Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8
Re: Mick Jagger - Live in Australia 1988/03/15-19
Date: November 18, 2020 13:17

dcba
Hairball

Clearly Keith has more integrity as a solo artist, and his complaint about Mick milking the Stones catalogue is completely justified.

Yes but Jagger made 45000 people juping on their feet in Tokyo in 1988 while Keith "filled" 5000 persons venues (at best). And frankly the 92/93 gigs were kinda boring. The one time when people were genuinely moved by the music played was when the Winos played "Gimme shelter".

winking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: November 18, 2020 16:56

DandelionPowderman

<At that point, The Rolling Stones had never played in Japan>

That might have been the reason for those setlists in Japan.

Or did Mick play just as many Stones-tunes in Australia and New Zealand as well?

Yes he did. Even more.
[www.setlist.fm]

And below is a quote from the old thread: Mick Jagger Solo Australia/Japan 1988 Set List.
[iorr.org]

silverstones69

Hey guys,

Just to let you know from someone "downunder" that was actually at those shows, that the shows were fantastic & I can guarantee that the Australian Tour was a huge success for Mick.

Don't forget, us Aussies hadn't seen the Stones for 13 years & they weren't to show up again until around 1995, so to have Mick come over in 1986 [it was '86 I am fairly certain & not '88], and play for us, while the Stones had no chance in hell of getting a gig together at that time, was a great thrill for us all.

He played 2 shows each in Brisbane [which I saw], Adelaide & Perth & something like 7 shows each in Sydney [which I saw a few] & Melbourne, at the biggest arenas for each of those 5 cities. These were not stadium shows, but he could have easily filled a couple of stadiums each in Sydney & Melbourne.

"WILD COLONIAL BOY" was for us in Australia, no different to "BOB WILLS IS STILL THE KING" for all those Texanites in Austin. It went down great with the audience & it was Micks approach & originality that made the song a smash hit with us. I can truly relate to the Texas ABB show with how the audience felt while Mick sang their song to them.

As for-
a] "WORST STONES RELATED EVENT" - maybe for you, definately not for us Aussies who loved the shows & appreciated it very much for having Mick visit us at a very troubled time during the bands history.
b] "WAR BABY / LONG URINAL LINE" - didn't happen, period!
c] "FLUFFY 80's SHOW" - well it wasn't the Stones but the band played very very well & Mick was firing.

There is a great Video document of the Tour "Mick Jagger Deep Down Under" which is a full show + special videos shot in the Aust outback for PARTY DOLL & a MICK SOLO HARMONICA NUMBER - both Superb!!! & also some backstage stuff at his Australian secret warm up club gigs.

The set list above as I recall seems to be pretty spot on, with other shows I saw having a song or 2 dropped / added in for different nights.

If you didn't see one of these shows, don't judge it too harshly, maybe first check out the above video. If you still think it was a mistake for Mick, then rip into him, I am not here to criticise you.

What I do remember is how he put Australia in such a great vibe for the month or so he was here & for those of us who saw the shows, no one gave a bad review or was negative towards it. It was a brillaint show / concert event at that time during 1986.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-18 17:03 by RisingStone.

Date: November 18, 2020 17:12

RisingStone
DandelionPowderman

That might have been the reason for those setlists in Japan.

Or did Mick play just as many Stones-tunes in Australia and New Zealand as well?

Yes he did. Even more.
[www.setlist.fm]

And below is a quote from the old thread: Mick Jagger Solo Australia/Japan 1988 Set List.
[iorr.org]

silverstones69

Hey guys,

Just to let you know from someone "downunder" that was actually at those shows, that the shows were fantastic & I can guarantee that the Australian Tour was a huge success for Mick.

Don't forget, us Aussies hadn't seen the Stones for 13 years & they weren't to show up again until around 1995, so to have Mick come over in 1986 [it was '86 I am fairly certain & not '88], and play for us, while the Stones had no chance in hell of getting a gig together at that time, was a great thrill for us all.

He played 2 shows each in Brisbane [which I saw], Adelaide & Perth & something like 7 shows each in Sydney [which I saw a few] & Melbourne, at the biggest arenas for each of those 5 cities. These were not stadium shows, but he could have easily filled a couple of stadiums each in Sydney & Melbourne.

