Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

midimannz videos removed from Youtube
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 2, 2021 01:06

Are quietly finding a new home on Facebook

[www.facebook.com]

There's a bunch up there that still remain, I will add to the collection as I get time.

This should assist those who want a preview of the shows since 2014

Re: midimannz videos removed from Youtube
Posted by: TheBlockbuster ()
Date: July 2, 2021 01:34

Thank you, sorry you lost your account, it's kind of annoying to get shut down on youtube. Had an account called StonesFreak which was also shut down. Only way to create a new account is to use a new telephone number.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 2, 2021 01:43

Pity, Youtube is better for music than Facebook. And I'm the only human left on earth without a Facebook account...

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 2, 2021 01:46

I too am one of the faceless ones.

jb

Posted by: mrjones ()
Date: July 2, 2021 03:48

Ditto-no face here.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: July 2, 2021 08:03

Stoneage
Pity, Youtube is better for music than Facebook. And I'm the only human left on earth without a Facebook account...

i thought i'm the only one faceless....
this is actually great, let's start something called no-facebook social network smileys with beer

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: July 2, 2021 09:16

This is the second time this has happened to you en masse, isn't it Midi? Well, you've got back ups, the original, or whatever, unlike the guy from South America, can't remember his name, something Stone. He only had his stuff on YouTube and he lost it all. Don't remember if he was taken down or if it was technical problems, but he's been spending lots of time loading everything up again.

Keep at it, my man. Your stuff is first class.

plexi

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 2, 2021 12:37

Stoneage

No, you're not - and I've never bought anything off amazon and only ever eaten two fatDonalds ever.................(the first to try it in 1991, the second out of desperation in 2016.......cool smiley

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: July 2, 2021 13:20

EddieByword
Stoneage

No, you're not - and I've never bought anything off amazon and only ever eaten two fatDonalds ever.................(the first to try it in 1991, the second out of desperation in 2016.......cool smiley
I also do not have a faceless Facebook account

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 2, 2021 15:19

Whale
EddieByword
Stoneage

I also do not have a faceless Facebook account

Me either! All I see is people complaining about who liked or didn't like what, complaining about political posts, blah, blah, blah; and people losing jobs or not getting jobs because of something they posted recently or years ago. Don't need it.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: July 2, 2021 18:27

Stoneage
No

Rod

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: July 2, 2021 22:12

Well, looks like we have the makings of a new FB group...not. I am not on any social media and have made a point of telling folks (including family) that, if they take photos at a family event or other and any photos are of or include me, to please not post them. I can't say whether they actually follow my request since I am not on social media to check things out. Then, they want to know what I have to hide since I want no photos of or references to me posted on their social media accounts. It amazes me how few people give thought anymore to retaining some degree of privacy for themselves or others.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: July 2, 2021 23:55

I try to pay cash in person. It is said in the future only drug dealers and criminals (good to hear they do not classify "drug dealers" as criminals, some progress is being made) will use cash. I think that is perfectly true. I also ask my hair stylist to cut my hair look so I will look a bit "deranged". I find it puts me on better footing with people when I first meet them. Then I look different ways with each of my eyeballs, smile and show my missing front teef.

jb

Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: July 3, 2021 04:31

2 of mine got blocked for copyright - Arlington/Dallas 2016.. I expect more.. Mercury UMG was the blocker.. I disputed but no luck.. what warning message did you get?

Date: July 3, 2021 12:26

dmay
Well, looks like we have the makings of a new FB group...not. I am not on any social media and have made a point of telling folks (including family) that, if they take photos at a family event or other and any photos are of or include me, to please not post them. I can't say whether they actually follow my request since I am not on social media to check things out. Then, they want to know what I have to hide since I want no photos of or references to me posted on their social media accounts. It amazes me how few people give thought anymore to retaining some degree of privacy for themselves or others.

< I am not on any social media >

This media is pretty social. At least you're on here smiling smiley

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: July 6, 2021 12:09

MidiMan - Keep up your good work for everyone. Your videos are great! Thank you!

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 6, 2021 14:04

Midimannz , isn't this a precursor when the Glimmers release new shows on video ?

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 6, 2021 18:27

I shut down my FB account a couple years back now.

Date: July 7, 2021 10:01

dnewton99
2 of mine got blocked for copyright - Arlington/Dallas 2016.. I expect more.. Mercury UMG was the blocker.. I disputed but no luck.. what warning message did you get?

That would have been 2015.

plexi

Date: July 7, 2021 10:03

exilestones
MidiMan - Keep up your good work for everyone. Your videos are great! Thank you!

Here here.

plexi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1635
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home