Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9
Re: What is the average age of the users on IORR?
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 23, 2021 10:57

SKILLS
Ok before i scroll all the messages, i'm going to guess 54.

I'll tell you all the results shortly

Don’t worry, SKILLS. We have NICOS working on the stats thumbs up

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: January 23, 2021 11:32

Big Al
SKILLS
Ok before i scroll all the messages, i'm going to guess 54.

I'll tell you all the results shortly

Don’t worry, SKILLS. We have NICOS working on the stats thumbs up

When the mathematician get's rolling it's unstoppable.

Date: January 23, 2021 11:36

Pg 1. Pg 2. Pg 3. Pg 4. Pg 5. Pg 6. Pg 7.

56 69 60 49 43 71 46
68 47 69 48 61 57 67
61 53 59 45 69 23 52
50 51 49 65 60 20 38
49 55 61 56 30 50 69
71 61 63 54 59 69 52
33 50 47 71 69 50
42 60 55 19 57 65
47 70 68 41 41 52
41 28 63 57 55 57
57 64 72 53 66 63
50 38 60 49 25 59
66 56 68 28 49 50
57 75 69 53 58 53
60 47 51 66 62 56
50 52 58 34 72
63 60 61 70 62
58 44 63 64 54
65 37 41 60
42 37 56
70 55 50
54 61
45 63
64 67
60 45
23 63

132 Entries

Average 54.56.

So Basically the switch over point from the Boomers to the Mighty Generation X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-23 13:21 by SKILLS.

Date: January 23, 2021 11:42

Let's face we would probably really enjoy a lot of company if we were all in the same place.

At least we'd agree on the Band, the Era might get testy, although i'm sure 68 - 72 would get universal approval

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: January 23, 2021 20:49

Virgin Priest
When I was born, December 1963, the Stones performed at 25 venues across England, a mixture of ballrooms, clubs, halls and theatres.

They talked about a "web vote". But Brian rejected that idea.

Priest

What was a "web vote" in 1963 ??? I can only imagine a spider web in those days or a figurely speaking kind of web (trap).
Popular Internet "web" surfaced around the 90s, right?

Date: January 25, 2021 12:42

So, to round things up, it appears the average-age of the Tell Me resident is presently 55.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: January 25, 2021 14:26

5' 10"

Date: January 25, 2021 15:01

6' 1'

Date: January 25, 2021 16:57

6'0" 168 ibs

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: January 25, 2021 17:52

What a great inclusive bunch of people, ranging from 19 to 75 years old, covering three generations.

Mean 55
Median 56
Mode 50

What the "average" does not convey though is that the majority of those who answered (almost three quarters) are 50 years old or more.

I wonder how many lied about their age though? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: gavin95 ()
Date: January 25, 2021 18:13

Hello everyone!

This is my first post on IORR. It's been my homepage for years but I finally just joined. Keith is the reason I play guitar.

I'm 25 years old and my first Stones show was Foxborough 2019!

Date: January 25, 2021 19:03

gavin95
Hello everyone!

This is my first post on IORR. It's been my homepage for years but I finally just joined. Keith is the reason I play guitar.

Welcome Gavin to this great club. From the range of ages you can see that the Stones history (and future) is well taken care of. I truly hope (we all do ..) that you have a second chance to see the Rolling Stones live again. Hopefully 2022 will bring the light. Just put some money aside in case you have to come to Europe (UK?) winking smiley

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 26, 2021 01:56

gavin95
Hello everyone!

Welcome on board gavin95 hope you enjoy.......

Posted by: angee ()
Date: January 28, 2021 00:46

gavin 95, hi, and welcome to IORR.
You may well find other guitar players here. cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: January 28, 2021 01:27

gavin95
Hello everyone!

Yep! Welcome ad enjoy! And keep playing...

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: January 28, 2021 05:45

gavin95
Hello everyone!

Yes, great that you have joined!! We need young blood like you! How did you come by your love of the Stones, how did that develop?

