Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223Next
Current Page: 20 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 3, 2021 22:36

The Bills are destroying Miami with their practice squad and second stringers

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 3, 2021 22:40

I thing my playoff band wagon team will be the Bills. They have a Super Bowl streak to add to.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 3, 2021 22:41

I like Browns - but indy needs to lose

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 4, 2021 02:25

Well once again Aaron Rogers destroyed the Bears. Was the Bears offensive game plan to run the ball and throw little 5 yard throws?
Bears get into the playoffs since Arizona lost but really they'll lose next weekend.
Buffalo is looking really good.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 4, 2021 09:21

Seahawks/Rams 3.0 Saturday. Can't wait! GO HAWKS!

Date: January 4, 2021 13:45

Why aren't division champions getting first round byes? This is crazy!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 4, 2021 13:56

Chris Fountain

Until this year, only the top 2 in each conference got a first round bye. By adding another team to each conference's playoff, they had to cut to only 1 team per conference. This enabled having 2 triple headers next weekend. It's all about the benjamins....

Posted by: BN78 ()
Date: January 4, 2021 14:28

stickyfingers101
GOOOOO BROWNS!!!

Hey SF101, Sunday had to put a little smile on your face, right?! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: January 4, 2021 14:36

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

Until this year, only the top 2 in each conference got a first round bye. By adding another team to each conference's playoff, they had to cut to only 1 team per conference. This enabled having 2 triple headers next weekend. It's all about the benjamins....

Yeah a lot of these games are the third iteration -I think the Browns play Pitt again next week.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: January 4, 2021 15:00

BN78
stickyfingers101
GOOOOO BROWNS!!!

Hey SF101, Sunday had to put a little smile on your face, right?! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

WooHOO!

Go Brownies!!

So stoked!

Date: January 4, 2021 15:09

stickyfingers101
BN78
stickyfingers101
GOOOOO BROWNS!!!

WooHOO!

Go Brownies!!

So stoked!

Reinstate the Dawg Pound!!!

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: January 4, 2021 16:00

And my Packers get a well-deserved rest before jumping back into the meat grinder. Frozen Tundra a go-go!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 4, 2021 16:16

Chris Fountain

Look at what "division champion" means in the NFL - who finishes first, not necessarily who's the best. Besides, not all division winners got a bye, just the top two conference placements did.

Date: January 4, 2021 16:19

roryg
And my Packers get a well-deserved rest before jumping back into the meat grinder. Frozen Tundra a go-go!

There's something funny about that, "frozen tundra" - there isn't a tundra around that part of the world for almost a thousand miles.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 4, 2021 16:42

The Bills game this weekend may end up being a factor later in how other shows games etc are handled..

"The Buffalo Bills will host their first home playoff game Saturday in two and a half decades after earning the AFC East title this season for the first time since 1995. But this game, which will be played at 1:05 p.m. against the Indianapolis Colts, has more on the line than football. Even non-NFL fans have a stake in this one.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo plans to use the game to see if testing and contact tracing could be employed to a certain degree to reopen larger venues, like NFL stadiums, before "herd immunity" is achieved via vaccination. That's many months away.

Under the agreement with the Bills in what Cuomo touts as a first-in-the-nation pilot program, 6,772 fans will be permitted into the stadium for the game, about 10 percent of capacity. All must be tested for COVID within three days of attending and all must provide proof of negative tests before entry.

Social distancing will be mandatory, with fans from the same group sitting in assigned pods to ensure optimal separation. Tailgating is prohibited.
[www.nbcnewyork.com]

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: January 4, 2021 17:29

I am so happy for Josh Allen. He certainly has come into his own. No Buffalo Bills quarterback has had a season like he has had in 2020. He not only passed Buffalo Bill QB great Jim Kelly’s total touchdowns and passing touchdowns record, but yesterday, Allen surpassed Drew Bledsoe’s single-season passing yards record of 4,359 yards after beating the Miami Dolphins.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-01-04 21:22 by Sighunt.

Date: January 4, 2021 19:31

GasLightStreet
roryg

There's something funny about that, "frozen tundra" - there isn't a tundra around that part of the world for almost a thousand miles.

Also there is not a Cardinal within 500 miles of Phoenix!!

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: January 4, 2021 22:46

More dopey broadcaster foolishness.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 4, 2021 23:04

Like what Russel did for his teammate..
A pretty calculated decision given if worse case scenario happened, the hawks playoff situation wouldn't have changed.

"Russell Wilson confirmed to reporters that the pop pass to WR David Moore on 2nd to last play of the game was called so that Moore could get reach his $100K incentive.

Wilson knew about it early in week; SEA was going to do kneel down, but Wilson changed the call in the huddle."
[twitter.com]

[www.seattlepi.com]

Date: January 5, 2021 03:11

Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
roryg

It is bizarre that the name did not change. Then again, the Lakers and Jazz didn't change their names (among many others). However...

I had to look it up and... there are cardinals in Arizona. In the Phoenix region, even.

[www.birdsandblooms.com]

Date: January 5, 2021 03:35

2021 Wild Card playoff predictions:

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers

Date: January 5, 2021 05:44

GasLightStreet

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers

That's the best name for the team formerly known as the skins.

Date: January 5, 2021 06:25

daspyknows
GasLightStreet

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers

HA HA!!!! I don't think I meant to do that... every time I see it... who doesn't see that?

Date: January 5, 2021 06:58

GasLightStreet
daspyknows
GasLightStreet

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers

HA HA!!!! I don't think I meant to do that... every time I see it... who doesn't see that?

grinning smiley I agree. I have been calling them the possums. Play dead at home and get killed on the road. Big Alex Smith fan but Snyder disgusts me so WTF works for me.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 5, 2021 07:44

GasLightStreet

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers

I think the Steelers will beat the Browns, almost beat them yesterday without Ben. Gotta figure that in 6 games there's gotta be one or maybe even two upsets!

Date: January 5, 2021 19:20

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
roryg

It is bizarre that the name did not change. Then again, the Lakers and Jazz didn't change their names (among many others). However...

I had to look it up and... there are cardinals in Arizona. In the Phoenix region, even.

[www.birdsandblooms.com]

Those are not true Arizona Cardinals; They are transplants from California to escape the high cost of living there. smiling smiley

Date: January 5, 2021 20:20

DGA35
GasLightStreet

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers

I think the Steelers will beat the Browns, almost beat them yesterday without Ben. Gotta figure that in 6 games there's gotta be one or maybe even two upsets!

Stefanski has Covid and a bunch of new positives amongst the Browns players. This one going to be interesting.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: January 5, 2021 22:21

GasLightStreet

Bills beat Colts
Seahawks beat Rams
Buccaneers beat WTF
Ravens beat Titans
Saints beat Bears
Browns beat Steelers
I am not that sure about Saints. They always can make a surprise in important home game.
PS. I do care about other teams but Saints. Unfortunately, I know how they can play.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: January 6, 2021 05:11

Cuomo should locked up and hit with a shovel and buried by bills fans.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 6, 2021 12:58

SEA................HAWKS!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223Next
Current Page: 20 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1399
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home