Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
If you were sentenced for life, which Stones Vinyl would you take with you ?
Date: November 16, 2020 21:34

Re: If you were sentenced for life, which Stones Vinyl would you take with you ?
Date: November 16, 2020 21:40

Beggars Banquet smiling smiley

Re: If you were sentenced for life, which Stones Vinyl would you take with you ?
Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: November 16, 2020 21:40

The one with the most tracks...HOT ROCKS

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: November 16, 2020 21:41

Goats head soup

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: November 16, 2020 22:02

That's easy: GRRR Limited Edition Greatest Hits Vinyl Edition 5LPs grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-16 22:04 by micawber.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 16, 2020 22:21

hot stuff
The one with the most tracks...HOT ROCKS

And More Hot Rocks

Posted by: gustavobala ()
Date: November 16, 2020 22:25

it´s only rock and roll

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: November 16, 2020 22:55

CS Blues

jb

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 16, 2020 22:57

Let It Bleed

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 16, 2020 23:05

Well I'd probably appeal the sentence then
hope and pray I get ta hear the new one before I swing ..... HHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: November 16, 2020 23:49

Rockman
Well I'd probably appeal the sentence then
hope and pray I get ta hear the new one before I swing ..... HHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rockman, you never let us down.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: November 17, 2020 00:15

TheflyingDutchman

Well the first time it happened to me, I took Exile On Main St. Next time, I'll have to think about it, maybe Beggars!

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: November 17, 2020 00:40

We Love You .... got those prison doors slamming.
Or Flip the Switch.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: November 17, 2020 01:10

Screw that, I'm gonna walk (your choice: before they make me run, or and don't look back)

jb

Posted by: FancyBluesMan ()
Date: November 17, 2020 01:27

'Let It Bleed'...

...And then see if I can get someone to smuggle 'Exile on Main St.' into my cell by hiding it inside a chocolate cake.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 17, 2020 02:11

My heart tells me TATTOO YOU.

My gut tells me STICKY FINGERS.

My balls tell me LET IT BLEED.

My mind tells me EXILE ON MAIN STREET.

My soul tells me GOATS HEAD SOUP.

My immune system tells me UNDERCOVER.

Date: November 17, 2020 02:19

I'd take GRRRR as well.

However in my case I am sure they would just flip the switch.

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: November 17, 2020 04:50

The judge said I could have FORTY LICKS.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 17, 2020 05:11

That's so simple, the MONO BOX SET...if I'm allowed a second one, the 1971-2016 Boxset.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: November 17, 2020 05:13

Dirty Work. The guards woul fall asleep out of boredom, and I’d walk out of jail a free man.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 17, 2020 05:34

Javadave
Dirty Work. The guards woul fall asleep out of boredom, and I’d walk out of jail a free man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I clearly missed that opportunity!

Rather - the guards would get so furious at how awful it is they'd throw yer ass out!

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: November 17, 2020 06:13

through the past darkly

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: November 17, 2020 11:00

Love you live. Keiths guitar would chug through the concrete. It’s that powerful.

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: November 17, 2020 12:11

Metamorphosis

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: November 17, 2020 12:15

Redhotcarpet
Love you live. Keiths guitar would chug through the concrete. It’s that powerful.

grinning smiley

I'd probably take Exile, it would ease those first ten-fifteen years...

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 17, 2020 12:39

Hmm... the record will be played to death, so I most likely end up hating it...

So I pick up VOODOO LOUNGE or A BIGGER BANG... Those are probably the albums I have least listened, so before getting tired, I will have time to pay some serious attention to them first. Probably they are better albums that I think at the moment. Put one really needs to put me on jail to have second thoughts...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 17, 2020 12:56

"Dirty Work"! Then life in prison would feel MUCH less miserable! grinning smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 17, 2020 13:01

jbwelda
CS Blues

The lyrics would give nasty ideas to your inmates so if I were you I'd skip that one! smoking smiley

Posted by: teleblaster ()
Date: November 17, 2020 13:05

Exile on Main Street. Without doubt.

smoking smileyRe: If you were sentenced for life, which Stones Vinyl would you take with you ?
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 17, 2020 13:22

Sticky Fingers , because of Brown Sugar,Bitch, Cant You Hear Me Knocking , I got the Blues. It's all about the guitar work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-17 13:32 by TheGreek.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1352
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home