Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 19, 2020 01:50

Lol.. Of course.
Was reading 'bout Jerry getting with Rupert, and it was '15, married in '16..

Yes, was their marriage annulled in '99?
Thought I read the ceremony wasn't legal etc.

Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: Chester ()
Date: December 19, 2020 04:24

steffialicia
Chester
I actually live only a few miles from the house.

I'll keep a sharp eye on everything.

Chester - Where do you live?? I live nearby too!

Formerly LWR. Now Palmetto.

Posted by: Chester ()
Date: December 19, 2020 04:26

Mariuana
I don't think he's gonna live there anyway. One of the articles say her parents live in that area. So that's a house for her, he might stay there for a while though but I don't see him living there.

Her mother owns a home in the same county, according to property records. She probably just wanted to be closer to her.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: December 19, 2020 04:56

Mick Jagger Buys $2 Million Florida Mansion for Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick and Son Devereaux, 4. The rockstar gifted the ballet dancer with the Sarasota property, a source confirms to PEOPLE,
LINDA MARX

Mick Jagger bought a new home for his girlfriend near Sarasota, Florida, a source close to the transaction confirms to PEOPLE.

The Rolling Stones singer, 77, has purchased a $1.98 million property for Melanie Hamrick, 33. The Mediterranean-style house is located in a housing development between Sarasota and Bradenton, Florida.

“The area is quiet and private and away from the bustle,” another source tells PEOPLE. The large Tuscan-themed gated community on Florida’s West Coast offers a great deal of privacy for its homeowners.

Jagger and Hamrick reportedly decided on the home after a virtual tour and never physically visited the site. The sprawling house, built in 2008, has several outdoor living spaces, an outdoor fireplace, and a pool and spa. The inside is more formal with four bedrooms.

Jagger, who hopes to resume touring in 2021, still maintains other homes around the world, and does not live with Hamrick full time.

The listing agent for the sale was Tina Ciaccio of Michael Saunders & Company, a real estate company in the Sarasota area.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 19, 2020 04:57

jbwelda
Girlfriend? Jeez I must be out of it...whappen to Jerry Hall?

jb

Uh... it's not... 1994, 1998, not like it matters when Mick did all that he did but in January of 1999 Jerry filed for divorce.

They've been apart for 21 years now.

Date: December 19, 2020 05:01

Rockman
.....there's no fence .....

They're everywhere! They just move around.

Date: December 19, 2020 05:06

MisterDDDD
jbwelda
Those photos were probably taken ten seconds apart hence the similar sky.

Just remember estates like this are not one time expenses. Probably cost half a mil a year to keep that place up and staff it to remain in the standard I am sure she is used to.

Then there are the hurricanes and floods. Oh and that little thing about ocean level rising. That place will not last 20 years without major attention.

But hey if it keeps the little lady happy, well whats a few bucks I would advise the gal to make it legal with a ring asap or plan on letting the place go to foreclosure before long after the inevitable break up.

Speaking of which, Jerry Hall...whatever happened to her? I thought they were currently married? Maybe just not keeping up with the soap opera?

jb

Agree, the photos aren't photo shopped.
Snagged mine off Zillow.. taken when it was on the market, pretty sure Zillow wouldn't post altered photos of the properties for sale.

One of them has been altered - exact same clouds in both. The 2 houses picture is facing SE, the pond picture is facing NW. It looks like the pond photo sky is the altered one.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: December 19, 2020 06:41

Sherlock Homes award winner X 2.

jb

Date: December 19, 2020 07:11

jbwelda
Sherlock Homes award winner X 2.

jb

You should see the pipe that I don't have.

Posted by: StonedAsiaExile ()
Date: December 19, 2020 08:00

GasLightStreet
Rockman
.....there's no fence .....

They're everywhere! They just move around.

That body of water next to the house is just waiting for an alligator party. Keep young kids and pets away.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 19, 2020 08:21

Surely, with this purchase, he’s thinking about after he’s no-longer here. A nice home for his partner and child’s future. A good move.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 19, 2020 12:35

Yes, the kid is an insurance. A smart move by the woman. Without the kid he would just have left her. Without a penny in her pocket. For any woman, in her thirties that is,
who intends to seduce Jagger (or be seduced) that is the way to go if you're looking for some kind of security.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 19, 2020 13:20

Stoneage
Yes, the kid is an insurance. A smart move by the woman. Without the kid he would just have left her. Without a penny in her pocket. For any woman, in her thirties that is,
who intends to seduce Jagger (or be seduced) that is the way to go if you're looking for some kind of security.

