Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 11, 2020 15:46

If the Jets have first pick next year in the Draft, they should select Entienne. He is the tailback for Clemson. He is the real deal. I would compare him to Sanderson even Sayers.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: October 11, 2020 16:35

Date: October 11, 2020 17:08

Panthers vs Falcons Let's turn this our way smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-11 17:31 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 11, 2020 17:22

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-11 18:43 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: October 11, 2020 17:54

Chris Fountain
If the Jets have first pick next year in the Draft, they should select Entienne. He is the tailback for Clemson. He is the real deal. I would compare him to Sanderson even Sayers.

If I was the GM there is no chance I would do that. Look how picking a RB at the top of the draft has helped the Giants and Jacksonville recently. That's how GMs get fired. Either try again with a QB the new head coach wants if not sold on Darnold and trade Darnold or either trade for a boatload of picks, draft a top tier pass rusher or top tier receiver.

Date: October 11, 2020 18:00

daspyknows
Chris Fountain

If I was the GM there is no chance I would do that. Look how picking a RB at the top of the draft has helped the Giants and Jacksonville recently. That's how GMs get fired. Either try again with a QB the new head coach wants if not sold on Darnold and trade Darnold or either trade for a boatload of picks, draft a top tier pass rusher or top tier receiver.

Something deep inside says the the Jets should move Gase to other position in Organization. I'm not sure of Trevor Lawrence on the next level - At Clemson this beloved QB is surrounded by 5 Star talent. He may not have that luxury in the NFL. Again Entiene (sic) is a game changer - I'm certain he will be a pro HOF.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 11, 2020 19:20

Chris Fountain

There is no point in this game. Atlanta should just forfeit, they're gonna lose anyway.

Date: October 11, 2020 19:23

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

There is no point in this game. Atlanta should just forfeit, they're gonna lose anyway.

Made it through the power outage? Any damage to report? that's Good! Panthers are well coached ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-11 19:29 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 11, 2020 22:53

Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

Made it through the power outage? Any damage to report? that's Good! Panthers are well coached ...

No damage or power outage from Delta. It did get windy and push over a couple banana trees and the storm tide came up about 4 feet from the last rain band but otherwise nothing.

Date: October 11, 2020 23:00

Carolina Panthers now sit atop the NFC South

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-12 13:35 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 11, 2020 23:54

The Raiders are for real. Ask KC. Giants beating cowpies. If that continues, Stephen A Smith will be hilarious tomorrow. GO HAWKS!

Date: October 12, 2020 02:50

Prayers & good vibes for Dak Prescott. 1 of those gruesome injuries that I don't want to see again. I totally dislike the Cowboys but you hate to see any player get injured like that. Dak seems like a class act.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: October 12, 2020 03:00

Jeez that was a brutal ankle injury...sad...and the way he tried to slam his foot on the ground to put it back in place...eye popping smiley

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 12, 2020 03:16

Very terrible injury to Dak. Most likely a season ending injury, lucky Dallas has a competent backup quarterback.
Not a fan of either Cowboys or Giants but I think NY got a bit screwed by the two penalties which resulted in two TD's being called back. Questionable calls at best.
Also, what happened to the Tony Romo of the last couple years. He used to call plays before they even actually happened. Now he seems to be stuttering more as he and Nance call the game.

Glad to see Cleveland doing well after many lousy seasons.
Hope the Seahawks beat Minnesota tonight.

Date: October 12, 2020 03:37

Awesome to see local Abbotsford BC kid Chase Claypool get 4 tds in the Steelers victory today, first time a rookie has done that since 1979!
Also nice to see NFL games playing VH going into commercial breaks.

Date: October 12, 2020 06:32

5-0
First time in franchise history.
Not pretty, but a Win is a Win!!

Go Seahawks!!

Date: October 12, 2020 06:50

Wow, Vikings snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! Awesome final drive by the Seahawks including 2 fourth downs! Pretty good game by Kirk Cousins but once again loses a key game.

Posted by: FancyBluesMan ()
Date: October 12, 2020 07:07

I immediately questioned Minnesota's decision to try to pick up the first down when they could have kicked the FG to give them an 8-point lead with two minutes to play. Even had they has missed, Seattle would have taken over at exactly the same spot on the field. Was Zimmer that concerned about screwing up because of a wet football? Bad call on his part which ultimately cost them the game. Should have taken the three points.

