Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Michael Anthony of Van Halen's "run-in" with Mick
Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: April 9, 2021 18:28

I visit both daily, even now with the passing of King Edward in October...

Still disappointed I never got to take my daughters, now 18 and 19, to see The Mighty...

In 2015 I got them to The Horseshoe in Columbus to see The Stones, their first concert.

I saw VH in Indy and Charlotte later that summer, but thought I had at least another go-round to let my girls witness Eddie do his thing...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-09 18:29 by TKinOH.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: April 9, 2021 20:20

TKinOH
I visit both daily, even now with the passing of King Edward in October...

Still disappointed I never got to take my daughters, now 18 and 19, to see The Mighty...

In 2015 I got them to The Horseshoe in Columbus to see The Stones, their first concert.

I saw VH in Indy and Charlotte later that summer, but thought I had at least another go-round to let my girls witness Eddie do his thing...

I was hopefully of a reunion tour of the original band as was rumoured. At the time, didn't realize his cancer was as bad as it was. Saw VH in Vancouver 81, 82, 84, 86, 91, 95, 07, 12.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: April 10, 2021 04:58

Shawn20
I always feel very fortunate when the Van Halen / Rolling Stones stories circulate. I was at both tours the mighty Van Halen opened for our band - 78 in New Orleans and 81 in Orlando - (1st show.)

I absolutely knew you would find this. Toss in the Doobie Brothers too.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2070
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home