Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith Richards interview - Los Angeles Times, October 29
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 2, 2020 10:34

I would imagine that not being eligible to vote has something to do with his indifference. Green Card-holders can only vote in local elections, right?

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: November 2, 2020 11:02

Anyone who thinks the two "clowns" are on any kind of the same level of clownness needs to have their head examined. The only clown is the chump of a slightly different name. And Keith knows it, for sure, he is just being diplomatic as he rightly surmises its really none of his business since he is a guest living here and not really entitled to an opinion on the matter. Now Boris Johnson, that would be another matter altogether but you don't hear anyone asking him about that particular situation.

Old White Men have no real place in our country anymore and its about time. That is their basic problem: power being taken from the old, white, men of our nation and there is little they can do about it other than to stomp their feet in frustration. Keith knows it and says it between the lines. Its over, there's just the dying left to make it obvious.

jb

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 2, 2020 11:43

Keith is there promoting a product. But what is refreshing that this time it is not Jagger-related stuff to make headlines... Timing is what it is, altough I am sure Keith would be more pleased to talk about Mick than upcoming American elections... But any publicity is good publicity haha...

- Doxa

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: November 2, 2020 13:15

Doxa
... But any publicity is good publicity haha...

- Doxa

...as they have long been aware grinning smiley

Date: November 2, 2020 18:04

ALO's key concept from the beginning.

jb

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 2, 2020 19:31

KRiffhard
Why doesn’t a guitarist want somebody else to touch his guitar?
"I don’t give a s— who touches mine, quite honestly"

grinning smiley
Ole Keith doesn't have to worry as he has an army of security for that task .

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: November 2, 2020 21:08

bye bye johnny

Are you a U.S. citizen?
Get the f— out of here.

That's quite a reaction....grinning smiley

Honestly, I have thought he had a US or dual citizenship, since that has been claimed for many years, but in these two latest interviews (this and ROLLING STONE) he really have made it clear that that surely is not the case. And seemingly no change in near future either...

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-02 21:12 by Doxa.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: November 2, 2020 21:28

MisterDDDD
More imaginary thoughts about how Keith would think or vote confused smiley

Serious question.
Do y'all hear voices at any other times?

grinning smiley thumbs up

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: November 2, 2020 23:04

jbwelda

Old White Men have no real place in our country anymore and its about time. That is their basic problem: power being taken from the old, white, men of our nation and there is little they can do about it other than to stomp their feet in frustration. Keith knows it and says it between the lines. Its over, there's just the dying left to make it obvious.

jb

We have a racist on our hands and a nasty one at that.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 2, 2020 23:35

Come on boys lets get back ta me and Da Stones .....

ROCKMAN

Date: November 3, 2020 04:00

Don't rise to the bait, dddd, and thanks for the support. Here's hoping.

jb

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 3, 2020 07:58

jbwelda
Anyone who thinks the two "clowns" are on any kind of the same level of clownness needs to have their head examined. The only clown is the chump of a slightly different name. And Keith knows it, for sure, he is just being diplomatic as he rightly surmises its really none of his business since he is a guest living here and not really entitled to an opinion on the matter. Now Boris Johnson, that would be another matter altogether but you don't hear anyone asking him about that particular situation.

jb

Such a hateful comment. Trying to replace one kind of racism with another kind of racism is probably not the cleverest concept for the future of mankind.

Date: November 3, 2020 18:16

Don't forget the ageism and the sexism.

Glad I could be of help. The truth is an offense but not a sin as someone once said.

That ole' hater, me. By the way, proudly a white, old, man. See the connection there? Just cause I be one doesn't mean I cannot see the facts as they are.

jb

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: November 3, 2020 18:32

Maybe it should be the title of their next album: Made by Old White Men

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: November 3, 2020 19:44

jbwelda
Don't forget the ageism and the sexism.

Glad I could be of help. The truth is an offense but not a sin as someone once said.

That ole' hater, me. By the way, proudly a white, old, man. See the connection there? Just cause I be one doesn't mean I cannot see the facts as they are.

jb

I'm usually alarmed whenever I meet people who claim to see "the truth" and try to sell their opinions as "facts" because history is full of such self-proclaimed enlightened people who brought nothing more than desaster and costed the lives of millions of people.

Date: November 3, 2020 22:43

The difference being I am not trying to sell anything, it is being given away for free, and should be valued as such I suppose. For those who know the cost of everything but the value of nothing anyway.

The millions of lives have already been costed by the way, in case you have not been paying attention. Its the retribution that is to come that is the worry for some.

Would love to discuss this with Keef hisself.

jb

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: November 3, 2020 23:11

*yawn* can we get back on topic pls politics not welcome round here

Date: November 4, 2020 01:23

Its not really politics but yeah, not much to do with Keith interview

jb

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 4, 2020 02:38

I see a few very recent posts and replies just above have been deleted by Bjornulf - thankfully so, because they were heavily political.
Seemed the right move to delete them - especially with tensions so high in the US right now. Tread softly..................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-11-04 02:42 by Hairball.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1590
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home