Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: October 14, 2020 18:08

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain
Panthers vs Falcons Let's turn this our way smiling smiley

There is no point in this game. Atlanta should just forfeit, they're gonna lose anyway.

Atlanta competing with the Jets for Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields. Mercifully, they fired the coach and GM. As the old song goes, too much too little too late.

Go Dawgs, beat Bama!

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: October 14, 2020 18:17

crholmstrom
nellcote'71
Here are the games on your local tv this weekend.
Looks like all of us get the Green Bay @Tampa game.

[506sports.com]

thanks for sending this out every week

Yes sir.
Before i started streaming the Giants losses i found it very helpful!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 14, 2020 19:16

nellcote'71
crholmstrom
nellcote'71
Here are the games on your local tv this weekend.
Looks like all of us get the Green Bay @Tampa game.

[506sports.com]

thanks for sending this out every week

Yes sir.
Before i started streaming the Giants losses i found it very helpful!

We need to post this link every Saturday or earlier- ( I posted link last Friday I think). At first I could remember the number.... 508? 510? etc...

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 16, 2020 03:09

Missing NFL tonight but we'll make up for it with double header on Monday. Some decent baseball on. Helps with the withdrawal symptoms, haha.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:32

I bet a game almost no one will want to watch will be

Atlanta/Minnesota.

Possibly even better will be the following week, Atlanta/Detroit.

If that's all ya got to watch might as well take a nap.

Packers/Buccaneers should be entertaining.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 17, 2020 06:41

GasLightStreet

Atlanta/Minnesota.

I'll be watching my Bears vs Carolina but I'll be channel surfing Browns/Steelers to see how Canadian rookie Chase Claypool does as well as Atlanta/Minnesota - hoping Vikings lose. Chase is a good sports story up here in Canada, and I'm sure the Steelers will be getting more northern fans!

Date: October 17, 2020 12:52

Carolina -Chicago is a huge game for both teams. Panthers have been 3-0 without Mcaffery in the line-up. What I like about the Panthers is the fact they don't make many self inflicting mistakes. Game will be televised in S. Florida.

BTW Who are the Jets' Pall Bearers?

Also, it is a good thing the Lakers went ahead and won the NBA championship Why? because basketball season starts in a month.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-17 13:28 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: FancyBluesMan ()
Date: October 18, 2020 05:44

Finally! Broncos-Patriots...unless same-day test results reveal more COVID-19 exposure. angry smiley

Melvin Gordon and Noah Fant out for Denver; Cam Newton and Stephon Gilmore back for NE, who are heavily favored. Only thing that could possibly derail the Patriots would be some rust due to their inability to get any meaningful time on the practice field over the past couple of weeks, resulting in less-than-ideal execution and sloppy play.

Denver has a pretty decent defense vs. the run but look for Belichick to exploit it just the same, with a focus on the perimeter. Defensively, he'll do what's necessary to confuse and stymie rookie QB Drew Lock.

Hopefully Newton rebounds with a better performance than he showed against the Raiders, the Patriots win big, and the Bills lose to the Chiefs, although a loss by either team theoretically benefits NE.

Other intriguing matchups in Week 6 include Browns-Steelers, Buccaneers-Packers...which should make for an entertaining weekend/Monday night of football.

Date: October 18, 2020 06:20

And for viewing access to the complete schedule of games, go to:

crackstreams.com

Date: October 18, 2020 21:55

Just had a look at NFL scores at the moment. What a weird day so far.

Falcants are destroying the Vikings.

Lions are embarrassing the Jaguars.

Broncos are making the Patriots look bad.

Date: October 18, 2020 23:13

Although the Panthers lost I'll take 3-3. Bears played great defense but like our future. Fun game to watch!!

Date: October 19, 2020 02:52

So sad about Green Bay.... >grinning smiley<

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: October 19, 2020 04:01

Good to see my GIANTS fog the mirror.

Date: October 20, 2020 14:27

Well, my greatest fear came to pass on Sunday: the Patriots looked like a team that hadn't practiced in a couple of weeks (they didn't) and played a sloppy and mistake-filled game against the Broncos as a result. Despite their unproductive play, they actually had a chance to steal this one in the final minute, thanks to some bonehead calls by Denver's offensive coordinator/coaching staff as the game wound down. Might be the worst game I've seen the Patriots play in the last ten years.

Next up: Jimmy G. makes his return to Gillette Stadium.

Other observations...

---Cowboys are a complete disaster; Happy Birthday Jerry! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

---Jets are right there with them.

---Vikings are also applying for membership in that club.

---Are the 'Monsters of the Midway' for real?

---Chiefs show they're still the team to beat in the AFC.

---Let's end the 'Rodgers Is A Better QB Than Brady' narrative right now.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: October 21, 2020 04:02

Yea he's looking really good Maple-Tron !!! EH !!
Seattle a big test this weekend after the bye Kyler Murray is the real deal Cards looking really good...

DGA35
GasLightStreet

Atlanta/Minnesota.

I'll be watching my Bears vs Carolina but I'll be channel surfing Browns/Steelers to see how Canadian rookie Chase Claypool does as well as Atlanta/Minnesota - hoping Vikings lose. Chase is a good sports story up here in Canada, and I'm sure the Steelers will be getting more northern fans!

