Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 26, 2020 17:22

Sea Az game was a great one. The Az kicker was lucky to get a second shot. DK Metcalf is a beast. Not sure how he dropped in the draft. Reminds me of Calvin Johnson. Az losing Chandler Jones was like 49ers losing Nick Bosa. Devastated their pass rush.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: October 26, 2020 19:46

WHERE'S ALL THE BROWNS FANS??

Come on!

We're 5-2!

Sure, Baker Manziel is still a tool....but, 5 TDs yesterday and we're 5-2!

not to late to jump on the bandwagon, people!

Go Browns!!!

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: October 27, 2020 01:23

Yea they are fun too watch and now that OBJ is done for the season I just may dump oops I mean jump on the bandwagon...

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 27, 2020 13:33

Seahawks getting hit by injuries to running backs again. Most of the injuries seem minor but games will be missed. They are down to 4th round draft pick DeeJay Dallas as their only healthy back. Maybe its time for Beast Mode to start getting in game shape again. Please! Besides being a good option on short yardage situations, Marshawn brings a lot of intangibles to the locker room that could be a huge positive across the whole team. Get the mentals in order!

Date: October 27, 2020 17:17

crholmstrom
Seahawks getting hit by injuries to running backs again. Most of the injuries seem minor but games will be missed. They are down to 4th round draft pick DeeJay Dallas as their only healthy back. Maybe its time for Beast Mode to start getting in game shape again. Please! Besides being a good option on short yardage situations, Marshawn brings a lot of intangibles to the locker room that could be a huge positive across the whole team. Get the mentals in order!

Should be a fair match of RB's this week since Niners will be depending on a rookie FA and a guy who missed 2 years with a knee injury. If Deebo is down as expected the 49ers are going to be in a tough spot.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: October 27, 2020 17:47

umakmehrd
Yea they are fun too watch and now that OBJ is done for the season I just may dump oops I mean jump on the bandwagon...

I wanted them to trade OBJ....when they could get something for him

they're stuck w/ him now...

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: October 28, 2020 19:03

Carlos Dunlap to the hawks.... lets hope he can regain his pro-bowl form !

GO AWKS !!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 28, 2020 19:12

L.A. Lakers 2020 champs...L.A. Dodgers 2020 champs...is there a possibility of an L.A. trifecta with the Rams as 2020 champs?
With a 5-2 record so far, and the way the dominated over the Bears the other night, I wouldn't be too surprised to see them going all the way.

Date: October 28, 2020 19:35

Hairball
L.A. Lakers 2020 champs...L.A. Dodgers 2020 champs...is there a possibility of an L.A. trifecta with the Rams as 2020 champs?
With a 5-2 record so far, and the way the dominated over the Bears the other night, I wouldn't be too surprised to see them going all the way.

You make me puke! I kid, I kid! >grinning smiley<

Date: October 28, 2020 19:37

They need to play better against the 49ers. The Bears are a sub 500 team that has gotten lucky. The NFC West is going to be a battle. At least 2 wildcards from division.

Date: October 28, 2020 19:37

umakmehrd
Carlos Dunlap to the hawks.... lets hope he can regain his pro-bowl form !

GO AWKS !!

THey gave up virtually nothing to get him. O lineman BJ Finney, a rare free agent bust who hadn't played a single offensive snap this season & a 7th round pick (should be 1 of the very last picks of the draft). Winner!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 29, 2020 09:13

TV Coverage this week-

[506sports.com]

Date: October 30, 2020 00:52

So Alone.... Go Panthers!!!!! Beat Falcons

Date: October 30, 2020 10:19

Chris Fountain
So Alone.... Go Panthers!!!!! Beat Falcons

Oops!

Date: October 30, 2020 11:23

I still like this new coach we are competitive in every game! We are simply young- Go HAWKS!!

Date: October 30, 2020 12:34

Chris Fountain
I still like this new coach we are competitive in every game! We are simply young- Go HAWKS!!

