Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 19
Re: Forthcoming release of The Rolling Stones
Posted by: bakersfield ()
Date: March 30, 2021 12:07

Copacobana underrated? It was a much better show than Zilker Park or Havana. you can see right from the start that the size of the event has got Jagger fully engaged. That's a terrific JJF and Rambler is marvellous too.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 30, 2021 12:25

IsakSun

Is this release cancelled?

At least it's not listed anymore in the age-rating approval by German FSK and it wasn't listed at all in the age-rating approval by British BBFC. Who knows what happened ....

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: March 30, 2021 12:36

bakersfield
Copacobana underrated? (You mean overrated?) It was a much better show than Zilker Park or Havana. you can see right from the start that the size of the event has got Jagger fully engaged. That's a terrific JJF and Rambler is marvellous too.

Well the band's great in Rio but the setlist is boring (with the exception of Rain Fall Down).

The first 12 songs in Austin are a blast, it is a perfect setlist with the majestic beauty of ONNYA following LSTNT and SSC leading into Sway before we get the goose bump section of Bow Wills-Streets of Love-ATPTB and then, they SHOULD skip Bitch as I love the Temptations groove going into Dice directly, it's perfect! Not sure how Bitch fitted in there, I should have gone to the show as I remeber thinking during the summer leg it would be summat special that gig in Texas as a lot of IORRians planned to go and they talked about it as early as august 2006. Always great shows in the Lone Star state.

I am sure Mick watched this show in the spring of 2007 and then thought, what a great medley that is; to play a soul tune which then leads into Tumbling Dice before Keith takes over. That was the highlight of all of the shows I attended that summer, the groove of I'll Go Crazy and then the red and yellow lights behind the ever-blistering Dice.

Magic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-03-30 13:10 by MadMax.

Posted by: IsakSun ()
Date: March 30, 2021 13:47

But the Austin gig has so many overdubs and therefore we don't know if it was a good gig. Only those who where there or have a bootleg knows.

Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: April 10, 2021 10:11

UrbanSteel
Forthcoming release of The Rolling Stones.
Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang Live At Copacabana Beach
-
Film type - Evaluation video
Running time 24fps -: - Release date 03.03.2021
Running time 25fps 229: 29
A Bigger Bang - Copacabana Beach: Time 116:37
o.Al.
A Bigger Bang - Salt Lake City: Time 112:52
o.Al.

[www.spio-fsk.de]

Was this just a mistake? It is no longer there on the FSK site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-10 10:11 by wiredallnight.

Date: April 10, 2021 10:50

wiredallnight

It is no longer there on the FSK site.

Yep - [iorr.org] . And was never been on the BBFC site ....

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: April 10, 2021 11:30

Date: April 10, 2021 11:40

slewan

[www.roughtrade.com]

That's a 10" Picture-Disc (2 Tracks: Rain Fall Down, Rough Justice) for the Record Store Day 2021.

But RSD 2020 has had the 'Steel Wheels' Picture-Disc also way before the DVD/BR-release - [iorr.org] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-04-10 11:50 by Irix.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: April 10, 2021 11:45

Irix
slewan

[www.roughtrade.com]

That's a 10" Picture-Disc (2 Tracks) for the Record Store Day 2021.
Technically, it can be a hint. They can follow the pattern that was set for Steel Wheels Live in 2020. Archive release close to RSD + a single at RSD.

In any case, the price for the dingle is outrages.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: April 10, 2021 12:43

Steel Wheels live DVD/BR was released on September 25th and the Steel Wheels live Picture Disc for Record Store Day was released on September 26th.

Date: April 10, 2021 13:55

spunky

Steel Wheels live Picture Disc for Record Store Day was released on September 26th

Yes, but mentioned first already in March 2020 - [iorr.org] .

Re: New DVD release - A Bigger Bang Live At Copacabana Beach
Date: May 7, 2021 13:20

Audio: 9-Jul-2021 - [www.Qobuz.com] , [Music.Apple.com] , [www.HighResAudio.com] . Movie: 9-Jul-2021 - [iTunes.Apple.com] , [www.Amazon.com] .

Deluxe 2BR*+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

Deluxe 2DVD+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

BluRay*: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

BR*+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

DVD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

DVD+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

3LP Black: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

3LP Colour: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.com] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

3LP Clear-Vinyl: [TheSoundOfVinyl.us]

3LP Splatter-Vinyl, price £95, exclusively at RS No.9 Carnaby store, 9-Jul-2021, 11am BST in store and 6pm BST online: [www.Instagram.com] , [iorr.org]

10" Picture- / Clear-Vinyl: [RecordStoreDay.co.uk] , [www.RecordStoreDayGermany.de] , [RecordStoreDay.nl] , [RecordStoreDay.com] , [iorr.org]

5-Track digital EP (limited until 9-Jul-2021): [open.Spotify.com] , [Music.Apple.com] , [www.Qobuz.com] , [www.Amazon.com] , [www.Deezer.com] , [listen.Tidal.com]

*Note: The Blu-ray is just upscaled Standard-Definition (SD-BR).

