There have been many great and memorable shows in my life, in fact most have been great and memorable for one reason or another.
Here's a short list that comes to mind, in no particular order
- Pink Floyd, The Wall, L.A. Sports Arena, 1980 (twice)
- The Clash, Santa Monica Civic, 1980 (GA up close in the thick of it)
- Stones L.A. Coliseum, 1981 (twice)
- Stones, Vredenburg, Utrecht, and Stockholm Cirkus, 2003 (front center for both)
- Stones w/Mick Taylor, Staples Center #2, 2013
- Jethro Tull, Santa Monica Civic, 1979 (first time ever front row center)
- Bluesbreakers reunion with Mick Taylor, the Roxy, LA, 1982 (front center)
- Bob Dylan at newly renovated Wiltern Theater, 2003 (all three nights in the Pit)
- Stevie Ray Vaughan - Wiltern Theater, 1987
- Jeff Beck w/ ZZ Top, Greek Theater (including Jeff Beck soundcheck) 2014
- ARMS Benefit (w/Clapton, Beck, Page, etc.), 1983
- Neil Young w/Crazy Horse- Universal Ampitheater, 1986
- Us Festival '83 - all 3 days and nights
- Desert Trip '16 - all three days and nights both weekends (Pit wkd. #2)
- Stones - Chicago #2, Santa Clara (Pit), Pasadena, Glendale (Pit), 2019
- The Dillards- Lincoln Jr. High Auditorium some time in the early '80's...bluegrass at it's finest.
And so many more....including some really great Steve Winwood shows...and Johnny Winter shows...and Who shows...
EDIT: Forgot to add the next Stones show I attend which I can predict with almost 100% certainty will be great and memorable...if in fact there is one..._____________________________________________________________Rip this joint, gonna save your soul, round and round and round we go......
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-15 04:01 by Hairball.