Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Busiest Time On 'Tell Me'
Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: October 12, 2020 14:51

Okay, it's 12:47 p.m. G.M.T. and there's presently 12 registered users online. Currently, I generally observe and post during the 9-5 p.m. working-day period and my observation is that it's pretty darn quiet. So, when is here, on average, busiest? Obviously, there's the differing time-zones to factor-in. It'd be interesting to know, or, perhaps, I'm just exceedingly bored!

Re: OT: Busiest Time On 'Tell Me'
Posted by: Whale ()
Date: October 12, 2020 15:11

I was there. Just that I wasn't logged in. smiling smiley

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: October 12, 2020 15:35

its a quiet period somehow...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: October 12, 2020 15:47

I'm wondering if our bv has some interesting statistics he'd care to share? I remember one occasion where he published all the different nation's we're posting from. It was quite interesting.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: October 12, 2020 19:21

In the privacy settings of the control panel you can request to be logged in without being identified in the member list below. So it’s difficult to know how many members are online. The guest count is always high

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: October 12, 2020 19:57

Big Al
Okay, it's 12:47 p.m. G.M.T. and there's presently 12 registered users online. Currently, I generally observe and post during the 9-5 p.m. working-day period and my observation is that it's pretty darn quiet. So, when is here, on average, busiest? Obviously, there's the differing time-zones to factor-in. It'd be interesting to know, or, perhaps, I'm just exceedingly bored!

The time of the day shows very big differences. This afternoon I noticed that only about 6 to 8 were logged on, but ... there were well over 600 guests!
Personally I much more often "just look and read" than logging on. And even after logging on I usually log off again after 5 - 15 minutes.
smileys with beer

Date: October 12, 2020 20:57

It will get real busy when the new album is released and/or when the tour is rescheduled.

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 13, 2020 00:36

Only if you logged in and active posting your name will pop up as an Online Users,if you only read IORR your name will disappear after some time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1584
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home