Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: Crackinup ()
Date: December 18, 2020 01:00

MANATEE COUNTY – Another rock star now has a home in Sarasota-Manatee, Florida.

Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and his ballet dancer girlfriend Melanie Hamrick bought a Manatee County house at 15809 Clearlake Ave. in The Lake Club in Lakewood Ranch, according to Michael Saunders & Company. The four-bedroom estate sits on roughly a third of an acre surrounded by lake views and includes 8,394 square feet under the roof and 5,726 square feet of living or business space.

It was sold for $1,980,000 on Oct. 28, according to MSC, with the couple choosing the home primarily for its privacy and to be close to Hamrick's family, who lives in the area.

[www.yahoo.com]

Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: December 18, 2020 01:04

Girlfriend? Jeez I must be out of it...whappen to Jerry Hall?

jb

Re: Mick Jagger, girlfriend Melanie Hamrick buy house in Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: December 18, 2020 01:51

Interesting. When was the last time he resided in the US, the mid 80's?

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 18, 2020 02:14

He isn't living in the US. He bought it for her.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 18, 2020 02:36

daspyknows
He isn't living in the US. He bought it for her.

Some the same reports about the mansion also mention a potential wedding.
Gossip fodder I realize but stranger things have happened winking smiley

Either way, he seems to spend a lot of time with her and Deveraux, nice for them.
Was cool seeing her and Deveraux at some of the concerts last year, as well as Lucas taking lots of photos etc.

Happy for Mick that he has close relationships with his family and younger kids.
As a grandfather of a 22 yo, and a father of a teenager I say bravo to older dad's in general cool smiley

Posted by: Chester ()
Date: December 18, 2020 04:56

I actually live only a few miles from the house.

I'll keep a sharp eye on everything.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 18, 2020 06:04

Chester
I actually live only a few miles from the house.

I'll keep a sharp eye on everything.

Chester - Where do you live?? I live nearby too!

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: December 18, 2020 13:06

really?...welcome to the neighborhood Mick and Melanie

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: December 18, 2020 13:14

It's nice to see she really means something for him. It's good he found someone he is happy with. Not sure about wedding though - but raising his young son with Melanie must be inspiring for Mick, giving his age. Also his older children are close with her, from what I have heard.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 18, 2020 15:33

So addresses are kosher now? winking smiley

(Just kidding,I know it's public record)

Date: December 18, 2020 15:53

Seems pretty modestly priced considering.
A little close to the neighbor on one side, but very private and beautiful.

233 pics of it for those interested..
[www.zillow.com]?

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: December 18, 2020 16:02

Watch out for alligators!

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: December 18, 2020 17:09

Article says it was a Christmas gift to her. Lol, wow.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: December 18, 2020 17:34

Not very private any more! All the IORR stalkers will be booking flights asap winking smiley

Date: December 18, 2020 18:15

Thats what we call a McMansion out here in the west. Drug cartel tacky stucco mansion, way too flash. And mosquitoes out the arse.

jb

Date: December 18, 2020 18:19

Good to see Mick spending some $$$. He’ll need to tour again soon.

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 18, 2020 18:27

ChrisL
Watch out for alligators!

My first thought as well.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 18, 2020 18:38

What about staff? "It's impossible to find good servants these days" I hear the upper crust complaining.

Date: December 18, 2020 19:24

I hear the rich man complaining
He's got rich problems.

jb

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: December 18, 2020 20:22

I don't think he's gonna live there anyway. One of the articles say her parents live in that area. So that's a house for her, he might stay there for a while though but I don't see him living there.

Posted by: ladylou ()
Date: December 18, 2020 21:16

There's no fool, like a VERY old fool...

This 45 years younger woman is everything that he ever deserved... she looks very cunning and calculating...

Why no British newspaper is reporting this story? Mick is obviously very well connected between powerful people... and i bet he continues worried over the bad stuff attached to this relationship

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-18 21:21 by ladylou.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 18, 2020 21:32

Photoshop...
Lazy to paste the same sky in both shots... Unrealistic

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 18, 2020 21:54

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-18 22:08 by Stoneage.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 18, 2020 22:25

.....there's no fence .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: December 18, 2020 22:25

ladylou
There's no fool, like a VERY old fool...

This 45 years younger woman is everything that he ever deserved... she looks very cunning and calculating...

Why no British newspaper is reporting this story? Mick is obviously very well connected between powerful people... and i bet he continues worried over the bad stuff attached to this relationship

I'm not sure what you mean. First of all, a house under two mil is nothing to him, although it is certainly a wonderful gift. I've also heard that Melanie purchased the home.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: December 18, 2020 22:47

Rockman
.....there's no fence .....

Yeah, but that's a bigger moat than what Keith had.

Date: December 18, 2020 23:34

Those photos were probably taken ten seconds apart hence the similar sky.

Just remember estates like this are not one time expenses. Probably cost half a mil a year to keep that place up and staff it to remain in the standard I am sure she is used to.

Then there are the hurricanes and floods. Oh and that little thing about ocean level rising. That place will not last 20 years without major attention.

But hey if it keeps the little lady happy, well whats a few bucks I would advise the gal to make it legal with a ring asap or plan on letting the place go to foreclosure before long after the inevitable break up.

Speaking of which, Jerry Hall...whatever happened to her? I thought they were currently married? Maybe just not keeping up with the soap opera?

jb

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 18, 2020 23:57

Must be a slow day for real Stones news, but then again it's been rather slow for quite some time.
Reminds me of being a kid and my older sister reading the teen idol magazines getting excited about everything her idols did -
what they ate, where they lived, their favorite color, the names of family members, hobbies, favorite destinations, pet peeves, etc., etc., etc.
You know it's slow around here when some fans get excited about a fancy house Mick has purchased for his girlfriend....lol...but better than politics I suppose.
I can only think to myself..."WHERE'S THE NEW ALBUM"?!!! Over and out..................

Date: December 19, 2020 00:04

jbwelda
Those photos were probably taken ten seconds apart hence the similar sky.

Just remember estates like this are not one time expenses. Probably cost half a mil a year to keep that place up and staff it to remain in the standard I am sure she is used to.

Then there are the hurricanes and floods. Oh and that little thing about ocean level rising. That place will not last 20 years without major attention.

But hey if it keeps the little lady happy, well whats a few bucks I would advise the gal to make it legal with a ring asap or plan on letting the place go to foreclosure before long after the inevitable break up.

Speaking of which, Jerry Hall...whatever happened to her? I thought they were currently married? Maybe just not keeping up with the soap opera?

jb

Agree, the photos aren't photo shopped.
Snagged mine off Zillow.. taken when it was on the market, pretty sure Zillow wouldn't post altered photos of the properties for sale.

Jerry Hall is married to Rupert Murdoch since '16 after divorcing Mick in '15.
Now, I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke ..

Posted by: angee ()
Date: December 19, 2020 01:43

jbwelda, I thought you were kidding with the Jerry Hall question.
Did you not know of L'Wren"

MisterDDDD, eh, you too? More like 1999, the break-up, the annulment.
(Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1805
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home