Date: October 22, 2020 01:05

OHHH NOOOO Antonio Brown rumours to the Seahawks... not sure what to think about that.

Date: October 22, 2020 02:14

I think he is dong better these days - he might have had a chemical imbalance leading to disruptive behavior. It appears he seeked help, which is a good thing.

Date: October 22, 2020 13:28

umakmehrd
OHHH NOOOO Antonio Brown rumours to the Seahawks... not sure what to think about that.

If the Seahawks sign him, their offense becomes epic. Scoring 60 points a game would cover up a lot of defensive deficiencies. smoking smiley

Date: October 22, 2020 15:26

Dog named "BynerMac" saves Owner (Browns Fan) from Lake Eerie Steelers Fan!!

"He spit my Browns sweatshirt back into the boat. Guess he’s a Steeler fan!”

[weeklyworldnews.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-22 15:35 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 22, 2020 18:43

crholmstrom
umakmehrd

If the Seahawks sign him, their offense becomes epic. Scoring 60 points a game would cover up a lot of defensive deficiencies. smoking smiley

Seattle would be making a gargantuan mistake signing that idiot. Hopefully he never plays in the NFL again.

Date: October 22, 2020 19:41

Seattle would be making a gargantuan mistake signing that idiot. Hopefully he never plays in the NFL again.

"You know, you don't throw a whole life away just 'cause he's banged up a little."

Source: Tom Smith (Chris Cooper) Movie - Seabiscuit

Date: October 22, 2020 21:43

Chris Fountain

"You know, you don't throw a whole life away just 'cause he's banged up a little."

I don't think they are going to do it, unless it's a veteran minimum deal. I would be happy if the league would reinstate Josh Gordon. At least with his issues he never harmed anyone else. At first I was into signing Brown but the more I think about it, the more I don't like it. The offense is already 1 of the best in the league. They'd be better off signing Clay Matthews for the rest of the season.

Date: October 22, 2020 21:47

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

I don't think they are going to do it, unless it's a veteran minimum deal. I would be happy if the league would reinstate Josh Gordon. At least with his issues he never harmed anyone else. At first I was into signing Brown but the more I think about it, the more I don't like it. The offense is already 1 of the best in the league. They'd be better off signing Clay Matthews for the rest of the season.

I think they will- Greg Olsen wasn't given up on- Yes AB offended many - But he had a mental issue that's all -

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-22 21:59 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 22, 2020 22:58

SEA/ARI moved to Sunday Night Football due to COVID concerns. TB/LV now scheduled for Sunday afternoon.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 22, 2020 23:12

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

Josh Gordon is generally a good guy, team player with substance issues. He deserves the extra chances. Antonio Brown is a disruptive dude and has had issues wherever he played despite the talent. He couldn't even be a Raider and Mike Tomlin wanted him gone from the Steelers.

Seahawks better with Gordon IMHO but as a 49er fan I should be wishing Brown on the team for the risk of him disrupting chemistry.

Date: October 22, 2020 23:20

daspyknows
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

Josh Gordon is generally a good guy, team player with substance issues. He deserves the extra chances. Antonio Brown is a disruptive dude and has had issues wherever he played despite the talent. He couldn't even be a Raider and Mike Tomlin wanted him gone from the Steelers.

Seahawks better with Gordon IMHO but as a 49er fan I should be wishing Brown on the team for the risk of him disrupting chemistry.

Hawks should've learned lesson with Percy Harvin. The week 17 game against Niners most likely won't be flexed to SNF this year, so nice we get ARI this week.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 22, 2020 23:27

Just moved the Hawks game to Sunday night.
Nice thumbs up

Seahawks-Cardinals kickoff moved to Sunday night due to Raiders-Buccaneers COVID postponement fear

"The Raiders’ entire starting offensive line as well as safety Johnathan Abram have not been at practice the last two days after tackle Trent Brown tested positive for COVID-19 with the other players deemed as potentially being at high risk. All were reportedly placed on the league’s COVID-19 reserve list Thursday.
"Worries about a COVID-19 outbreak with the Las Vegas Raiders resulted in the NFL deciding Thursday to move the Seahawks’ game Sunday at Arizona to the Sunday night prime-time slot on NBC.

Moving the Raiders game to Sunday afternoon gives the league added flexibility if that game needs to be moved to Monday or Tuesday."
[www.seattletimes.com]

Date: October 23, 2020 00:02

Yea Percy Harvin was a tough one I really liked that signing but.... On a positive note he did help them hoist the lombardi with that 2nd half kick off return to seal the deal !! And if AB does sign I think the Seahawk group would be a good fit Pete has a way with wayward players... for the most part anyway (until they finger him leaving the field on a golf cart)

Date: October 23, 2020 13:41

TV Coverage for NFL this weekend-

[506sports.com]

I'm glad we get the Carolina - New Orleans game but I think this may be a mismatch favoring the Saints.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 23, 2020 20:50

Can't believe the Giants lost to Eagles last night after being up late in the fourth quarter. Will the Eagles win the NFC East with a losing record? Must suck for a wildcard team in another division having to play a playoff road game at the winner of the NFC East stadium when they have a better record. Although this year I don't think home field advantage means as much when there's little to no fans in the stands.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1782
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home