Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hearts For Sale & Hot Stuff - 2 Facebook Groups for RS Collectors
Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: November 17, 2020 04:24

I created 2 separate Facebook Groups for Stones Collectors a while ago as a bit of community service to Stones fans all around the world. Lots of you are already members, but I'm sure some are unaware of them:

Hearts For Sale - This is where you can advertise your own Stones stuff for sale. You must state a price as its not an auction site. No fees either :-) With over 3000 members your chances of making a sale are high if your items are prices realistically.
Send a join request to here if you wish:
[www.facebook.com]

Hot Stuff - This is my most recent group, its for people to post links to great Stones deals that they find online or alerts for example when the 2nd batch of Paradiso Orange Vinyl was released. Or if you find a bargain on eBay and want to share the info with other fans - post a link in Hot Stuff.
Send a join request to here if you wish: [www.facebook.com]

Look forward to some of you joining us...and please read the rules/announcements carefully which give more details on how the groups work.

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Re: Hearts For Sale & Hot Stuff - 2 Facebook Groups for RS Collectors
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 17, 2020 04:48

I've been contemplating letting some - a lot - of my Stones stuff go. CDs and books. I'm guessing there might be more interest in the books than CDs at this point. Of course with books it can get pricey to ship. I haven't done any research yet to see if it's even worth bothering with.

Maybe when the weather really sucks I'll do that.

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: November 17, 2020 04:53

GasLightStreet
I've been contemplating letting some - a lot - of my Stones stuff go. CDs and books. I'm guessing there might be more interest in the books than CDs at this point. Of course with books it can get pricey to ship. I haven't done any research yet to see if it's even worth bothering with.

Maybe when the weather really sucks I'll do that.

It all depends on which books and CDs. Genesis books and other rare stuff will sell, but more common books struggle unless at very bargain prices. CDs still sell well if they are unusual releases/pressing or promotional. Good luck :-)

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: November 17, 2020 17:18

I just threw away a bunch of old posters (mostly Voodoo Lounge and Bridges to Babylon) that I've been moving around with me, and there will never be space to hang them, and I don't live in a dorm room anymore. Maybe I should have reached out to collectors but I doubt any of them were collector's items, per se. It certainly feels good to downsize.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1919
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home