .

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: July 9, 2021 11:42

"They are also planning to release another album of remastered 'basement tracks' never previously released from around the time of their Tattoo You 1981 release."

Tattoo You deluxe edition?

N

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 9, 2021 11:43

Old guy rebelsmileys with beer

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 9, 2021 12:10

NeddieFlanders

Tattoo You deluxe edition?

As "requested" -- [iorr.org] .

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 9, 2021 12:13

Off to the leper colony with him!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: July 9, 2021 13:03

So what.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: July 9, 2021 13:04

pichenot
His attitude is just like the English public during the game against Denmark. Audience whistling during the Danish anthem and every time they had the ball. It's a lack of respect for Christian Eriksen. I thought the fairplay was English but that was before. Jagger is not a rebel, he doesn't live in your world, he does what he wants and for a soccer match he takes a lot of risks. Ok guys you can lynch me now!

But I - at least - agree with you and I am somewhat disappointed from Mick's behaviour, him beeing a superstar or not. Here you can see that he doesn't care about what applies to all mere mortals. What a pity.

And of course he was very well aware of what he was doing, because you couldn't see him during the TV broadcast - not in the VIP box or elsewhere - and apparently there are no pics available showing him at the match. Looks he was hiding incognito somewhere among the crowd, disregarding the quarantine rules and wearing that ventilated spreader mask. That's ruthless, Mick, and has nothing to do with your once upon a time image of being a so-called rebel or rockstar.

d.f

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1837
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home