"WILD COLONIAL BOY" was for us in Australia, no different to "BOB WILLS IS STILL THE KING" for all those Texanites in Austin. It went down great with the audience & it was Micks approach & originality that made the song a smash hit with us. I can truly relate to the Texas ABB show with how the audience felt while Mick sang their song to them.

As for-
a] "WORST STONES RELATED EVENT" - maybe for you, definately not for us Aussies who loved the shows & appreciated it very much for having Mick visit us at a very troubled time during the bands history.
b] "WAR BABY / LONG URINAL LINE" - didn't happen, period!
c] "FLUFFY 80's SHOW" - well it wasn't the Stones but the band played very very well & Mick was firing.

There is a great Video document of the Tour "Mick Jagger Deep Down Under" which is a full show + special videos shot in the Aust outback for PARTY DOLL & a MICK SOLO HARMONICA NUMBER - both Superb!!! & also some backstage stuff at his Australian secret warm up club gigs.

The set list above as I recall seems to be pretty spot on, with other shows I saw having a song or 2 dropped / added in for different nights.

If you didn't see one of these shows, don't judge it too harshly, maybe first check out the above video. If you still think it was a mistake for Mick, then rip into him, I am not here to criticise you.

What I do remember is how he put Australia in such a great vibe for the month or so he was here & for those of us who saw the shows, no one gave a bad review or was negative towards it. It was a brillaint show / concert event at that time during 1986.

Thanks. However, my point is still somewhat valid, as neither Japan (ever) or Australia (13 years) had gotten their Stones-fix smiling smiley

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: November 18, 2020 18:38

I always liked his solo tour. Still do.
A nice addition to the stones catalogue

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 18, 2020 19:16

Taylor1
Mick didn’t write Ruby Tuesday,Brian and Keith did.Mick didn’t write IORR, Wood did. And Beast of Burden,Gimme Shelter, we’re mostly Keith.Jumping Jack Flash was co written by Wyman.The only songs on that list that he wrote by himself were Brown Sugar and You Can Always Get What You Want

Looks like more reasons that validate Keith's complaints, and it's completely understandeable why he was pissed off...or in his words severely pissed off .
Not only was Mick's setlist made up of mostly Stones songs, a majority of them were Stones songs he had no real hand in the writing of.

Again:

"I thought it was very sad that a high percentage of his show was Rolling Stones songs. If you're going to do something on your own, do stuff off the two albums you did.
Don't pretend you're a solo artist and have two chicks prancing around doing Tumbling Dice, do you know what I mean? That severely pisses me off". - Keith, '88

Posted by: harlem shuffle ()
Date: November 18, 2020 20:33

As always antijagger Hairball coming in with his stupid basement comments.Has this funny little guy nothing else to do?Get up from the basement Hairball,and find something funny to do.And no i don,t think Jagger is responsible for Corona

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 18, 2020 22:35

Continual hitting of ones head on
brick walls will result in irreparable damage ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 18, 2020 22:40

The only songs on that list that he wrote by himself were Brown Sugar and You Can Always Get What You Want

Those two alone are enough ta
get one a rock n roll badge for life ......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: November 18, 2020 22:56

Indeed .Mick is one of the greatest writers in pop music history.Just ask Tim Rice.And I love a lot of his solo stuff too

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: November 18, 2020 23:11

dcba
Hairball

Clearly Keith has more integrity as a solo artist, and his complaint about Mick milking the Stones catalogue is completely justified.

