Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223
Current Page: 23 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 20, 2021 07:59

Elmo Lewis
Th Saints basically wasted the 2 long returns.

Battle of the Bays should be interesting (Brady vs. Rodgers).

Will Mahomes play?

The Saints wasted the whole game - except for the flea flicker.

Date: January 21, 2021 04:57

Word (unofficial) is that Brees is going to come back for the 2021 season.

Aside from the ribs and lung he has a torn fascia in a foot and a torn rotator cuff.

Which pretty much explains why he couldn't throw the ball very far and why his throwing got worse and was as bad as it was vs Tampa.

Date: January 25, 2021 06:56

Wow.

3 weeks ago, Tampa was 'Nahhhh.'

Now, since it's the NFC's turn to be the home team, they're the actual home team of Super Bowl Louis Vuitton!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 7, 2021 10:43

The big day is here finally, Super Bowl. It really should be an official holiday in the US, perhaps giving the Monday after as a day off so that people can get over the hangover, haha. I wisely went out & got food supplies yesterday as places like Wingstop will be jammed before the game with people picking up orders. The weather is questionable in Seattle, so it will be a good day to stay in. Nice that Russell Wilson won the NFL Man of the Year award last night. Even if I question his play sometimes he does a real lot of local charity work. Well deserved. Green Day sounded great on the show. Wish the NFL would get back to rock a bit more especially for the halftime show.
Onto the game. Given that both teams have a player I can't stand (Antonio Brown & Tyreek Hill) that factor sort of cancels each other out. I'm pulling for Tampa Bay hoping that Brady wins one for us old guys. The way I figure it, Mahomes could use a little humbling & it would be good for him in the long run. I guess as long as its a good game, it doesn't matter who wins. Rumor has it Springsteen is appearing in a commercial for Jeep. That should be interesting. Also, Metallica is playing on a post game edition of Colbert. So, go Bucs (+3 points, haha)!

Date: February 8, 2021 04:50

The Weekend needs lip syncing lessons from Paul Stanley!

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 8, 2021 05:33

Not a very exciting game. Can't believe all the penalties KC took. Congrats to Brady for his 7th ring.

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: February 8, 2021 05:45

Congratulations Tampa Bay and Tom Brady, what a legend!

Date: February 8, 2021 05:56

Incredible. Yet not a surprise. Brady is now the only QB to win a Super Bowl playing for 2 teams.

Brees renegotiated his contract down to the minimum. He's going to retire.

Looks like this spring will see a lot of upheaval among half the teams in the league.

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: February 8, 2021 07:08

GasLightStreet
Incredible. Yet not a surprise. Brady is now the only QB to win a Super Bowl playing for 2 teams.

Payton Manning Colts/ Broncos. Brady first to do in both conferences

Congratulations to Brady. For he is truly the greatest ever. And its one for the old guys . . .

Date: February 8, 2021 12:05

Well deserved win & MVP for Brady. I think I like him more since he left New England. Tampa's defense was brutal. Not so great a game but worth watching.

Date: February 8, 2021 12:45

Will Ferrell declares war on Norway in Super Bowl Commercial. Pretty funny.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 8, 2021 13:09

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: February 8, 2021 16:56

the refereeing in the late-2nd quarter made this game unwatchable.

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: February 8, 2021 18:15

I live in Sweden and stayed up all night and tried my best to enjoy it. Not much else to do these days than watch tv. The rules are still a mystery to me, but I know what a touchdown is. And I WON 5 dollars on my bet! (under 7 touchdowns) 4.30 in the morning I went to bed, very financially satiesfied...cool smiley

Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: February 8, 2021 20:03

crholmstrom

Votes have just been counted for the MVP (Most Valuable Player) award. Joe Biden won.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: February 8, 2021 20:15

Mr. Jimi
GasLightStreet

Payton Manning Colts/ Broncos. Brady first to do in both conferences

Congratulations to Brady. For he is truly the greatest ever. And its one for the old guys . . .

Oh wow. Can't believe I forgot that!!!

Date: February 8, 2021 20:39

Tampa's win over Kansas City is no surprise. Their win against WTF was nothing more than a warm up. The way they handled New Orleans said it all - they did their homework. Beating Green Bay was no surprise. They did the same thing to KC.

Clearly a change in leadership had a huge influence on how things are done in Tampa. Brady's part in that is probably the biggest of all - he knows what has to be done to win and how to accomplish that - and how hard it is. Their entire 2021 playoff run is no surprise. It won't be a surprise if they win it again in 2022.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223
Current Page: 23 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home