Ya. Coach seems to be doing a good job & Bridgewater is a good QB to have in place for rebuild mode. They might get a wild card playoff spot but I think they would be better served with the higher draft pick this year.

Date: October 30, 2020 12:35

Big news. The ramifications should be interesting. Hopefully some eyes will be opened.

[www.espn.com]

Date: October 30, 2020 17:36

crholmstrom
Big news. The ramifications should be interesting. Hopefully some eyes will be opened.

[www.espn.com]

No big deal, its just like the flu. (note the sarcasm)

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: October 30, 2020 17:53

daspyknows
crholmstrom

[www.espn.com]

No big deal, its just like the flu. (note the sarcasm)

No big deal.
He'll miss the BC game this weekend and he'll be playing the next weekend @Notre Dame. (note the reality)

Date: October 30, 2020 23:14

Clemson star qb (Trevor Lawrence) has Covid 19 ....

Date: October 30, 2020 23:59

We should all wear a mask, even if it is doggy style spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 31, 2020 02:49

Am I seeing this correctly? Cantlanta beat Carolina?

WTF. That's just wrong.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: October 31, 2020 02:51

Chris Fountain
not a big deal, very mild case.

Date: October 31, 2020 10:55

black n blue
Chris Fountain

maybe to him but maybe not to the people he infects.

Date: October 31, 2020 13:21

crholmstrom
black n blue
Chris Fountain

maybe to him but maybe not to the people he infects.

No offense, how would he know which way or the other? Oddly enough he proposed to his girl friend at Memorial Stadium earlier this year. wow - Teenagers make questionable decisions

Date: October 31, 2020 17:48

SF at Seattle

HAWKS-3

This is a gift!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Hawks!!!

Seattle 31 SF 20

Posted by: FancyBluesMan ()
Date: October 31, 2020 19:39

Desperation time this Sunday for NE if they hope to keep any chance for a division title...or, for that matter, a Wild Card berth... within reach. The Patriots are clearly in a tailspin and a loss vs. the Bills will emphatically put an end to any talk regarding postseason play this year as 'rebuild' then becomes the dominant theme.

Nasty weather conditions are in the forecast for Rich Stadium: rain accompanied by high winds, which could take away Buffalo's advantage through the air. Josh Allen's play has regressed over the past few weeks; does he rebound on Sunday or will the NE defense find a way to force him into making some costly errors?

And speaking of mistakes, the Patriots can ill afford to continue their sudden trend of turning the ball over. Cam Newton has got to return to the form he showed during the first two games of the season; if not, he could find himself him on the bench for a second consecutive week.

My take? The Patriots are too far out of synch and unable to right the ship. The Bills, out to prove the AFC East is theirs for the taking, basically end NE's season...and two decades of dominance...with a gritty, grind-it-out victory.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 31, 2020 22:24

Nice to see the Bills doing well. I followed them back when Doug Flutie was QB. Alot of CFL fans followed him, probably the best player to ever play here! His career was pretty much over until he joined the BC Lions. The CFL game was perfectly suited to his style of play, larger field, more room to scramble. I think the Lions were just as popular as the Canucks were in Vancouver at the time! Went on to play in Calgary and Toronto winning Grey Cups and MVP awards.
I'll be channel surfing between the Bills/Pats, Steelers/Ravens and Vikings/Pack. Then watching the Bears/Saints. A full day of football!

Date: October 31, 2020 23:55

DGA35
Nice to see the Bills doing well. I followed them back when Doug Flutie was QB. Alot of CFL fans followed him, probably the best player to ever play here! His career was pretty much over until he joined the BC Lions. The CFL game was perfectly suited to his style of play, larger field, more room to scramble. I think the Lions were just as popular as the Canucks were in Vancouver at the time! Went on to play in Calgary and Toronto winning Grey Cups and MVP awards.
I'll be channel surfing between the Bills/Pats, Steelers/Ravens and Vikings/Pack. Then watching the Bears/Saints. A full day of football!

Warren Moon was pretty good in the CFL, too.

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 1, 2020 02:03

Bills better beat the pats or else.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1873
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home