Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It’s Only Rock nRoll and Jumping Jack Flash promos
Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: December 21, 2020 23:00

On the Don Kirschner show video of IORR,where they dressed up as sailors, are the guitars all newly recorded or were some taken from the album version.And is Taylor playing on either.On the two JJ Flash video promos , is Brian playing on either and can you hear him

Re: It’s Only Rock nRoll and Jumping Jack Flash promos
Posted by: JordyLicks96 ()
Date: December 21, 2020 23:31

Taylor is definitely not on the album version. I'm hearing 4 guitars, the 12-string acoustic being Ronnie and the other 3 Keith. According to Nico's site, the video version was prepared for promo-recordings. So I'm not quite sure if it's the full group playing on it or not.

For JJF, I've always found it difficult to decipher who's playing which guitar. I know the intro riff is Keith and the main riff is Keith. Brian does play guitar on it but I'm sure where his guitar is. As for the promo video version, I'd assume Brian is on it as well, but again not sure where.

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: December 22, 2020 01:01

Great thanks and thanks for your great postings

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 22, 2020 02:36

The backing track for IORR is the studio recording minus the lead vocal but has the backing vocals and has that horrible electric guitar added to it that could only be Keith.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 22, 2020 02:42

Jumpin' Jack Flash... studio recording with no lead vocal during the verses, it's "live".

THE promo is it seems to be

The other one...

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: December 23, 2020 13:05

Noticed the extended organ parts at the end of the promo versions. That would be Bill
Wyman playing, wouldn't it?

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1529
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home