Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
what´s the next release?
Posted by: dedospegajosos ()
Date: October 26, 2020 17:13

What live show or album reissue? anybody got the scoop?

Re: what´s the next release?
Date: October 26, 2020 17:17

If the press release is to be believed, Upgraded versions of Four Flicks and The Biggest Bang will be among the next releases.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: October 26, 2020 17:17

cool smiley i´m still waitin' for París'76

Posted by: dedospegajosos ()
Date: October 26, 2020 17:18

I would love to have the whole copacabana show in cd format..

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: October 26, 2020 18:02

I would love a fall US 2006 show.....

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: October 26, 2020 18:02

mariano

Not sure why this hasn't been released yet?

Date: October 26, 2020 18:03

Giants Stadium for instance, now that'd be cool! Or Melbourne 2006, last time ever they opened with Satisfaction, which IMHO suits MUCH better as an opener than as an encore.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-26 18:05 by MadMax.

Date: October 26, 2020 18:05

MadMax
Zilker Park ? Beacon show?

Still waiting for Slane Castle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-26 18:06 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: October 26, 2020 18:09

DandelionPowderman
If the press release is to be believed, Upgraded versions of Four Flicks and The Biggest Bang will be among the next releases.

Yes, and I think beyond those boxes the only remaining stand alone show that was mentioned in that press release was St. Louis 1997 PPV? And maybe At The Max was mentioned? But that is already available in beautiful Blu Ray, so maybe it'll be released with extras?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-26 18:23 by floodonthepage.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: October 26, 2020 18:10

DandelionPowderman

Something from Four Flicks and/or BB with a vinyl option would complement my DVDs quite nicely grinning smiley

Date: October 26, 2020 18:14

PaintMonkeyManBlack
MadMax

Slane was great! The mud and ADTL and Dead Flowers! Always a winning combo! Giants Stadium 2006? That's a setlist!!!!! The YT footage is great!!!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 26, 2020 18:42

Possibly another new single.

Other than that, would be nice to see something official from the Desert Trip shows, and something that includes all the bands - not just the Stones.
The Who, Neil Young, and Roger Waters were absolute highlights, while the Stones, Dylan, and McCartney were OK, but still would be nice to have some sort of documentation of the entire event.

Date: October 26, 2020 19:15

floodonthepage
DandelionPowderman

Yes, and I think beyond those boxes the only remaining stand alone show that was mentioned in that press release was St. Louis 1997 PPV? And maybe At The Max was mentioned? But that is already available in beautiful Blu Ray, so maybe it'll be released with extras?

Was St. Louis mentioned specifically, or did it say 'Bridges To Babylon 1997'?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: October 26, 2020 19:20

floodonthepage

And maybe At The Max was mentioned? But that is already available in beautiful Blu Ray, so maybe it'll be released with extras?

Maybe in 4K for today's large Flatscreens or Projectors. Extras could be the 'Making of' ....

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: October 26, 2020 19:43

Paul Kersey
mariano

Cos "they" read IORR and they endorsed the suggestion made here that a Paris'76 DVD should come with a bonus CD of El Mocambo'77.
Hence the delay...

(Yes I'm speculating!) tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: October 26, 2020 19:49

Still need a restored and expanded St. Louis 97 (with the Double Door gig added as an extra!)

Posted by: Paul Kersey ()
Date: October 26, 2020 20:20

dcba
Paul Kersey
mariano

Cos "they" read IORR and they endorsed the suggestion made here that a Paris'76 DVD should come with a bonus CD of El Mocambo'77.
Hence the delay...

Speculate away! >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-26 20:20 by Paul Kersey.

Date: October 26, 2020 20:22

DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage
DandelionPowderman

That sounds right....I think it was just "Bridges to Babylon 1997"...but to me my hunch would be that they mean St. Louis, just because it was the PPV, like has been done now with '81, '89 and '94 PPV....though I think '81 Hampton was only a regional PPV? And albeit really part of the "From The Vault" series.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: October 26, 2020 20:26

Keith Richards Interview: Next Rolling Stones Album, Chuck Berry, BLM

It’s late September, and Keith Richards is back at work after a six-month pause. He boasts that his temperature clocked in at 97.8 degrees (“I’m chilling,” he says) when he arrived at Manhattan’s Germano Studios to resume work on the Rolling Stones’ next album. “I realized coming into the studio yesterday that I was in this room in very early March, and we were just doing what we were doing and the next day, shit hit the fan,” he says with a big laugh. “So yesterday I had that déj? vu feeling. At the moment, I’m just overjoyed to be working. There’s not a lot of work out there, you know?”

