Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 13, 2020 14:50

Well Cowboys play at Rams in a new stadium. Cowboys will continue to lose just as they have in their own "new stadium."

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 13, 2020 16:00

Seahawks pre-game ritual. GO HAWKS!!!!!

video: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 13, 2020 16:17

crholmstrom

Nobody cares

Date: September 13, 2020 16:21

Cooltoplady
crholmstrom

Nobody cares

No offense but I would have to disagree. I care. So does "Nobody" change? smiling smiley

Date: September 13, 2020 16:38

Chris Fountain
Cooltoplady
crholmstrom

Nobody cares

No offense but I would have to disagree. I care. So does "Nobody" change? smiling smiley

OK that's twp people. Yes It should say a minute portion of a microcosm cares.

Date: September 13, 2020 16:42

Cooltoplady
Chris Fountain
Cooltoplady
crholmstrom

Nobody cares

I would advise not to underestimate the SeaHawk Nation populous smiling smiley

Date: September 13, 2020 17:47

Chris Fountain
Cooltoplady
Chris Fountain
Cooltoplady
crholmstrom

Nobody cares

I would advise not to underestimate the SeaHawk Nation populous smiling smiley

You guys lost to the NO fans? Not good...

[www.wkbw.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-13 17:52 by Cooltoplady.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 13, 2020 17:57

Chris Fountain
Cooltoplady
crholmstrom

Nobody cares

Malcolm Butler doesn't care.......

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: September 13, 2020 23:01

The Browns sucking makes 2020 seems normal...

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 13, 2020 23:23

The Eagles did not look good. Packers looked much better than expected versus Vikings.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: September 13, 2020 23:24

Da Bears! After being down 23-6 going into the 4th Qtr and Trubisky getting ripped online, they get 3 td's and beat the Lions 27-23! Great comeback or major choke by the Lions or bit of both?
Packers vs Vikings, Rodgers looked awesome but Vikings kept it interesting.
Can't believe Eagles lost 27-17 after being up 17-0 to Washington.

Posted by: FancyBluesMan ()
Date: September 13, 2020 23:30

The key to NE's success this season was on full display today: methodical, ball-control offense coupled with a stout defensive secondary. Newton wasn't required to do anything outside of his comfort zone and his running game definitely showed that this isn't Tom Brady's offense any more.

Game really shouldn't have been as close as it got but the enigmatic N'Keal Harry kept the Patriots from effectively ending it in the third quarter. He's going to be under a microscope this season and that fumble at the goal line is not going to raise his stock level.

Date: September 13, 2020 23:31

Also, Tampa Bay playing in New Orleans while the Tampa Bay Lightning are playing the New York Islanders in the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs at the same time today!! Only in 2020.

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: September 14, 2020 00:33

Hawks looked good and Wilson had a nice game a lot of offense. I thought Greg Olsen retired and went to tv booth great addition to the offensive

Packers looked good and ravens continue to roll. Buffalo won and Allen running around all over the field is such a weapon

Date: September 14, 2020 02:52

Deandre Hopkins is a baaaaaad man!

Posted by: FancyBluesMan ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:25

Well, at least for the next week or so, Boston sports writers and radio hosts will be able to bask in the afterglow of a Patriots' victory and Tampa Bay loss. Brady faced a lot of criticism over his decision to leave NE so I expect more 'piling on' as these two games are disected and analyzed by the armchair QBs.

Looking forward to hearing Felger and Mazz's hot takes tomorrow on 98.5 The Sports Hub. Way too early for anyone to gloat or think Belichick got the best of the deal...let's see where both teams are at after Week 10 or 12...but today's win over Miami was an important one for NE, from a number of different angles.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: September 14, 2020 03:31

Saints.. I was unable to snag the Neville/Stones NOLA '81 shirt Wyman was selling today (people got way too much money) but I'll take the Saints opener smiling smiley

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 14, 2020 05:22

That new LA stadium looks incredible from the outside.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 14, 2020 07:07

Saints were dull in the first quarter.