Japanese releases:

2BR+DVD+2CD - [www.jpc.de]

2DVD+DVD+2CD - [www.jpc.de]

BR+2CD - [www.jpc.de]

DVD+2CD - [www.jpc.de]

BR - [www.jpc.de]

DVD - [www.jpc.de]

Edited 15 time(s). Last edit at 2021-07-10 13:00 by Irix.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 7, 2021 13:28

Cool

Date: May 7, 2021 13:50

2DVD+2CD - [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] - Large picture - DVD1: Copacabana Beach, CD1+CD2: Copacabana Beach, DVD2: Live in Salt Lake City - [iorr.org]

3LP Colour - [www.jpc.de], [www.Amazon.co.uk] , [Store.uDiscoverMusic.com] , [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-07 18:00 by Irix.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 7, 2021 14:06

Irix

Audio: 12-Jun-2021 - [www.Qobuz.com] , [Music.Apple.com] . Movie: 9-Jul-2021 - [iTunes.Apple.com] .

Limited Deluxe 2BR+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.co.jp]

Limited Deluxe 2DVD+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.co.jp]

BluRay: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.fr] , [www.Amazon.co.jp]

BR+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.co.jp]

DVD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.co.jp]

DVD+2CD: [www.jpc.de] , [www.Amazon.co.jp]

3LP Black: [www.jpc.de]

3LP Colour: [www.jpc.de]

too late! my mother's birthday is in late June and I myself don't need these DVDs/CDs

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: May 7, 2021 14:25

Blue and Lonesome Red Vinyl

[www.instagram.com]

Date: May 7, 2021 14:42

Take my money Rolling Stones, I want it

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: May 7, 2021 14:50

Nice, I'm getting it

Edit: I hope Salt Lake City is on cd somewhere too. But so far doesn't look like it. I'm not a fan of the Video-only stuff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-07 14:58 by gavin95.

Date: May 7, 2021 15:41

gavin95
Nice, I'm getting it

Edit: I hope Salt Lake City is on cd somewhere too. But so far doesn't look like it. I'm not a fan of the Video-only stuff

Your Bluray/DVD-player is hooked up with your stereo-system, right? You can play it without having the tv-monitor on, you know smiling smiley

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: May 7, 2021 15:57

Irix
DandelionPowderman

Was All About You a bonus track on the Buenos Aires-DVD (or was it San Jose?)?

It was a bonus track on 'Bridges to Bremen' - [www.jpc.de] .

Yes it was included as a bonus, but unfortunately Keith missed some lines and did a noddling instead. Not a good version. There are far better ones out there (St. Louis Dec. 97 etc.)

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: May 7, 2021 16:05

when is this going to be in the shops ?

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: May 7, 2021 16:15

gavin95
Nice, I'm getting it

CD's can be imported to my iTunes and then put on my phone so I can listen wherever

Date: May 7, 2021 16:28

gavin95
gavin95
Nice, I'm getting it

CD's can be imported to my iTunes and then put on my phone so I can listen wherever

The sound you rip from your dvd/Bluray can also be imported to your iTunes, and eventually to your phone.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 7, 2021 16:48

NilsHolgersson

Yellow Hot ROcks
Red Blue & Lonesome
Copacabana Deluxe Set, Coloured Vinyl, Black Vinyl.

good lord, I need to find another job.

Date: May 7, 2021 16:51

We can't spend our money in bars anymore so just get some records and chill at home

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 7, 2021 17:22

treaclefingers
NilsHolgersson

Yellow Hot ROcks
Red Blue & Lonesome

I need to find A job

Rod

Date: May 7, 2021 17:25

"In addition a 5 track digital EP will be released on May 28th and as part of the first Record Store Day drops, a limited edition 10” picture disc will be out on June 12th - featuring Rain Fall Down (Live on Copacabana Beach) and Rough Justice (Live in Salt Lake City)" - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [RollingStones.com] .

"This will include 'Sympathy For The Devil', 'Wild Horses', 'You Got Me Rocking', 'Happy', and 'Rough Justice'. All the songs are from the Copacabana Beach show, with the exception of 'Rough Justice', which is from the 2005 Salt Lake City concert video available in the Deluxe Edition." - [www.Blu-ray.com] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-10 02:35 by Irix.

TheGreek

when is this going to be in the shops ?

28-May-2021 (EP), 12-Jun-2021 (Digital Audio, Picture-Vinyl) and 9-Jul-2021 (BR/DVD+CD, LP) - [iorr.org] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2021-05-07 20:45 by Irix.

Posted by: ironbelly ()

treaclefingers
NilsHolgersson

Yellow Hot ROcks
Red Blue & Lonesome

Just limit (eliminate) beer consumption and stop buying vinyls and Superdeluxe editions winking smiley

Date: May 7, 2021 17:34

Irix
"In addition a 5 track digital EP will be released on May 28th and as part of the first Record Store Day drops, a limited edition 10” picture disc will be out on June 12th - featuring Rain Fall Down (Live on Copacabana Beach) and Rough Justice (Live in Salt Lake City)" - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] .

Did they play Rain Fall Down at Copacabana?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 19

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1429
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home