Yes, I don't see this as a new move for Mick, himself. I have wondered: has he even had a settled, full-time home since becoming a tax-exile in '71? He seems to dart all over the place: London, France, wherever else... Keith, Ronnie and Charlie all seem very settled in their respective residencies.

Date: December 19, 2020 13:28

That's true, Al. He is a wandering spirit. No doubt about that.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 19, 2020 15:55

When I saw the house, I did get concerned because of Dev and the pond so close by. Yes, gators are all over here. I'm sure they'll have each door childproofed, not to mention nannies around.

Laugh if you will but I think Mick may finally settle down with Melanie. They seem to have a lot in common. Both athletes. Charlie Chaplin finally settled down in his 70s!!

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: December 19, 2020 15:56

Stoneage

Yeah.. maybe a kid would have saved L'Wren..

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 19, 2020 16:30

steffialicia

Laugh if you will but I think Mick may finally settle down with Melanie. They seem to have a lot in common. Both athletes. Charlie Chaplin finally settled down in his 70s!!

Mick will finally settle down when Melanie does. And Melanie will finally settle down in their 70s. winking smiley

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 19, 2020 16:52

Just down the road from the Sarasota International CRICKET Club!!

Rod

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: December 20, 2020 13:29

steffialicia
When I saw the house, I did get concerned because of Dev and the pond so close by. Yes, gators are all over here. I'm sure they'll have each door childproofed, not to mention nannies around.

Agreed. She's the first woman - after L'Wren - who is not just a "model" or "socialite" or "icon". Melanie seems real and very much into her work, not a poser or "look at me" type, something different for Mick.

Date: December 20, 2020 14:34

She's a ballet dancer. She is 33 which means retirement is soon due. So, a good move by her.

Date: December 20, 2020 16:09

Never been there, but are there really just swimming gators there ???

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 20, 2020 17:13

schillid
Photoshop... same sky in both shots... Unrealistic

jbwelda
Those photos were probably taken ten seconds apart hence the similar sky.

Notice that the two photos of the house are from nearly opposite angles, yet the sky is identical... Look closely at the cloud shapes...

Date: December 20, 2020 18:17

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Yes. In every pond in Florida there are gators.

Date: December 20, 2020 18:18

Chester
steffialicia
Chester
I actually live only a few miles from the house.

I'll keep a sharp eye on everything.

Chester - Where do you live?? I live nearby too!

Formerly LWR. Now Palmetto.

Good to know there's a Stones fan so near. I'm in Bradenton on 64.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: December 20, 2020 19:22

Gators got yer granny, yahoo! Wait till the chain gang posts up outside.

As for the photos, I doubt any real estate firm doctored the drone pics, the sky looks correct to me from slightly different angles at slightly different times. But wtf really cares.

jb

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 20, 2020 19:35

jbwelda
wtf really cares.

jb

thumbs up lol

Date: December 21, 2020 22:17

PaintMonkeyManBlack

There are alligators all over the Gulf Coast. They get a lot of hype mostly because of idiots. It's not anything to worry about if you're not an idiot - and Florida is full of idiots!

Date: December 21, 2020 22:18

steffialicia
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Yes. In every pond in Florida there are gators.

In Florida Bay and the Keys there are crocodiles.

Posted by: MisterO ()
Date: December 22, 2020 02:02

jbwelda
Girlfriend? Jeez I must be out of it...whappen to Jerry Hall?

jb

Jerry Hall.....was that that hockey player from Boston?

Anyway Mick Jagger in Sarasota.....there goes the neighborhood.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 22, 2020 04:19

GasLightStreet
PaintMonkeyManBlack

There are alligators all over the Gulf Coast. They get a lot of hype mostly because of idiots. It's not anything to worry about if you're not an idiot - and Florida is full of idiots!

smileys with beer

I know many who aren't but then I don't hang woth idiots.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 2 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1985
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home