Rolling Stone magazine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-26 20:31 by 2120Joe.

Date: October 26, 2020 21:05

floodonthepage
DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage
DandelionPowderman

That sounds right....I think it was just "Bridges to Babylon 1997"...but to me my hunch would be that they mean St. Louis, just because it was the PPV, like has been done now with '81, '89 and '94 PPV....though I think '81 Hampton was only a regional PPV? And albeit really part of the "From The Vault" series.

Same here! But then they released Bremen, Buenos Aires and San Jose... Well, we can still hope smiling smiley

Date: October 26, 2020 21:20

MadMax
PaintMonkeyManBlack
MadMax

Slane was great! The mud and ADTL and Dead Flowers! Always a winning combo! Giants Stadium 2006? That's a setlist!!!!! The YT footage is great!!!
I would love Zilker Park show uncut, I think they recorded the full performance. Start Me Up exclusive footage (snippet): [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: October 26, 2020 21:51

Paul Kersey
dcba
Paul Kersey
mariano

Hence the delay...

Speculate away! >grinning smiley<

Who do we need to talk to? Let's make this happen!

Date: October 26, 2020 22:07

DiegoGlimmerStones
MadMax
PaintMonkeyManBlack
MadMax

I would love Zilker Park show uncut, I think they recorded the full performance. Start Me Up exclusive footage (snippet): [www.youtube.com]

Wow Diego! Cool haven't seen that before!!!!!smileys with beer

Date: October 26, 2020 22:09

Hairball
Possibly another new single.

2120Joe

It’s late September, and Keith Richards is back at work after a six-month pause. He boasts that his temperature clocked in at 97.8 degrees (“I’m chilling,” he says) when he arrived at Manhattan’s Germano Studios to resume work on the Rolling Stones’ next album. “I realized coming into the studio yesterday that I was in this room in very early March, and we were just doing what we were doing and the next day, shit hit the fan,” he says with a big laugh. “So yesterday I had that déj? vu feeling. At the moment, I’m just overjoyed to be working. There’s not a lot of work out there, you know?”

Rolling Stone magazine.

Thanks for sharing! Maybe new single late 2020/Early 2021

Date: October 26, 2020 22:30

[www.youtube.com]
MadMax
Wow Diego! Cool haven't seen that before!!!!!smileys with beer
Glad you enjoy the video! It's amazing smileys with beer

Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: October 26, 2020 23:17

I'm not sure but i must have missed soemthing because I see many people asking for reeditions of stuff we already have in perfect quality. Zilker Park, Beacon, Four Flicks stuff, Biggest Bang stuff, St-Louis '97, Atlantic City '89, etc.... We all have these. I don't get why people need a 20th version of the same stuff. Maybe it's just me....

The Desert Trip idea is at least original and I'd also like a new improved version of Paris '76 Aux Abattoirs or Knebworth '76.

Date: October 26, 2020 23:31

DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage
DandelionPowderman
floodonthepage
DandelionPowderman

Same here! But then they released Bremen, Buenos Aires and San Jose... Well, we can still hope smiling smiley

Except for those were '98 and '99...so yes we can still hope! cool smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 26, 2020 23:34

Hey .... anybody got the FULL interview ?????

ROCKMAN

Date: October 26, 2020 23:44

daniel t
I'm not sure but i must have missed soemthing because I see many people asking for reeditions of stuff we already have in perfect quality. Zilker Park, Beacon, Four Flicks stuff, Biggest Bang stuff, St-Louis '97, Atlantic City '89, etc.... We all have these. I don't get why people need a 20th version of the same stuff. Maybe it's just me....

The Desert Trip idea is at least original and I'd also like a new improved version of Paris '76 Aux Abattoirs or Knebworth '76.

Well Giants 2006 or Melbourne 2006 are not previously released but are fun shows with quite interesting setlists. Paris 76 exists in mint (6th of june) but the other dates would be fun. Is the WHOLE Knebworth show existing??

Other than those I would love Paris 2017, great stable shows and the Sympathy opening (show I and III) would be exclusive for the Eagle Rock series. The whole point must be to present us with so much diversive (new songs, different order etc etc) setlists as possible n'est ce-pas?

Date: October 26, 2020 23:45

Here the full Interview Rockman:
[www.rollingstone.com]

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1879
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home