Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: Chester ()
Date: December 22, 2020 05:20

steffialicia
Chester
steffialicia
Chester
I actually live only a few miles from the house.

I'll keep a sharp eye on everything.

Chester - Where do you live?? I live nearby too!

Formerly LWR. Now Palmetto.

Good to know there's a Stones fan so near. I'm in Bradenton on 64.

thumbs up

Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:46

GasLightStreet
Rockman
.....there's no fence .....

They're everywhere! They just move around.

Seemingly someone in Florida already got a vaccine... (if we are to believe the president of Brazil).cool smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: December 22, 2020 13:23

It's a very modest home by Jagger standards, more like a VayCay/Bach/Crib. Yep I think the Gators are a bastard infestation in Florida, certainly looks like a reptile paradise from the aerial's. She must be a Family girl, I can't think of any other reason to live there.

$2m USD is nothing in Worldwide Real Estate terms, heck that wouldn't get you waterfront in most developed area's across the Western World, Sydney not a chance, L.A. no chance, The Hampton's no chance, French Riviera no chance, Lake Como Italy no way, St Mary's Bay Akl NZ, entry is 2.2m USD, Monaco maybe a 1 bedroom..

I'd build a fence for the lakefront, no gators in my property thank you

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: December 22, 2020 14:08

yikes.....look at the photos more carefully. There is a fence on the property. The Gator issue has been minimized.....but so nice to see/hear so much love for the Commander and concern for his safety eye rolling smiley.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 22, 2020 15:56

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-22 16:33 by Stoneage.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 22, 2020 17:37

Melanoma in Florida?
Melanie and Melania

Posted by: Freebird1959 ()
Date: December 22, 2020 20:23

Stoneage
-

Prachtig optrekje!
But yes, there is a fence. Mick is just siting on a fence grinning smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 22, 2020 20:57

Rip This
yikes.....look at the photos more carefully. There is a fence on the property. The Gator issue has been minimized.....but so nice to see/hear so much love for the Commander and concern for his safety eye rolling smiley.

Do you think a fence will stop a one ton gator who has spotted a tasty child behind the fence?

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 22, 2020 21:34

I'm sure they'll have every door childproofed. I did think about Dev also.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 23, 2020 00:12

...............................................................................................................The Age --- 23 December 2020

I'm feeling hungry, can't see the reason
Just had a python meat pie ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 23, 2020 02:04

daspyknows
Rip This

Do you think a fence will stop a one ton gator who has spotted a tasty child behind the fence?

No.

Date: December 23, 2020 02:13

..if you're that afraid guys please don't move here. Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-23 02:14 by Rip This.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 23, 2020 05:47

Rip This

Wouldn't move there with or without gators. No worries, I like California more. We just have fires, earthquakes and droughts.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: December 23, 2020 15:05

What about pets do you have the keep them indoors in gator areas?confused smiley

Date: December 23, 2020 15:07

daspyknows
Rip This

Wouldn't move there with or without gators. No worries, I like California more. We just have fires, earthquakes and droughts.

smileys with beer

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 23, 2020 18:06

Melanie Hamrick quit the American Ballet Theater late last year:

[www.nytimes.com]

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: December 23, 2020 18:34

She's 33. Ballet dancers retire around that age. I don't know what kind of pension ballet dancers get though. But she doesn't have to worry about that.
She's got the house and is probably cared for, together with her child, till the child turns 21. Or something like that...

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: December 23, 2020 18:40

We used to live in Cape Coral Fla in Lee County. It's approximately 75 miles (110KM) south of Sarasota.
Naples is two and a half hours south of Sarasota.
SWFL (southwest Florida) is usually 5F degrees warmer than on the Atlantic Coast. It's nicer in the wintertime, weather wise.
If she has family in SWFL, it makes sense.
I can't speak to Sarasota, but Cape Coral was voted one of the top ten safest cities in America.
That house looks like it's behind a gated community. You ain't getting in uninvited or to look around.

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: December 23, 2020 19:52

Melanie has her own ballet projects. She's a ballet director and choreographer. Maybe Mick helps her with her work though. I saw him posting something about one of her shows

Posted by: campxray ()
Date: December 24, 2020 06:27

I can almost guarantee that this home for Melanie is to set Mick up for most of the freedom he is used to. He is not going to stay in lockdown with her continuously like he has had to since Covid. It is to be HER main residence and it is near her parents. Dev will need to be set up in a school system. I highly doubt that Mick will spend much time here. When things get better, Mick will do his own thing and they will vacation together so that he can spend time with Dev. Then she and Dev go home to Florida and Mick goes to wherever he wants to go and do whatever he wants to do. I highly doubt that it's the big love story that some reporters are trying to make it.

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: December 24, 2020 18:32

Mick will never set foot in that house. When he visits he will be at the Ritz Carlton in town.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 25, 2020 02:02

desertblues68
What about pets do you have the keep them indoors in gator areas?confused smiley

No, what one is supposed to do is preferably have a fence but regardless, keep an eye out and limit time and where they go. It's just a part of living in what was a swamp.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 25, 2020 02:31

GasLightStreet
desertblues68

No, what one is supposed to do is preferably have a fence but regardless, keep an eye out and limit time and where they go. It's just a part of living in what was a swamp.

I always avoid the ponds while walking my dogs and I never let them off leash.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: December 25, 2020 12:00

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, smileys with beer

You're right Witness let's keep it light, sorry about that.

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: December 25, 2020 12:56

I just saw some other pictures of the property and it does have a fence actually. But the fence is not big and the neighbor house is too close. The inside is very beautiful though but there is no way on Earth Mick is going to live or stay there himself nor he would allow Dev to stay there any longer than a week. There is absolutely no space for privacy, the view on neighbor windows and boring marsh across the creek is not something you would think he would love to have. Safety is the main concern and I bet there're many crazies out there who could go to stalk him and I don't see anything to stop them from entering the place.

Posted by: stone4ever ()
Date: December 25, 2020 13:17

Mariuana
I just saw some other pictures of the property and it does have a fence actually. But the fence is not big and the neighbor house is too close. The inside is very beautiful though but there is no way on Earth Mick is going to live or stay there himself nor he would allow Dev to stay there any longer than a week. There is absolutely no space for privacy, the view on neighbor windows and boring marsh across the creek is not something you would think he would love to have. Safety is the main concern and I bet there're many crazies out there who could go to stalk him and I don't see anything to stop them from entering the place.

Thats exactly what i thought as soon as i saw those pictures, no way would Mick leave himself that vulnerable, the house is obviously an investment or a very poorly thought out gift, more than likely it was a bargain winking smiley

Date: December 25, 2020 15:33

Surely he has bought this house for his lover and her/his child. Either as a permanent house or as a vacation house. Sir Michael is very generous in that way that he takes care of his out of wedlock children. If it weren't for the child this love affair would probably have been over now. Some romantic posters here seems to think that Sir Michael finally has found true love and will settle down now. Perhaps, but judging from his past I think the probability for that is close to zero. Sir Michael is 77 years old. These out of wedlock children will probably perceive him as a benevolent old relative or something. They will spend some quality time with him though. Perhaps a couple of weeks a year. This may sound harsh. But I think it's closer to reality than romantic visions of true love.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 25, 2020 22:13

I'm feeling hungry, can't see the reason
Just had a iguana meat pie ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 25, 2020 23:24

I still believe it’s for the future of his child and the mother. Something for tomorrow, after he’s gone.

Date: December 25, 2020 23:37

Doesn't that mean alligators "slow down or become immobile" too? Alligators are reptiles and cold-blooded too. They won't fall down from trees though...

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2051
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home