Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rolling Stones join campaign for law on streaming royalties
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 10, 2021 00:36

I guess you take me too literally. By "a band" I meant the band as an entity, and that includes the publishing arm done usually by the record label they are under contract to. I have been associated with stuff like this long enough to see it as all just one big machine, with interchangeable parts, and instead of going into a long explanation of what I am referring to often just get lazy and use a term like "a band" to include more than what others may associate with the term.

So, does not fit "anybody"s def of trolling because it does not fit mine, certainly, and I am one of those any bodies. Thats the conclusion I come to when taking you as literally as you appear to have taken me.

jb

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 10, 2021 06:53

jbwelda
caschimann
jbwelda
Kind of funny stance for a band that claimed blues songs as their own compositions.

jb

What a stupid off topic post. Again by you. And like always: Negative, bad mooded totally destructive and grudgingly.

Hold my self back to say this for a long time.

But this one was one too much.

Just deleted you from my account (which is possible).

So that I can no longer read your posts - neither your reply.

Bye, bye.

Bye bye johnnie...

Don't know what yer problem might be, but I think my statement has been proven true.

jb

It hasn't. But whatever. You already forced your cat out of your bag.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: June 10, 2021 08:38

I think my karma must have just ran over your dogma.

jb

Posted by: GhostTown2021 ()
Date: June 10, 2021 23:08

jbwelda
I guess you take me too literally. By "a band" I meant the band as an entity, and that includes the publishing arm done usually by the record label they are under contract to. I have been associated with stuff like this long enough to see it as all just one big machine, with interchangeable parts, and instead of going into a long explanation of what I am referring to often just get lazy and use a term like "a band" to include more than what others may associate with the term.

So, does not fit "anybody"s def of trolling because it does not fit mine, certainly, and I am one of those any bodies. Thats the conclusion I come to when taking you as literally as you appear to have taken me.

jb

Well, you got me there smiling smiley I am a bit of pedant, there's a much ruder word for it in my native language. Still, your posts had very little to do with the original post. And this one, mine, has even less. So maybe time to let it rest?

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1061
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home