Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Forthcoming release of The Rolling Stones
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: March 11, 2021 11:31

Father Ted

How did you work that one out?!

Mistake by me, Salt Lake City was in 2005: Tue Nov 22 2005 Delta Center Salt Lake City, UT

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: March 11, 2021 13:29

UrbanSteel
slewan
UrbanSteel
Forthcoming release of The Rolling Stones.
Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang Live At Copacabana Beach
-
Film type - Evaluation video
Running time 24fps -: - Release date 03.03.2021
Running time 25fps 229: 29
A Bigger Bang - Copacabana Beach: Time 116:37
o.Al.
A Bigger Bang - Salt Lake City: Time 112:52
o.Al.

[www.spio-fsk.de]

"Freigabedatum" is not the release date but the date the release was okayed for Germany and labeled as suitable for anybody (no age restrictions)

I write: Forthcoming release of The Rolling Stones. Everybody knows that the dates from FSK are dates of approval.
So this is not an offical release ?

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: March 11, 2021 14:25

TheGreek
UrbanSteel
slewan
UrbanSteel
-
o.Al.
o.Al.

[www.spio-fsk.de]

"Freigabedatum" is not the release date but the date the release was okayed for Germany and labeled as suitable for anybody (no age restrictions)

I write: Forthcoming release of The Rolling Stones. Everybody knows that the dates from FSK are dates of approval.
The release will be official. FSK in Germany provides information about age restriction to the viewers.

Their announcements usually precede the official announcement from artist or record company (Eagle Rock) by 2-3 months and the release date by 3-4 months.

So wait till the end of May for the word from The Rolling Stones or Eagle Rock and till June/July for the release.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-11 14:26 by ironbelly.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: March 11, 2021 16:04

I probably will pass on it (the first time I'll pass on a Stones release since "Live Licks" which was due to the horrendous editing). If it isn't the full "The Biggest Bang" re-release, I'm going to have to end up keeping my old one anyway, so I don't need two Copas, and from what I've heard and seen, I don't really need Salt Lake City. We'll see what they do with the Four Flicks material (since it was included in the eventual re-release press release all those moons ago, as well).

Date: March 11, 2021 16:04

ironbelly
TheGreek
UrbanSteel
slewan
UrbanSteel
-
o.Al.
o.Al.

[www.spio-fsk.de]

The release will be official. FSK in Germany provides information about age restriction to the viewers.

Their announcements usually precede the official announcement from artist or record company (Eagle Rock) by 2-3 months and the release date by 3-4 months.

So wait till the end of May for the word from The Rolling Stones or Eagle Rock and till June/July for the release.

Mercury studios did taken over Eagle Rock. winking smiley

Date: March 11, 2021 16:15

floodonthepage
I probably will pass on it (the first time I'll pass on a Stones release since "Live Licks" which was due to the horrendous editing). If it isn't the full "The Biggest Bang" re-release, I'm going to have to end up keeping my old one anyway, so I don't need two Copas, and from what I've heard and seen, I don't really need Salt Lake City. We'll see what they do with the Four Flicks material (since it was included in the eventual re-release press release all those moons ago, as well).

I'm on the fence here as well. I think the purpose with these re-releases (with extra show added) is to get out the complete show, though. How many songs were missing on the Copacobana-show on The Biggest Bang?

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 11, 2021 17:02

.smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-12 04:20 by mariano.

Date: March 11, 2021 18:21

DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage

I'm on the fence here as well. I think the purpose with these re-releases (with extra show added) is to get out the complete show, though. How many songs were missing on the Copacobana-show on The Biggest Bang?

That's true. Complete shows, I like. Aw, who am I kidding. Especially during this time when we can't go to concerts, I'd probably buy it if all the songs were played backwards. cool smiley

Date: March 11, 2021 19:59

ironbelly
TheGreek
UrbanSteel
slewan
UrbanSteel
-
o.Al.
o.Al.

[www.spio-fsk.de]

Thank You Kindly for the info .