I do think you'll have the opportunity to see the boys again, if not at home, then in UK or Europe, so as Georgie said, start saving. I'm planning on setting aside at least some of my tax refund for the purpose of the 2022 tour wherever it is.

Stones tours are expensive, but great and something you'll never forget! Lifetime memories. And you are plenty young so you've got years to build a nest egg. Me, my retirement, well, that's been spent already, on our favourite band, of course!

plexi

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: January 28, 2021 08:25

55 - 56 in March

Posted by: whiskey ()
Date: January 28, 2021 13:46

76, 77 in March

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: January 28, 2021 14:27

9 inches

Date: January 28, 2021 20:20

whiskey
76, 77 in March

Congratulations! You are now the new leader of the IORR pack cool smiley

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 28, 2021 20:24

Welcome to IORR gavin95.

You are in very good company here with Rolling Stones fans from all over the world.smileys with beer

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: January 28, 2021 20:43

43-44-next-week

Date: January 29, 2021 00:32

timbernardis
gavin95
Hello everyone!

Yes, great that you have joined!! We need young blood like you! How did you come by your love of the Stones, how did that develop?

I do think you'll have the opportunity to see the boys again, if not at home, then in UK or Europe, so as Georgie said, start saving. I'm planning on setting aside at least some of my tax refund for the purpose of the 2022 tour wherever it is.

Stones tours are expensive, but great and something you'll never forget! Lifetime memories. And you are plenty young so you've got years to build a nest egg. Me, my retirement, well, that's been spent already, on our favourite band, of course!

plexi

I was a "casual" fan (Paint It, SMU, Brown Sugar) from hearing them on the radio. I was this way until my mid-late teen years. Then the obsession started to develop

I always wanted to play guitar and finally got around to learning at that point. Learning all about Keith and his influences. Then Mick Taylor of course. And now Ronnie is as big an influence on me as anything.

Years ago, Aftermath is what turned me into a Stones maniac! High and Dry, Flight 505, It's Not Easy, Goin Home... I was hooked.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 29, 2021 00:41

gavin95
timbernardis
gavin95
Hello everyone!

plexi

I was a "casual" fan (Paint It, SMU, Brown Sugar) from hearing them on the radio. I was this way until my mid-late teen years. Then the obsession started to develop

I always wanted to play guitar and finally got around to learning at that point. Learning all about Keith and his influences. Then Mick Taylor of course. And now Ronnie is as big an influence on me as anything.

Years ago, Aftermath is what turned me into a Stones maniac! High and Dry, Flight 505, It's Not Easy, Goin Home... I was hooked.

Great that also After Math hooked you ....................

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: January 29, 2021 09:54

gavin95
timbernardis
gavin95
Hello everyone!

plexi

do you buy a lot of Stones stuff? If so, what kind of stuff do you buy? And so it was Aftermath that drove you to obsession? Any influences from people?

plexi

Posted by: filstan ()
Date: January 29, 2021 21:23

67 until May. In the game from early on. My goodness, I was just a little kid then, and along with many friends we became fanatical followers.

Date: January 31, 2021 17:23

timbernardis
gavin95
timbernardis
gavin95
Hello everyone!

plexi

do you buy a lot of Stones stuff? If so, what kind of stuff do you buy? And so it was Aftermath that drove you to obsession? Any influences from people?

plexi

Yes! Whenever a vault release comes out, it's like Christmas to me. I have Crosseyed Heart on cd and that rare cassette. T-Shirts, etc. I even wear the same rasta headband that Keith has. I was not really influenced by anyone to get into the Stones

Posted by: spiderman ()
Date: February 1, 2021 03:07

63 and off the hard drugs

Posted by: hopkins ()
Date: February 6, 2021 05:22

Me and Rockman the same age I think.
Same birthday for sure.
July 12.
A special date in Stones live history too

I was born 10 years to the day, before gig #1 before Bill.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-02-06 05:24 by hopkins.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 6, 2021 05:23

.... July 14th man .... Same day as Woody

ROCKMAN

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 8 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home