Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Drop New Lyric Videos for ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash,’ ‘Child of the Moon
Date: May 29, 2021 21:39

Sorry if this has already been posted:

[www.yahoo.com]

Re: Rolling Stones Drop New Lyric Videos for ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash,’ ‘Child of the Moon
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 29, 2021 21:55

The Rolling Stones “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” and “Child Of The Moon” Lyric Videos Available May 28 - [www.abkco.com] .

[www.YouTube.com]

[www.YouTube.com]

The Tracks as Single: [open.Spotify.com] , [Music.Apple.com] , [www.Qobuz.com] , [www.Amazon.com] , [www.Deezer.com] , [listen.Tidal.com] .

Re: Rolling Stones Drop New Lyric Videos for ‘Jumpin’ Jack Flash,’ ‘Child of the Moon
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 29, 2021 22:25

I wonder what the purpose would be? Sell more singles?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 29, 2021 23:04

treaclefingers
I wonder what the purpose would be? Sell more singles?

And they left out the first words of the song confused smiley He Babe............

Date: May 30, 2021 01:38

I wasn't very impressed when I may the initial post here but I thought I would share.

And I agree not sure why Abkco suddenly decides to put the effort into this.

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 30, 2021 01:50

It's product promotion. Leaves one to wonder what assemblage of Stones songs, perhaps with accompanying video, is coming down the pike from Abkco.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: May 30, 2021 02:03

Wow those are kinda dumb. Wonder what they are leading up to. Or why they decided to reissue an obscure track like Child of the Moon? And the graphics are strictly minor league. Strange.

jb

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 30, 2021 02:40

Childish shit .... YAWN ..
something for the vid guys to do during lockdown

ROCKMAN

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: May 30, 2021 03:31

Ok to answer my own dumb question: because it was the b side of jjf, thats why.

duh.

jb

Date: May 30, 2021 04:31

jbwelda
Ok to answer my own dumb question: because it was the b side of jjf, thats why.

duh.

jb

Don't be so hard on yourself. I wouldn't have made the same mistake mind you.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 30, 2021 10:48

I though the CotM one was pretty groovy, not a well known song, and the flower-power video fit the music well.

I guess it's just to keep the brand in the public eye, people love lyric vids on YT

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 30, 2021 10:54

Wish the restored high def vid of
Child Of the Moon was still available ta watch ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Steen G ()
Date: May 30, 2021 12:25

Rockman

Someone must have downloaded that one before it went away...

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 30, 2021 12:34

Steen G
Rockman

I still got it but afraid to upload after my YT account got banned with Fully Finished Outtakes..

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: May 30, 2021 13:06

NilsHolgersson
Steen G
Rockman

I still got it but afraid to upload after my YT account got banned with Fully Finished Outtakes..

Strange. Who's behind that? The Fully Finished Outtakes (FFO) are not official anyway. Someone(s) down the line is (are) in a position to make that happen and "put" in a position to make lots of money out of FFO. The FFO's are a nice idea and real fun to listen to, but no real necessity. New music is what we (diehards anyway) "want", right? Why would ABKCO (Universal) make a fuzz about an upload of a very old video of a 1968 B-side song? confused smiley

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 30, 2021 13:35

georgie48

Why would ABKCO (Universal) make a fuzz about an upload of a very old video of a 1968 B-side song?

Copyright. They wanna earn (lot of) money - not give out presents .... winking smiley

Posted by: coffeepotman ()
Date: May 30, 2021 15:18

These lyric videos have been available for a couple of years now. The have done the entire Satanic Majesties which is very nice and also BTB, and Aftermath plus most of the ABKCO songs.

I'd suggest for Satanic Majesties fans to watch the lyric video album, it was very well done.

If you don't like them, there is a very easy solution....don't watch them. There are a million stones videos to choose from.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 30, 2021 16:32

lrix
Copyright. They wanna earn (lot of) money - not give out presents.

Finally the truth. smileys with beer

Date: May 30, 2021 17:17

frankotero
lrix
Copyright. They wanna earn (lot of) money - not give out presents.

Finally the truth. smileys with beer

As Mick might say in the JJF lyric video, "WATCH IT!"

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 30, 2021 17:45

ABKCO gets money for each view/ click. So...

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 30, 2021 20:43

ABKCO has been releasing these types of videos since 2015 with Satisfaction and Paint It Black. They've drawn millions of views. I actually like these videos, some really good ones. Also, you get to read the lyrics, some of which I've been hearing wrong for decades!
On Stupid Girl, I didn't realize they were singing Shut Up, Shut Up!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: May 30, 2021 22:26

Has anyone seen any MISTAKES in the ABKCO lyric videos ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home