Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Knebworth Fair 1976 coming?
Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:15

The Paris show is good - standard 1976 setlist. The Knebworth setlist was - and, I would argue, still is - unique and I'd love to have a clean release of this show, warts and all.

Sloppy and definitely not the Vegas era, this was to be the Stones last European performance for six years.

And, yes, I'm biased because I was at that show at the end of an extremely long and tiring day.

Date: February 24, 2021 12:36

<standard 1976 setlist>

They played Cherry Oh Baby, no?

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: February 24, 2021 14:20

It was played in Paris, but not sure that was the show which was filmed - need to dust off some of my old bootlegs.

Wasn't trying to slag off the Paris show - I'd love to see a decent release of this - but the Knebworth setlist was, imho, pretty special. Personally, I'd choose Around and Around over Cherry Oh Baby in a heartbeat.

Date: February 24, 2021 14:59

teleblaster
It was played in Paris, but not sure that was the show which was filmed - need to dust off some of my old bootlegs.

Wasn't trying to slag off the Paris show - I'd love to see a decent release of this - but the Knebworth setlist was, imho, pretty special. Personally, I'd choose Around and Around over Cherry Oh Baby in a heartbeat.

Hehe, there is no contest - agreed smiling smiley

I just remembered that Cherry Oh Baby was played, and that didn't happen too often.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home