Yes but Jagger made 45000 people juping on their feet in Tokyo in 1988 while Keith "filled" 5000 persons venues (at best).

but the big differnce is: Jagger didn't dare to take his solo tour to places that really matter, i.e. the USA, the UK and Europe.
It was relatively easy to sell out big venues down under and espically in the far east since Western artisted rarely toured there. Remember: The first time the Stones played Japan was in 1990…

Date: November 18, 2020 23:59

slewan
dcba
Hairball

Yes but Jagger made 45000 people juping on their feet in Tokyo in 1988 while Keith "filled" 5000 persons venues (at best).

but the big differnce is: Jagger didn't dare to take his solo tour to places that really matter, i.e. the USA, the UK and Europe.
It was relatively easy to sell out big venues down under and espically in the far east since Western artisted rarely toured there. Remember: The first time the Stones played Japan was in 1990…

Yep, highly doubtful Mick could have filled any reasonable sized arena's in the US, UK, or Europe, and that's probably partially why he didn't tour in those places -
the fear of not being able to sell out even a small theater, though I probably might have gone to see him somewhere small venue like the Wiltern Theater (capacity 1850) if I didn't have other plans.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 00:00 by Hairball.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 19, 2020 04:22

Hairball
Taylor1
Mick didn’t write Ruby Tuesday,Brian and Keith did.Mick didn’t write IORR, Wood did. And Beast of Burden,Gimme Shelter, we’re mostly Keith.Jumping Jack Flash was co written by Wyman.The only songs on that list that he wrote by himself were Brown Sugar and You Can Always Get What You Want

Looks like more reasons that validate Keith's complaints, and it's completely understandeable why he was pissed off...or in his words severely pissed off .
Not only was Mick's setlist made up of mostly Stones songs, a majority of them were Stones songs he had no real hand in the writing of.

Again:

"I thought it was very sad that a high percentage of his show was Rolling Stones songs. If you're going to do something on your own, do stuff off the two albums you did.
Don't pretend you're a solo artist and have two chicks prancing around doing Tumbling Dice, do you know what I mean? That severely pisses me off". - Keith, '88

This coming from an artist whose 18 track setlist at the Hollywood Palladium show includes 1/3 Stones and Stones related tunes... BTMMR, I Wanna Be Your Man, Time Is On My Side, Little T & A, Happy, Connection... 6 if I count right...

...and while we're at it - if you want to compare, at least do it right and use comparable years:

Setlist Keith Köln/Cologne 1992

Take It So Hard
Eileen
Wicked As It Seems
Gimme Shelter
Too Rude
Yap Yap
How I Wish
Big Enough
Demon
Time Is on My Side
Hate It When You Leave
I Could Have Stood You Up
Before They Make Me Run
Bodytalks
Will But You Won't
Happy
Whip It Up

Setlist Mick Webster Hall, New York 1993

Wired All Night
Out of Focus
Sweet Thing
Use Me
Don't Tear Me Up
Evening Gown
Angel in My Heart
Wandering Spirit
Put Me in the Trash
Think
Mother of a Man
Rip This Joint
Live With Me
Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadow?

That's 5 Stones/Stones-related tunes for Keith against just 3 for Mick, folks!

Oh, and this "artistic integrity"! Depends on what criteria is used, really. I would not want to play the judge: Keith - whose solo output doesn't move all too far away from Stones material or Mick - who at least tried to escape the Stones' boundaries for a substantial part of his output, not counting Wandering Spirit, of course.

It's hardly a matter of personal taste. I for one admire Scott Walker for the artistic integrity of his later solo output, but have a hard time actually listening to it (with the exception of Farmer In The City, maybe).

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 05:18 by retired_dog.

Date: November 19, 2020 05:20

The '93 Webster Hall show was only an hour long, and not comparable to a full concert
It was a one-off album release event for Wandering Spirit, and shouldn't be compared to any of Keith's proper shows.
In fact it's kind of weird that Mick would play any Stones tunes at all considering it was intended as a showcase for his solo material.

The proper comparison is the '88 Osaka show where Mick's set was 16 Stones songs out of 22 (edit* over 2/3rds of the set), in which he only wrote two of them! Vs. Keith's '92 show w/ only five of 18 tunes Stones related.
Of the Keith show, two are cover tunes, two are Stones tunes w/ Keith lead vocals (which he wrote solely on his own), and finally Gimme Shelter which was mostly written by Keith - maybe all of it written by Keith.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 05:40 by Hairball.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:04

Hairball
The proper comparison is the '88 Osaka show where Mick's set was 16 Stones songs out of 22 (edit* over 2/3rds of the set), in which he only wrote two of them!

I guess you mean Tokyo show.