Date: March 11, 2021 20:02

DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage

Well hopefully this will be the standard practice from here on out to release shows in there entirety with warts and all - completely uncut .

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 11, 2021 21:34

I don't care about complete concerts. I just want more footage. Just do it chronologically like the massive selling Led Zeppelin DVD set. Give us the best you got, from all eras, keep the warts.

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 11, 2021 22:14

BA 98 is the bollox IMHO. Wanna Hold Ya, Little Queenie and Saint Of Me, not to mention the great trainwreck that's Whip! I wouldn't wanna have it any other way that's for sure!!!!smileys with beer

Date: March 12, 2021 00:35

TheGreek
DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage

Well hopefully this will be the standard practice from here on out to release shows in there entirety with warts and all - completely uncut .
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 13, 2021 23:03

DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage

Tumbling Dice, Oh No Not You Again and Sympathy for the Devil.

Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: March 14, 2021 13:40

Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage

And This place is empty

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 14, 2021 23:05

IsakSun
Cristiano Radtke
DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage

And This place is empty

True! I forgot about that one!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 14, 2021 23:15

Setlist Copacabana, 18-Feb-2006 - [iorr.org] .

Setlist Salt Lake City, 22-Nov-2005 - [iorr.org] .

Date: March 17, 2021 09:23

The release is not visible anymore at FSK

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-17 09:26 by IsakSun.

Date: March 17, 2021 10:30

IsakSun

Yep - and there was nothing to see until now about the forthcoming release on BBFC.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: March 17, 2021 14:50

IsakSun
Guess, this is all because of moaners winking smiley. They realized that the release will be unpopular on iorr and call it off winking smiley.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: March 17, 2021 14:57

ironbelly
IsakSun
Guess, this is all because of moaners winking smiley. They realized that the release will be unpopular on iorr and call it off winking smiley.

Now Mick & Keith will finish their next album and release 3 boxsets of outtakes

Date: March 17, 2021 16:03

Irix
IsakSun

Yep - and there was nothing to see until now about the forthcoming release on BBFC.

BBFC is always around a month later with this kind of news.

Date: March 17, 2021 16:10

UrbanSteel

Sometimes BBFC was around a week later with this kind of news - e.g. SWL, B2BA, B2B.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-17 16:15 by Irix.

Date: March 17, 2021 21:19

Irix
UrbanSteel

Sometimes BBFC was around a week later with this kind of news - e.g. SWL, B2BA, B2B.

In my eyes bbfc is maybe 6 to 10 days later with approval, but almost a month after FSK with publication.

Date: March 17, 2021 22:30

UrbanSteel

In my eyes bbfc is maybe 6 to 10 days later with approval, but almost a month after FSK with publication.

Not in the eyes of IORR recently - SWL: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] - B2BA: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] , B2B: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

Date: March 18, 2021 10:15

Irix
UrbanSteel

Not in the eyes of IORR recently - SWL: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] - B2BA: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] , B2B: [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

I take your word for it, I have still in my mind the period of 2014/2017 at the time there was a considerable difference between both, the bbfc has also been removed A Bigger Bang from the internet.
Have a nice day.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: March 18, 2021 12:38

So are they planning to re-release the shows from the BB box set individually as seperate, expanded shows?

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 18, 2021 13:23

Father Ted
So are they planning to re-release the shows from the BB box set individually as seperate, expanded shows?

Then I would just buy the Salt Lake show and not bother with the overrated Copacabana gig.

However a brushed up River Plate with that wonderful Worried About You I would happily get! I just love that scruffy solo Ronnie plays!smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-18 13:24 by MadMax.

Date: March 18, 2021 13:25

Father Ted

Looks like Copacabana as full show: original 115 mins - [iorr.org] - and 116 mins in the FSK PG-approval - [iorr.org] .

But currently the age-rating approval by FSK is not listed anymore - who knows why (maybe there was a mistake in the description). We will see how it turns out.

Date: March 30, 2021 11:57

Is this release cancelled?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1838
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home