Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 17
Re: OT: The 2020 UEFA European Football Championship
Posted by: Sici ()
Date: July 7, 2021 02:02

Great Spain, respect.
Viva Italia
Sici

Posted by: Paris75014 ()
Date: July 7, 2021 07:30

shortfatfanny
Paris75014
slewan
Bjorn
Italy-Spain 2-1. I hope. This will be so much fun! smiling smiley

exactly my prediction. To be followed by Italy-England 2:0
my prediction is extra time and Italy win on penalties.

...congrats...
Thanks smileys with beer
It's only my second good prediction after Sweden vs Ukraine (1-2).

And now Gentlemen let's try another one, England vs Denmark tonight.
Here again, I see extra time and England win on penalties.

Posted by: HenrikBB ()
Date: July 7, 2021 09:59

Respect to both Spain and Italy, - and sincere gratulations to Italy !

Being from Denmark, I am of course dreming of a Denmark/Italy finale !

This will be tough, - but not impossible. Having read several English papers the recent days, - I have a feeling that it is EXPECTED that England will win ! In Denmark everyone, - including all medias are HOPING that Denmark ends victorious. This will put a tremendous pressure on the English players, - and Yes, - of course they say that they can handle this . . and I am sure that no English players are afraid of the Danish team ! What they might fear is the reaction from their hard-liner supporters and the English medias, - who are rough ! This could lead to some frustration if they run info trouble during the match.

I hope to see an entertaining and intense math, - and so may the best team win !
(2-1 for Denmark ! smileys with beer )

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: July 7, 2021 10:18

HenrikBB
Respect to both Spain and Italy, - and sincere gratulations to Italy !

Being from Denmark, I am of course dreming of a Denmark/Italy finale !

This will be tough, - but not impossible. Having read several English papers the recent days, - I have a feeling that it is EXPECTED that England will win ! In Denmark everyone, - including all medias are HOPING that Denmark ends victorious. This will put a tremendous pressure on the English players, - and Yes, - of course they say that they can handle this . . and I am sure that no English players are afraid of the Danish team ! What they might fear is the reaction from their hard-liner supporters and the English medias, - who are rough ! This could lead to some frustration if they run info trouble during the match.

I hope to see an entertaining and intense math, - and so may the best team win !
(2-1 for Denmark ! smileys with beer )

I hate the media frenzy here in England. Piles on the pressure. Whilst this is a good opportunity to progress it’s 90+ minutes against a very good Denmark team. No predictions from me, but I hope for an England/Italy final!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: July 7, 2021 11:11

England most likely win tonight but that's it. I said Italy would win at the beginning and I can't see signs of that changing, even with England's home advantage.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: July 7, 2021 11:51

I´m so excited. My heart says Denmark. 2-1. And I put some money on "Both teams will score". Think that´s a safe bet. cool smiley

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: July 7, 2021 12:06

Italy Spain technically was the best match of the tournament so far.

Both teams could have won.

On average Spain has slightly better players and, despite their young ages, with more international experience.

It is incredible what Mancini was able to do in 3 years: from not being able to qualify to the world cup - the first time in ages - to the finals of the euro cup. Notwithstanding ex players like Chiellini and unpresentable ones like Bonucci and Immobile ...

If only we had a half decent striker!

C

Date: July 7, 2021 12:31

After the Golden Era (Eurocup - WOrld Cup - Eurocup, three top championship in a row) Spain needed a break. Afer a descreet period the team decided to make a complete transformation. This change has been so big that people in spain did not know most of the players at the beginning of this tournament (this is not an exaggeration) The foundations for a new team have now been laid.
I wonder which team may win in the future 3 consecutive top titles (worldcuo/eurocup).

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 7, 2021 18:00

The Rolling Stones - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com]

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 7, 2021 22:52

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-07 22:58 by bv.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 7, 2021 22:57

England - Denmark today. What a great game so far, now at first half finished. First the brilliant Danish free kick, what a goal by Damsgaard. Then after a number of attacks, England rushed in their 1-1 goal. Even if both teams are very strong defensive, it seems like we will get a great deal of offensive chances as well today. Great game so far!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 7, 2021 23:08

The Danes should have kept 1-0 into the second half. The Danish defence is leaking like a swiss cheese. The fullback must follow incoming players. He can't just stand there like a pylon.
So, an own goal in the end. Unnecessary. Denmark has a very good, creative midfield. And strikers like Damsgård. The free kick was a beauty. The first free kick goal in the championship by the way.
Go Denmark!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 7, 2021 23:27

A terrific game so far and it could easily go either way.