FYI the first three ‘88 Osaka shows (the tour’s openers) consisted of 25 songs (16 Stones songs and 9 solo numbers). The fourth and postponed show 23 songs (16 Stones songs, 6 solo numbers and Foxy Lady, Jimi Hendrix cover). Sorry for nitpicking.

I’m no expert as regards the songwriting partnership of Jagger/Richards in detail, who is the main lyricist or composer of which title etc, but are you sure Mick only wrote two of the 16 songs he played in Japan?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 19, 2020 06:10

retired_dog
Hairball
Taylor1

Again:

This coming from an artist whose 18 track setlist at the Hollywood Palladium show includes 1/3 Stones and Stones related tunes... BTMMR, I Wanna Be Your Man, Time Is On My Side, Little T & A, Happy, Connection... 6 if I count right...

...and while we're at it - if you want to compare, at least do it right and use comparable years:

Setlist Keith Köln/Cologne 1992

Take It So Hard
Eileen
Wicked As It Seems
Gimme Shelter
Too Rude
Yap Yap
How I Wish
Big Enough
Demon
Time Is on My Side
Hate It When You Leave
I Could Have Stood You Up
Before They Make Me Run
Bodytalks
Will But You Won't
Happy
Whip It Up

Setlist Mick Webster Hall, New York 1993

Wired All Night
Out of Focus
Sweet Thing
Use Me
Don't Tear Me Up
Evening Gown
Angel in My Heart
Wandering Spirit
Put Me in the Trash
Think
Mother of a Man
Rip This Joint
Live With Me
Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing in the Shadow?

That's 5 Stones/Stones-related tunes for Keith against just 3 for Mick, folks!

Oh, and this "artistic integrity"! Depends on what criteria is used, really. I would not want to play the judge: Keith - whose solo output doesn't move all too far away from Stones material or Mick - who at least tried to escape the Stones' boundaries for a substantial part of his output, not counting Wandering Spirit, of course.

It's hardly a matter of personal taste. I for one admire Scott Walker for the artistic integrity of his later solo output, but have a hard time actually listening to it (with the exception of Farmer In The City, maybe).

If you want "comparable years" then you'd only use Mick's 1988 solo tour and Keith's 1992 tour - both having 2 solo albums. 1993 doesn't count - it wasn't a tour, it was one show.

You're splitting hairs that don't exist - both of Keith's tours featured some Stones songs with his solo songs. The opposite is true for Mick.

Artistic integrity - you ignore the part about being a solo artist vs singer in a band doing a solo tour with mainly songs from the band and just a few solo songs on his solo tour?

Keith's 1992 tour featured 27% non-solo songs.

Mick's 1988 tour featured 72% non-solo songs.

That's the deal. Your added bit about who did what style wise isn't valid.

Besides, where Mick escaped "the Stones boundaries" it didn't end up very well - just a few songs worked excellently, the rest were dreadful. SHE'S THE BOSS is the best example of that dread, as well as a lot of GODDESS IN THE DOORWAY and a majority of PRIMITIVE COOL. If they had all been really good, great, but that's not the case. That difference didn't have good results. It wasn't a good difference, regardless of how different it was.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:21

dcba
GasLightStreet
[Keith] turned into a street pop lemonade stand artist with the ridiculous spray painting of his pants and shoes.

But you gotta admit he played wonderfully on this tour. His soloing on "sympathy" is far far better than what he delivered in 1969/70.

He did play great on that tour, although nothing will top SFTD 1969.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:26

RisingStone
Hairball
The proper comparison is the '88 Osaka show where Mick's set was 16 Stones songs out of 22 (edit* over 2/3rds of the set), in which he only wrote two of them!

I guess you mean Tokyo show.

FYI the first three ‘88 Osaka shows (the tour’s openers) consisted of 25 songs (16 Stones songs and 9 solo numbers). The fourth and postponed show 23 songs (16 Stones songs, 6 solo numbers and Foxy Lady, Jimi Hendrix cover). Sorry for nitpicking.

I’m no expert as regards the songwriting partnership of Jagger/Richards in detail, who is the main lyricist or composer of which title etc, but are you sure Mick only wrote two of the 16 songs he played in Japan?

