Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 12 of 15
Re: Keith Richards - Live at the Hollywood Palladium
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: December 10, 2020 10:45

Topi

I laughed at the customs declaration. According to that, the poster is worth 10 bucks. Maybe mattleeuk has something to say about that.
Keep that declaration and show it every time someone will ask more on ebay winking smiley

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: December 10, 2020 17:19

Just a heads up, Talk is Cheap deluxe is still up for only $47 on amazon. Just grabbed a copy.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 10, 2020 17:48

Hound Dog
Just a heads up, Talk is Cheap deluxe is still up for only $47 on amazon. Just grabbed a copy.
Have a link?
Searched and couldn't find.. maybe different Amazon than mine?

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: December 10, 2020 18:50

10 dollars is the actual worth of the poster. Customs declarations are for material worth, not collectors worth. So that is pretty accurate as far as customs declaration worth. I had that explained to me one time by a customs official.

jb

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: December 11, 2020 23:57

I now played the DVD and don't have a problem with it. No black screens, no skipping.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: December 12, 2020 02:12

good one Topi, that compensates for the wait for the poster smiling smiley
does your dvd then open on a menu of some kind? Mine started straight onto the film when bypassing the black screen.
cheers

Date: December 12, 2020 10:24

Yes, I get a menu.

Posted by: maxos ()
Date: December 14, 2020 21:35

Someone who managed to order the signed box set on the site and who received it in Europe or France?
I send emails to the site I do not have much response from them ... Thank you.

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: December 14, 2020 21:40

maxos
Someone who managed to order the signed box set on the site and who received it in Europe or France?
I send emails to the site I do not have much response from them ... Thank you.

I received mine in London.

Date: December 14, 2020 21:46

Maxos - I got mine in Finland.

Do you have a tracking number for the shipment?

Date: December 14, 2020 22:52

Topi
Maxos - I got mine in Finland.

Do you have a tracking number for the shipment?

Yes , I have an order number on the official website and a number has been created on the UPS website for international shipment but UPS have no news from the official website ....

Posted by: RMNice1958 ()
Date: December 14, 2020 22:54

UPS finally created the label for mine on 2 December. 12 days later they still don’t seem to have done any more than that! Shambolic at best. Wells Fargo had faster stagecoaches a 150 years ago.

Date: December 14, 2020 22:57

OK. Sounds like it simply hasn't shipped yet? It's the holidays and the freight terminals are really busy, so delays are to be expected.

Did you get only one shipping notification e-mail from the Keith Richards webstore, or two? I got two: the signed poster arrived in a letter (USPS) and the boxset in an UPS package.

Date: December 15, 2020 01:35

Only one package notification. KR Store confirmed that UPS had collected the package.

Date: December 15, 2020 10:00

E-mail received this morning

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry about the issues tracking your order. Due to increased capacity challenges that our shipping carriers are facing, the listed shipping timelines are our goal, but during this period please allow additional time for transit and tracking updates. We are working hard to get your orders out as quickly and safely as possible!

Additional time may be required for delivery of your shipment. Please note that in some cases, tracking will not be available until the item is delivered.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Keith Richards Support - [store.keithrichards.com]

Date: December 15, 2020 10:14

OK, maxos. Sounds like UPS is busy (which is no surprise at this time of the year). But what does the UPS tracking information say? Does it find the shipment at least?

Date: December 15, 2020 10:14

RMNice1958
UPS finally created the label for mine on 2 December. 12 days later they still don’t seem to have done any more than that! Shambolic at best. Wells Fargo had faster stagecoaches a 150 years ago.

Did you order the signed version as well?

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: December 15, 2020 11:13

I have the same problem. They have created shipping label for 2nd batch of signed box sets on Dec 2nd, but they have not been shipped out yet. Creating a label means nothing - UPS tracking usually updates smoothly and clearly shows that package has not yet been delievered to them... Not much help from WMG store either.

Date: December 15, 2020 11:29

OK, so this sounds like a more widespread problem with the "second batch" of signed box sets.

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 12:04

I ordered in the first batch, both box and poster. The box arrived within a week after shipment, UPS door to door smoothly.

My poster was shipped on Nov. 9:th. USPS took over from UPS at international departure US: Now I'm stuck between USPS who says that PostNord (national carrier in Sweden) has it, and PostNord who says it is not even in Sweden yet..... USPS are also telling me that PostNord doesn't even get the tracking nr and I simply will have to wait for delivery without any further notifications.

Topi, did you get any updates or notifications from your national carrier (e.g. Postnord) before it landed at your local outlet?

Thanx...

Date: December 15, 2020 12:13

Memorymotel62

Topi, did you get any updates or notifications from your national carrier (e.g. Postnord) before it landed at your local outlet?

Thanx...

The national carrier will usually label a shipment with their own tracking number. I did not get any updates to the tracking after the envelope had arrived in Finland. All I got was a pickup notice delivered to my home. But no online tracking.

So it could indeed be that neither UPS or USPS will not track it all the way through, you just have to keep waiting. At best, they might be able to show you when the envelope has arrived to Sweden, but that's it.

By the way, where does your USPS tracking end at the moment, MemoryMotel62? You should be able to see the USPS tracking number as the "alternative tracking number" when you go to the UPS tracking page. It's shown under "shipment details" on the right-hand side of the page.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-15 12:20 by Topi.

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 12:22

Thanx Topi, I use the alternative nr found on UPS that directs me to USPS. And it says the same as it's been saying for weeks - "Your item departed a transfer airport in Arlanda, Sweden on Dec 3......"

Read about your Tokyo departures, mine wasn't there though.... Only LA to Sthlm in tracking history.

Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 16:41

Has anybody heard back from the Keith website about the DVD not working or getting a new one. I did get an email back from them but it was just a standard email response that we received your email complaint. thank you for any help.

Date: December 15, 2020 16:49

jason8903
Has anybody heard back from the Keith website about the DVD not working or getting a new one. I did get an email back from them but it was just a standard email response that we received your email complaint. thank you for any help.

Not from Keith's website, but a reply re the DVD (earlier in this thread):

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: December 2, 2020 12:47

Response from JPC.de about the problems with the DVD.

Dear Sir,

thanks for your mail.

We received your complaint and sent it to our supplier. But we are still waiting for new information.

We will contact you as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further questions.

Best regards,

Beraterin Kundenservice

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: December 15, 2020 17:48

I received both the signed poster and box set.
I received tracking info for the poster before it shipped, which was confusing. It finally shipped a couple weeks after receiving the tracking info.

Posted by: Yazid Manou ()
Date: December 15, 2020 21:34

jason8903

I'm working for BMG, promoting the boxset in France.

BMG UK is informed about the defective DVD. Sony Digital Audio Disc Corporation (Sony DADC) should produce new DVD.

YM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-12-15 21:38 by Yazid Manou.

Date: December 15, 2020 23:42

Yes Topi I ordered the signed version. Still no progress

Posted by: jason8903 ()
Date: December 16, 2020 18:12

Yazid Manou
jason8903

I'm working for BMG, promoting the boxset in France.

BMG UK is informed about the defective DVD. Sony Digital Audio Disc Corporation (Sony DADC) should produce new DVD.

YM

Will they be sending out new DVDs automatically to all those that ordered one or do you have to request it??

Posted by: Yazid Manou ()
Date: December 17, 2020 11:31

jason8903

Will they be sending out new DVDs automatically to all those that ordered one or do you have to request it??

As the dvd's are not all defective, I think it will be better to make a request.

YM

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: December 22, 2020 19:45

Now live on youtube: Keith and Winos in France!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 12 of 15

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1914
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home