But then they woke up.

Although I only saw some highlights (and haven't watched anything yet on YouTube) it looked a little obvious that not having pre-season games had an impact on flow, routes, even stupid penalties.

Bucs quickly looked like the Bucs. It won't surprise me if they get it together by game 3 or 4 and start doing pretty good.

Gronk makes Jimmy Graham look fast.

Date: September 14, 2020 13:37

GasLightStreet

But then they woke up.

Although I only saw some highlights (and haven't watched anything yet on YouTube) it looked a little obvious that not having pre-season games had an impact on flow, routes, even stupid penalties.

Bucs quickly looked like the Bucs. It won't surprise me if they get it together by game 3 or 4 and start doing pretty good.

Cook is All-Pro an overlooked beast!!

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: September 14, 2020 15:21

If the Jets strategy is to make other teams think they suck so that they are complacent towards them, then so far it's working.

Date: September 14, 2020 15:35

LeonidP
If the Jets strategy is to make other teams think they suck so that they are complacent towards them, then so far it's working.

hot smiley Well I didn't see the game but the highlights indicate a competitive game. I'm not sure how good or bad these teams are.

Date: September 14, 2020 16:04

The Seahawks weren't perfect yesterday but they looked pretty damn good. The Jamal Adams trade is looking like a great move at this point. That guy was everywhere on defense. Looking like it's going to be a fun season here in South Alaska (credit to Charles Barkley, haha). GO HAWKS!

Date: September 14, 2020 16:41

crholmstrom
The Seahawks weren't perfect yesterday but they looked pretty damn good. The Jamal Adams trade is looking like a great move at this point. That guy was everywhere on defense. Looking like it's going to be a fun season here in South Alaska (credit to Charles Barkley, haha). GO HAWKS!

where in Southeast? From Ketchikan originally (tho live far from there now), maybe we know each other??

Date: September 14, 2020 16:42

GasLightStreet

But then they woke up.

I heard they didn't look great.. I didn't see the game but glad for the win.. Love your Jimmy Graham observation lol

Date: September 14, 2020 18:52

snoopy2
crholmstrom

where in Southeast? From Ketchikan originally (tho live far from there now), maybe we know each other??

It's a joke. I live in Seattle. Back in the day when the Sonics were trying to get Barkley to play here he said he didn't want to move to South Alaska. That fine SEC education in action, haha.

Date: September 14, 2020 20:37

crholmstrom
snoopy2
crholmstrom

It's a joke. I live in Seattle. Back in the day when the Sonics were trying to get Barkley to play here he said he didn't want to move to South Alaska. That fine SEC education in action, haha.

If Seattle is South Alaska, imagine what Barkley would have thought about playing for the Vancouver Grizzlies!! Next Sunday's night game should be a good one. I hope the Seahawks kick the Patriots asses. Never was a big fan of Belichicks.
There will be a lot of local interest in tonights Steelers game as Abbotsford BC product rookie wide receiver Chase Claypool makes his debut. Played highschool football in BC and then college ball at Notre Dame. Good luck Chase!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: September 14, 2020 20:44

Look forward to 'Boys-Rams.

Date: September 14, 2020 20:57

VoodooLounge13
Look forward to 'Boys-Rams.

It was last night. The Rams won in their hideous new uniforms.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: September 14, 2020 21:16

Chris Fountain
LeonidP

hot smiley Well I didn't see the game but the highlights indicate a competitive game. I'm not sure how good or bad these teams are.

No, the score was somewhat close but that is misleading. Bills dominated the entire game, up 14-0 right from their 1st 2 possessions, it should have been worse , they lost 2 fumbles in the 1st half too, one inside the 20 ... and missed 2 field goals, one of them a chip shot. Bills were never threatened in the least.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1269
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home