Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards talks Winos!
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 26, 2021 20:23

New interview in Goldmine Magazine

[www.goldminemag.com]

Re: Keith Richards talks Winos!
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: January 26, 2021 23:24

"I desperately wanted to have a live recording of this band, because at that time I didn’t know if we’d get together again or what would happen."

Uhm, oookay? I thought he recently said that for a long time, they had no idea that the recording even existed

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: January 27, 2021 00:21

You are expecting continuity maybe?

Silly boy.

jb

Date: January 27, 2021 00:25

reasonable answer, actually

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 27, 2021 00:28

Try asking Keith about the supposed new album...it's like a rabbit hole filled with dozens of different answers...
"Working on it"..."sounds good"..."just getting started"...."almost there"..."five finished tunes"..."maybe next year"...."maybe the following year"...."still working on it"..."coronavirus disrupted the process"....

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 27, 2021 04:31

Nikkei
"I desperately wanted to have a live recording of this band, because at that time I didn’t know if we’d get together again or what would happen."

Uhm, oookay? I thought he recently said that for a long time, they had no idea that the recording even existed

Where was that?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 27, 2021 13:22

Hairball
Try asking Keith about the supposed new album...it's like a rabbit hole filled with dozens of different answers...
"Working on it"..."sounds good"..."just getting started"...."almost there"..."five finished tunes"..."maybe next year"...."maybe the following year"...."still working on it"..."coronavirus disrupted the process"....
I would have sworn with COVID-19 they would have released the new album, coming on the heals of the strong and positive reviews and reaction to the single which came out last year .

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 27, 2021 13:44

TheGreek
I would have sworn with COVID-19 they would have released the new album, coming on the heals of the strong and positive reviews and reaction to the single which came out last year .[/quote]

You'd have thought they'd have cobbled something together, wouldn't you? Oh, well!

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: January 27, 2021 15:48

"We’re called the human race and I don’t know what the rush is."

Hey isn't that one great? Isn't Keith up there with Chesterton and GB Shaw? thumbs up

Date: January 27, 2021 21:51

GasLightStreet
Nikkei

Where was that?

I have to admit I've looked at several interviews now and it wasn't in one of them. Perhaps it was just a quote in another article last fall

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: January 28, 2021 00:10

Nikkei

The recording was first officialy released in 1991. A couple of years could be defined as «a long time».

[www.reverbnation.com]

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 28, 2021 13:41

Well, one can always refer to the original story from the CD booklet (1991)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1544
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home