Still, it was a great game...particularly, the second half...and you've got to tip your hat, yet again, to Russell Wilson. Cool, calm, and collected (hmmm...great title for a song, don't you think?)...he was masterful in the manner in which he led the Seahawks on the winning drive. Not bad for an undersized QB.

Date: October 12, 2020 12:58

I'm going to have to get a defibrillator for the house. I thought the Seahawks were done. That final 95 yard drive was awesome. Now we have the bye week which should help the team get healed. Sounds like at least Jamal Adams & maybe a few others will be back on defense. Next man up seems to be working pretty well though. GO HAWKS!

Date: October 12, 2020 13:14

That picture they showed of Dak Prescott smiling in the hospital...with a compound fracture I think he was talking to Sister Morphine at that point.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: October 13, 2020 01:38

SEA.....HAWKS! Let's go to another Super Bowl!!!

In Wilson We Trust.

Date: October 13, 2020 02:15

As much as I'd love to see the Saints win the 2021 Super Bowl and see Drew Brees go out on a high note (if he were to retire) I don't think that's going to happen. As a Saints fan I know the window for another Super Bowl is damn near shut because they haven't been able to finish a damn game worth a damn at all the last few years when it matters the most compared to how they did in the 2009 season and the 2010 playoffs.

My bet is Green Bay will win the 2021 Super Bowl. They are damn good.

Date: October 13, 2020 02:57

GasLightStreet
As much as I'd love to see the Saints win the 2021 Super Bowl and see Drew Brees go out on a high note (if he were to retire) I don't think that's going to happen. As a Saints fan I know the window for another Super Bowl is damn near shut because they haven't been able to finish a damn game worth a damn at all the last few years when it matters the most compared to how they did in the 2009 season and the 2010 playoffs.

My bet is Green Bay will win the 2021 Super Bowl. They are damn good.

I'm sure NFC final will be GB against Seattle, barring any major injuries to either team. Either team loses a QB like the Cowboys just did and their seasons are pretty much over, too.

Date: October 13, 2020 07:11

Saints squeaked out a win.

I gave up alcohol back in mind-August, with exception to one Saints game, and I think I get more worked up being sober.

Taysom Hill needs to be strictly a decoy. He got his big money and now he sucks.

It took the Saints way too long to get going but that's how they've been for a few seasons so it wasn't a big freak out. That kid for the Chargers can really throw the ball though. He's gonna be a monster in another year or two.

Unless the Saints figure something out (and get the idiot Michael Thomas back) to go downfield instead of across the field they'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

Date: October 14, 2020 01:39

here we go with Tuesday night football. think this will be a good game. it's certainly a panacea for those of us who aren't well with a big storm coming. as long as the electricity & cable tv make it through the high winds, its all good. GO HAWKS!

Date: October 14, 2020 05:41

crholmstrom
here we go with Tuesday night football. think this will be a good game. it's certainly a panacea for those of us who aren't well with a big storm coming. as long as the electricity & cable tv make it through the high winds, its all good. GO HAWKS!

Lots of wind/rain up in BC too! Bit of an anticlimactic game. Bills and all of their off sides and false starts!

Date: October 14, 2020 13:59

DGA35
crholmstrom

Lots of wind/rain up in BC too! Bit of an anticlimactic game. Bills and all of their off sides and false starts!

Josh Allen still has a lot of brain farts too in regards to some of his passes.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: October 14, 2020 14:34

crholmstrom
DGA35
crholmstrom

Josh Allen still has a lot of brain farts too in regards to some of his passes.

Josh Allen and company better get their shit together. The Bills can't play the upcoming game against KC the way they did the Titans last night. Although to be fair to the Bills (aside from the penalties and the turnovers), the absence of two of their top defensive starters, linebacker Milano and corner White significantly hurt them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-10-14 15:00 by Sighunt.

Posted by: nellcote'71 ()
Date: October 14, 2020 17:35

Here are the games on your local tv this weekend.
Looks like all of us get the Green Bay @Tampa game.

[506sports.com]

Date: October 14, 2020 17:57

nellcote'71
Here are the games on your local tv this weekend.
Looks like all of us get the Green Bay @Tampa game.

[506sports.com]

thanks for sending this out every week

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...345678910111213...LastNext
Current Page: 8 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home