Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Undercover of the Night..underrated!
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: April 17, 2021 13:24

Undercover of the Night is a great song but I don't love it. The sound, the politics... Great videos!

I got the impression Mick loves the song, that's why we get it live sometimes. Keith loves You Got Me Rocking, that's why we get that song live.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 18, 2021 03:11

exilestones
Undercover of the Night is a great song but I don't love it. The sound, the politics... Great videos!

I got the impression Mick loves the song, that's why we get it live sometimes. Keith loves You Got Me Rocking, that's why we get that song live.

That's... gimme UOTN any day over YGMR. And FFS, no Rock And A Hard Place.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 18, 2021 19:05

I really enjoy the song...recorded, and it's such a surprise to hear it live. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 19, 2021 16:39

angee
I really enjoy the song...recorded, and it's such a surprise to hear it live. cool smiley

Love this and She's So Cold, but haven't heard a live version of either that surpasses the original recorded versions.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 20, 2021 03:22

treaclefingers
angee

Love this and She's So Cold, but haven't heard a live version of either that surpasses the original recorded versions.

Especially She's So Cold! It's always been awful!

Live UOTN was interesting, at least, as heard on ATLANTIC CITY - and they overdubbed it for FLASHPOINT - but it's the kind of song they can't truly recreate live like they've managed to with, I dunno, Monkey Man. There's some nice guitaring from Ronnie in the live UOTN at least. It's weird how some songs they just can't pull off live very well. Love Is Strong, Heartbreaker and Sway are other ones that's are always bad live.

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: April 21, 2021 21:59

I checked my Undercover vinyl and it's worn out, so ... yes I loved this album and I loved Undercover of the Night.
I really wish they played it at a concert where I can be there, but it never happened.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: April 21, 2021 22:07

Testify
I checked my Undercover vinyl and it's worn out, so ... yes I loved this album and I loved Undercover of the Night.
I really wish they played it at a concert where I can be there, but it never happened.

I thought you were around in those days of Urban Jungle were around in 1990? It was a thrill. And all the audience let me pass through them, as I was so young and sweet, so I saw it all from front row.

I am glad I wasn't alive in 1972/1973/1975.....I'd piss my pants of excitement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-21 22:11 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 22, 2021 00:34

Incontinence pants needed ....

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1517
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home