I don't mind if it goes to extra time, but I hope it doesn't go to penalties.

Seen the pic of Mick and hope he is at the game.

Seen a few minor celebs in the crowd on TV here in UK , and a quick clip of David Beckham and Prince William in the same seating area.

Come on England.

You can do it. thumbs up

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: July 7, 2021 23:45

Cristiano Radtke

[www.facebook.com]

Is Mick putting his curse on England? They're having a hard time

Date: July 8, 2021 00:01

The Danes must lift up their game. They can't just defend for another 30 minutes. I don't know why Damsgård was substituted. They need a runner at the top now and go for the counter attack.
That is their only chance. England the better team I'm afraid.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: July 8, 2021 00:23

Stoneage
...England the better team I'm afraid.
yes with a little help from the referee, no penalty at all, well played Sterling !

HMN

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: July 8, 2021 00:46

Wow, amazing, respect to Denmark, they played their hearts out, what a game x

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 8, 2021 00:56

Well done England, and I had tears in my eyes when the final whistle came and England had got the winning goal in Extra time.

Bring it on Italy, and we will be the winner on Sunday. smileys with beer

May the best team win the Final...............but we got to be favourites for our first World or European trophy since World Cup final in 1966. smileys with beer

Date: July 8, 2021 00:56

Soft penalty, badly taken. Sheer luck from Kane. There you go. Denmark went down in quality after the three substitutions in the 65th minute.
England the better team. England up for their first EC/WC final since 1966. They will be favorites, once again on home ground, Wembley.

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: July 8, 2021 01:15

Lucky in the end but so happy in first major final since 1966!

Posted by: Rocktiludrop ()
Date: July 8, 2021 01:35

crawdaddy
Well done England, and I had tears in my eyes when the final whistle came and England had got the winning goal in Extra time.

Bring it on Italy, and we will be the winner on Sunday. smileys with beer

May the best team win the Final...............but we got to be favourites for our first World or European trophy since World Cup final in 1966. smileys with beer

+1 smileys with beer

Date: July 8, 2021 01:52

Sterling the best English player by far. In every game. Constantly on the run. He will be the main threat against Italy too. Don't let him in the penalty area.
And I'm not just thinking about penalties. Italian players drops down pretty easily to. A certain Ciro Immobile comes to mind.

Date: July 8, 2021 02:03

I like Damsgård. The guts to take a free kick like that - he's only 21. He didn't curl it, he took it broadsided, straight on the ball. A nightmare for a goalie.

Posted by: Paris75014 ()
Date: July 8, 2021 07:24

Congrats to England and also to Denmark !
thanks for this pleasant game.

Is there any picture of Mick going wild at the end of the game ?!
thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 8, 2021 08:29

When Denmark started to roll the ball at 80 minutes or so, without attacking, just aiming for a draw and then penalty kicks, I lost faith in them. I never liked defensive football. England was so strong. Denmark must have felt the "English hurricane". Their excellent goalie Kasper Schmeichel kept them into the game for a while in overtime, but England was so strong. Brilliant Sterling. In fact the entire England team was just impressing, individually, as well as a team. I hope they go all the way now, I love the way they play football.

Bjornulf

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: July 8, 2021 14:29

Cristiano Radtke

[www.facebook.com]
Looks like Mick lost his mojo winking smiley

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: July 8, 2021 15:16

Wembley. Wembley. Wembley. And then - Wembley. And Wembley. This is so fair. Really fair. Isn´t it? Hope for Chiellini and the boys on Sunday.

Posted by: HonkyTonkJan ()
Date: July 8, 2021 16:38

The penalty cannot be described as 'soft'. It was quite simply a total dive from Sterling, with zero contact. He conned the referee and cheated Denmark.

What is the point of VAR if it can't correct an obvious error like this?

There were also two balls on the pitch just before it, so the ref should have stopped play. Oh and an England fan shone a laser pen into the goalie's face as the penalty was about to be taken.

Other than that, Congratulations to England.....

Forza Italia!!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 8, 2021 16:59

Come on England for Sunday! I remember as a kid with my brother watching the 1966 cup final where England beat Germany. We were staying at a friends house in the country in England and it was so much fun. It’s time for England to win again! No curses please Mick - LOL

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: July 8, 2021 17:17

The curse is over

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-08 17:27 by Lien.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1953
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home