Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324Next
Current Page: 23 of 24
Re: NEW!- EAZY SLEAZY — Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: June 28, 2021 05:18

I actually liked Living in a Ghost Town. Have I listened to it lately? Not for months, but I liked it at the time it was released.

Posted by: Barkerboy2 ()
Date: February 3, 2022 17:17

Still frustrates me that this one never got a CD/vinyl release. It's not even on Spotify or iTunes (as far as I can tell)!
Surely Mick and Dave both knew that there would be legions of Stones and Foos fans out there willing to part with their money?!

Date: February 3, 2022 17:26

Barkerboy2
Still frustrates me that this one never got a CD/vinyl release. It's not even on Spotify or iTunes (as far as I can tell)!
Surely Mick and Dave both knew that there would be legions of Stones and Foos fans out there willing to part with their money?!

Get a subscription on YouTube Music, then. That way Grohl and Mick will get paid and you will get the track in better quality smiling smiley

Date: February 3, 2022 18:16

DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

Get a subscription on YouTube Music, then. That way Grohl and Mick will get paid and you will get the track in better quality smiling smiley

I can listen on Youtube without a subscription smiling smiley I just want a physical copy!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 4, 2022 00:34

Barkerboy2
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

I can listen on Youtube without a subscription smiling smiley I just want a physical copy!

yeah a 45 with ghost town on one side and this on the other would be ideal

Re: EAZY SLEAZY — Mick Jagger with Dave Grohl
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 4, 2022 01:35

I just slapped on the headphones and had a run through this, it's been a number of months.

Just beautiful, seeing an almost 80 year old giving his everything to a tune that never even gets a release. It's energetic, catchy, funny, hilarious lyrics and completely topical.

Love it. Treat yourself to another listen with head phones. If Mick's in-your-face enthusiasm and 'taking the Mick' with himself doesn't get ya, then I'm afraid you need some alcohol.

Date: February 4, 2022 02:13

treaclefingers
I just slapped on the headphones and had a run through this, it's been a number of months.

Just beautiful, seeing an almost 80 year old giving his everything to a tune that never even gets a release. It's energetic, catchy, funny, hilarious lyrics and completely topical.

Love it. Treat yourself to another listen with head phones. If Mick's in-your-face enthusiasm and 'taking the Mick' with himself doesn't get ya, then I'm afraid you need some alcohol.

i know exactly what you mean

at this point at there ages i seriously don't know how much better it could be

Date: February 4, 2022 02:15

DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i don't suppose someone could share this higher quality audio?

i'd love to hear it

Date: February 4, 2022 04:28

ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Gotta pay Dandy if your Robbing YouTube
Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

Date: February 4, 2022 04:45

treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

but i thought we were all going to audio paradise?grinning smiley

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 4, 2022 06:12

Excuse me if this has been answered before, but why can't we have a physical copy of this recording? I would love to add it to a mix. And it's one of only two songs I know about Covid, the other being Ghost Town. (Which really does borrow in spirit from the Specials song).

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 4, 2022 06:25

I wonder if Mick was to release this now, in February of 2022, that it might go to Tidal and Napster as well.

Great song. Love this tune. What a breath of fresh air this was when it came out.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: February 4, 2022 07:00

treaclefingers

thumbs up

Date: February 4, 2022 07:13

ProfessorWolf
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

Dunno...think I'm taking a samba class though.

Date: February 4, 2022 09:28

treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

don't fall on your ass

Date: February 4, 2022 09:35

treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

In the garden of earthly delight?

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 4, 2022 10:33

Haha.. you dudes make me smile. One of Mick's best lyrics since... (add something); full of wit, self-irony, humour (that unfortunately escapes probably most of the listeners). I think the positive vibe of its is more relevant now, because probably Mick was a bit early with his optimism last year.

It could heve been a great follow-up single to "Ghost Town" had the Stones recorded it (well, in a way it still is as far as Jagger as a social commentarian is concerned). But since it was totally done under lockdown circumstances, it was like Mick has said the question who is able colloborate from a distance by the tools of modern technology. Grohl was his man. I am pretty sure that Keith and Charlie were not very high in Mick's list (and I am sure they didn't mind)...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: February 4, 2022 10:40

Like some others, I do wish Jagger and Grohl would release this in the physical/digital format. I'm far less fussed about CD and vinyl, but having it available on iTunes would be terrific. I want it in my Itunes library and on my iPod Classics. I'm a little anal like that, perhaps.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 4, 2022 11:19

Good idea to bump this, still sounds fresh and yeah, amazing that an almost 80 year old dude could produce something like this !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: February 4, 2022 11:59

now he just needs to do it live with the foo fighters

god knows the stones would never try it onstage

Date: February 4, 2022 12:20

I think it is the collector in me that doesn't like not having a physical copy. When things are released digitally, they almost feel like they don't exist - if Youtube closed down tomorrow, that song would pretty much disappear from existence, and I don't like that idea.

Date: February 4, 2022 12:20

Seemingly, the only solo tunes the Stones will do live are from Ronnie's albums...

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: February 4, 2022 12:44

DandelionPowderman
Seemingly, the only solo tunes the Stones will do live are from Ronnie's albums...

Haha, yeah, but from the innocent times when the credits still say 'Jagger/Richards'...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 4, 2022 13:36

Barkerboy2
I think it is the collector in me that doesn't like not having a physical copy. When things are released digitally, they almost feel like they don't exist - if Youtube closed down tomorrow, that song would pretty much disappear from existence, and I don't like that idea.

+1 on wanting a physical copy of this.
Perhaps a future RSD release? Not likely I suppose, but I would line up.
smileys with beer

Date: February 4, 2022 14:50

DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

Taking a samba class in the garden of 'earthly delight'?

Something tells me it would be a good idea to have a strong shower afterwards.

Date: February 4, 2022 14:50

DandelionPowderman
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
treaclefingers
ProfessorWolf
DandelionPowderman
Barkerboy2

i'd love to hear it

Cuz it's Easy, Sleazy.

Taking a samba class in the garden of 'earthly delight'?

Something tells me it would be a good idea to have a strong shower afterwards.

Date: February 4, 2022 15:06

grinning smiley

Mick w/ Dave Grohl ... Flat Earth (edit: fake ... Eazy Sleazy mix)
Date: December 23, 2022 23:54

Flat Earth

Starts slow, then kicks up

Wait, maybe not new ... might be someone's mix of Eazy Sleazy

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-24 00:03 by LeonidP.

Re: Mick w/ Dave Grohl ... Flat Earth
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: December 24, 2022 00:01

this is/seems to be fake
the footage is taken from Eazy Sleazy and the music is from the same song but extremely slowed down. And everything is much shorter than the original
see: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Mick w/ Dave Grohl ... Flat Earth
Date: December 24, 2022 00:04

slewan
this is/seems to be fake
the footage is taken from Eazy Sleazy and the music is from the same song but extremely slowed down. And everything is much shorter than the original
see: [www.youtube.com]

thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1415161718192021222324Next
Current Page: 23 of 24

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1701
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home