Sorry I confused the Tokyo setlist posted by TooTough w/the Osaka setlist you posted afterwards, but both contained 16 Stones tunes (w/Harlem Shuffle being a cover).
As for songwriting, it was pointed out earlier by Taylor1 that of the 16 Stones tunes in Mick's set, he wrote only two by himself - Brown Sugar and You Can Always Get What You Want.
Certainly he had some input into several other of the Stones tunes he played such as Satisfaction and Miss You among others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 06:27 by Hairball.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:26

dcba
Hairball

Yes but Jagger made 45000 people juping on their feet in Tokyo in 1988 while Keith "filled" 5000 persons venues (at best). And frankly the 92/93 gigs were kinda boring. The one time when people were genuinely moved by the music played was when the Winos played "Gimme shelter".

Ah, the todgering crowd numbers game. Well, let's see... U2 destroyed the Stones record so, you know, whatever.

You must not've been to the Keith show I was at. Place was on fire - without cheesy renditions of solo or Stones songs to boot.

Date: November 19, 2020 06:34

As had been mentioned previously, Japan had never had a Stones show up to that point, so it's no wonder so many fans flocked to see Mick.
It was their first chance to see a Rolling Stone, and most probably thought it would be their only chance. Unfortunately it wasn't the Stones - it was Mick backed by a covers band.
Fortunately, and thankfully for Stones fans in Japan, the Stones did play there afterwards, so all's well that ends well. thumbs up

As for any of Keith's solo shows, I've never heard anyone describe them as "kinda boring" as dcba just did, but there's a first for everything I suppose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 06:35 by Hairball.

Date: November 19, 2020 08:27

Hairball
The '93 Webster Hall show was only an hour long, and not comparable to a full concert
It was a one-off album release event for Wandering Spirit, and shouldn't be compared to any of Keith's proper shows.
In fact it's kind of weird that Mick would play any Stones tunes at all considering it was intended as a showcase for his solo material.

The proper comparison is the '88 Osaka show where Mick's set was 16 Stones songs out of 22 (edit* over 2/3rds of the set), in which he only wrote two of them! Vs. Keith's '92 show w/ only five of 18 tunes Stones related.
Of the Keith show, two are cover tunes, two are Stones tunes w/ Keith lead vocals (which he wrote solely on his own), and finally Gimme Shelter which was mostly written by Keith - maybe all of it written by Keith.

Why is it "kind of weird" that Mick played three Stones songs as encores at Webster Hall? This "weirdness" exists exclusively in your imagination, nowhere else.

What's really "kind of weird" is that you're constantly trying to set up rules that let Jagger look bad or even ridicule him (LIAGT's "Vocodergate" also springs to mind - as if it was a capital crime even if a Vocoder was used!), in fact almost desperate attempts to find new angles to state that you don't like Jagger's solo work or even Jagger himself. But everybody here knows that already! There's absolutely no need for this redundancy on an almost daily basis. And there's no need to drag this board down to Teen Magazine standarts with this everlasting Keith vs. Mick bullshit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 08:28 by retired_dog.

Date: November 19, 2020 08:36

Lol...calm down retired dog....if there's any such thing as "Keith vs. Mick bullshit", we clearly know which side you're taking with your imaginary defense and rationale of everything Mick does, and your anti-Keith stance.
And I thought for sure you'd be going after GasLightStreet's detailed reply to you that he posted above instead of constantly stalking me around here - now that is weird!

Date: November 19, 2020 08:42

Hairball
As had been mentioned previously, Japan had never had a Stones show up to that point, so it's no wonder so many fans flocked to see Mick.
It was their first chance to see a Rolling Stone, and most probably thought it would be their only chance. Unfortunately it wasn't the Stones - it was Mick backed by a covers band.
Fortunately, and thankfully for Stones fans in Japan, the Stones did play there afterwards, so all's well that ends well. thumbs up

Even after the Stones payed repeated visits in Japan over the last thirty years, many who attended Mick’s solo show still retain fond memories and remember it favorably. Despite being thrown a shameful tag, ‘covers band’, from some quarters, there was something more than a mere substitute about these shows. The audience enjoyed every minute of it. No ‘exodus for toilet’ moment observed, either. When I find it unfeasible to convert naysayers, all I can say is, you had to be there...

