Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Rock stars growing old gracefully
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 17, 2021 07:07

Bliss
GasLightStreet
Bliss
Think what you like! The fact is, three of Mick's long-term exes made serious suicide attempts, one of which was successful. Perhaps he chose unstable women..

L'Wren was around 50 and it is likely her depression was related to hormonal changes. But it is also likely that external events pushed her over the edge - the financial collapse of her creative business and the impending end of her 12 year r'ship with Mick.

Keep ignoranting. You and another idiot, marianna, should hang out, talk fake news to each other.

F uck off.

Nope. Stop being such a Tucker and spewing fake news. Or don't. Keep vomiting your fake news and enjoy your own lies. Go work for Fox News - I hear they're hiring fake writers for their fake journalists. You'd be perfect.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 17, 2021 17:38

I have no idea what you're talking about. I do not know what a "Tucker" is and have never seen Fox News which I assume must be an American service. But my commentary about L'Wren Scott's untimely death was information that was fairly well known, though clearly not by you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-06-17 17:39 by Bliss.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 17, 2021 17:49

Bliss
I have no idea what you're talking about. I do not know what a "Tucker" is and have never seen Fox News which I assume must be an American service. But my commentary about L'Wren Scott's untimely death was information that was fairly well known, though clearly not by you.

I think "Tucker" could be considered American "rhyming slang" for another, slightly more offensive (to some) word.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: June 17, 2021 21:27

Tucker Carlson, extreme right wing-nut.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 18, 2021 01:24

My God, does everything have to be political?

This thread is supposed to be about about rock stars growing old gracefully.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 18, 2021 01:27

Elmo Lewis

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Date: June 18, 2021 07:24

Bliss

Look it up. You'll identify. Your "fairly well known" information is BUNK.

See Tucker Carlson to understand bunk. You can find his ridiculousness on YouTube.

Date: June 18, 2021 07:25

Elmo Lewis

Only when necessary.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: June 18, 2021 21:27

GasLightStreet
Bliss

Look it up. You'll identify. Your "fairly well known" information is BUNK.

See Tucker Carlson to understand bunk. You can find his ridiculousness on YouTube.

Why on earth would I waste my time informing myself about your rationale for insulting me? You are of no importance to me at all.

The lead-up to L'Wren Scott's suicide was quite well known, and factual. Her business had failed. A number of her friends reported that she had been very depressed and become skeletally thin. She was 50 years old; average age of menopause is 51; depression is common then. A couple weeks earlier her lover of 12 years had been reported to have hooked up with a ballerina half her age.

End of..

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1822
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home