Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748
Current Page: 48 of 48
Re: Fully Finished Studio Outtakes on IORR Hot Stuff!!!!!!
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 19, 2022 18:00

guyrachel

Where can I download all of these tracks 40-50 of them now?

Have a look at the previous pages - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: November 23, 2022 23:56

...I already had the recordings but today I have got the triple cd ....it’s really a beautiful collector’s piece..I should have ordered it sooner..!

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: November 24, 2022 00:02

I would like to het thde release physicslly. But i want the one that contains the songs from forty lick sesions.Can someone show me the link to get it
Thanks

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: January 16, 2023 20:01

I have yet to purchase this, and I'd like to, but I'm unsure which one is the one to get?? THere seems to be both a 3CD version and a 4CD version, with the latter having different versions of some songs, including I think version 7 of Undercover of the Night? Was that included in the leak dump that was done, or has that and the few other songs been added just to enhance the purchase and charge more $$$?

Appreciate the insight.

thanks!

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: January 16, 2023 21:28

VoodooLounge13
I have yet to purchase this, and I'd like to, but I'm unsure which one is the one to get?? THere seems to be both a 3CD version and a 4CD version, with the latter having different versions of some songs, including I think version 7 of Undercover of the Night? Was that included in the leak dump that was done, or has that and the few other songs been added just to enhance the purchase and charge more $$$?

Appreciate the insight.

thanks!

There was the original 3 CD set that was copied by other labels and, as you've already realized some copies had a "few other songs been added just to enhance the purchase and charge more $$$" (songs that were originally posted here in the Hot Stuff section by fellow members for free, it needs to be said!).

My best bet is to get the Captain Acid remaster of the original 3CD and the added tracks all from here. Physical product is largely superfluous because the original 3CD was low bitrate mp3-sourced anyway, but to each his or her own, naturally.

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: February 9, 2023 15:20

Last night some friends came to see me (not Rolling Stones fans) and I had one of these CDs playing in the background, someone told me what music it was because it was really cool, at which point I explained to them that it was RS, but what it was a music cd that was never officially released, they were shocked and told me it's better than most of the music out there today...smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: February 10, 2023 07:30

Testify
Last night some friends came to see me (not Rolling Stones fans) and I had one of these CDs playing in the background, someone told me what music it was because it was really cool, at which point I explained to them that it was RS, but what it was a music cd that was never officially released, they were shocked and told me it's better than most of the music out there today...smiling bouncing smiley

which disc?

and there rightwinking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 10, 2023 08:50

Ya have switched on friends Testify....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: February 10, 2023 15:15

Where can I get this on CD?

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: February 10, 2023 16:11

Posted by: Testify ()
Date: February 10, 2023 19:50

@Rockman smiling bouncing smileysmileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-02-10 19:51 by Testify.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3839404142434445464748
Current Page: 48 of 48

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1601
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home