Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Jack Nicholson and Jagger
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: October 20, 2020 22:46

MisterDDDD
During the film, there was a part that still cracks my wife and I up to this day,, Not an overtly funny line played, where people would not be expected to laugh out loud (most lightly chuckled) and my wife, busted out with the loudest laugh (she does that occasionally ) and it echoed throughout the hall.

The whole front row (all the stars and director of the film) and others turned towards us as and Jack had the biggest grin on his face as they looked our direction.
A bit embarrassing, but hilarious!

angee
Jack was probably thinking, see, I always knew that line was funny.

MisterDDDD
that is exactly the way my wife sees it winking smiley

What's the line, Mr.DDDD?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 20, 2020 23:07

schillid
MisterDDDD
During the film, there was a part that still cracks my wife and I up to this day,, Not an overtly funny line played, where people would not be expected to laugh out loud (most lightly chuckled) and my wife, busted out with the loudest laugh (she does that occasionally ) and it echoed throughout the hall.

The whole front row (all the stars and director of the film) and others turned towards us as and Jack had the biggest grin on his face as they looked our direction.
A bit embarrassing, but hilarious!

angee
Jack was probably thinking, see, I always knew that line was funny.

MisterDDDD
that is exactly the way my wife sees it winking smiley

What's the line, Mr.DDDD?

Schmidt (Jack) signs up to support an orphan from one of those places that sends you the kids "bio" etc.
Kid allegedly lives in starvation level poverty in South Africa.

He sends checks with letters regularly and narrates them as he's writing.
(paraphrasing)
"Well... you're probably anxious to run down to the bank to cash this check, Ndugu" he says as he ends one of the letters..

That's it.. thats the line cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-20 23:19 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: October 21, 2020 00:02

"Well... you're probably anxious to run down to the bank to cash this check, Ndugu"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: October 21, 2020 06:37

I have a great Jack-Stones story. I was lucky enough to have All Access passes for the MGM Vegas Babylon show. I was back there before the show (didn't see Jack) but saw him later in the 8-9th row. During the middle to end of the last song (JJF) my buddy and I ran back to the dressing room and it was all dark and abandoned....we found a couple unopened warm heinekens and popped them open and caught our breathe on what a fantastic show it was....then suddenly Jack comes back solo. We start chatting, I bum a smoke...it was awesome...He did a Mick imitation for us while describing how great the last song was that was unreal. True jack. 5 min later a woman came back and ushered Jack away.

Posted by: Mariuana ()
Date: October 22, 2020 20:04

I love Jack very much. But when Keith and Ronnie were playing with Bob Dilan at the Live Aid and Jack did not introduce them, that was odd.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1790
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home