Date: November 19, 2020 08:45

Hairball
Lol...calm down retired dog....if there's any such thing as "Keith vs. Mick bullshit", we clearly know which side you're taking with your imaginary defense and rationale of everything Mick does, and your anti-Keith stance.
And I thought for sure you'd be going after GasLightStreet's detailed reply to you that he posted above instead of constantly stalking me around here - now that is weird!

What GasLightStreet and you did not get is that my comparison was tongue-in-cheek (at least a bit!), but cool to see you both waste your precious time to jump on it.

Apart from that... people like you want to be stalked. You simply need it. Right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-19 08:50 by retired_dog.

Date: November 19, 2020 08:45

RisingStone
Hairball

Even after the Stones payed repeated visits in Japan over the last thirty years, many who attended Mick’s solo show still retain fond memories and remember it favorably. Despite being thrown a shameful tag, ‘covers band’, from some quarters, there was something more than a mere substitute about these shows. The audience enjoyed every minute of it. No ‘exodus for toilet’ moment observed, either. When I find it unfeasible to convert naysayers, all I can say is, you had to be there...

I'm sure he made a big first impression considering no Rolling Stone had ever played there before then - I can actually envision the wild hysteria.

Date: November 19, 2020 08:57

retired_dog
What Gas Light and you did not get is that my comparison was tongue-in-cheek (at least a bit!), but cool to see you both waste your precious time to jump on it.

Well you spent almost an hour writing your lengthy/detailed comparison post, and had 8 different edits, so thought you might want a reply - even if just a brief one.
And it didn't look like it was tongue-in-cheek to me, even just a bit - it seemed to have a sense of anger and frustration as do many of your posts.
Maybe try to relax a bit, instead of getting all worked up over something as simple as the Rolling Stones...

Date: November 19, 2020 09:00

Hairball

I'm sure he made a big first impression considering no Rolling Stone had ever played there before then - I can actually envision the wild hysteria.

FYI actually Mick Taylor and Ron Wood toured Japan before Mick, respectively.

Date: November 19, 2020 09:09

RisingStone
Hairball

FYI actually Mick Taylor and Ron Wood toured Japan before Mick, respectively.

My mistake - I thought someone had mentioned "no Stones" previously in this thread, but perhaps I read it wrong.
Anyhow, Mick Taylor and Ronnie Wood are no Mick Jagger or Keith Richards, so it must have been beyond ecstatic to have one of the big Glimmer Twins play in Japan for the first time ever.

Date: November 19, 2020 09:22

Hairball
retired_dog
What Gas Light and you did not get is that my comparison was tongue-in-cheek (at least a bit!), but cool to see you both waste your precious time to jump on it.

Well you spent almost an hour writing your lengthy/detailed comparison post, and had 8 different edits, so thought you might want a reply - even if just a brief one.
And it didn't look like it was tongue-in-cheek to me, even just a bit - it seemed to have a sense of anger and frustration as do many of your posts.
Maybe try to relax a bit, instead of getting all worked up over something as simple as the Rolling Stones...

Take a mirror!

Date: November 19, 2020 09:37

Hairball

Before I forget it (and to keep you busy for a while), I would like at least some sufficient proof for my alleged "anti-Keith stance" before I can believe you. Otherwise I would discard it as another creation of your "Keith vs. Mick" mindframe, but what could earn you at least a bronze "storyteller"-medal instead. Gold rings on ya! lol

Date: November 19, 2020 11:13

retired_dog
Hairball

Before I forget it (and to keep you busy for a while), I would like at least some sufficient proof for my alleged "anti-Keith stance" before I can believe you. Otherwise I would discard it as another creation of your "Keith vs. Mick" mindframe, but what could earn you at least a bronze "storyteller"-medal instead. Gold rings on ya! lol

It's not worth it, mate. Been there, done that. Don't take the bait.

Goto Page: Previous12345678Next
Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1661
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home