Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 23
Re: OT: NFL 2020
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 10, 2020 18:09

It's astounding, really, how every new season starts and there's so much hype about the Cowboys.

They've SUCKED for decades.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 10, 2020 18:17

GasLightStreet
It's astounding, really, how every new season starts and there's so much hype about the Cowboys.

thumbs up

Date: September 10, 2020 18:21

Was reading (kind of) about Odell Beckham this morning - this will be his SEVENTH SEASON!!???

Really? That's so weird. It doesn't seem like he's been around that long, it still seems like it's only been a couple years since he left LSU.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 10, 2020 18:52

College Football Alert: UAB (Won first game last week) at at the U otherwise known as U of Miami.

Miami now as a gunslinger as QB, a transfer from Houston Air ball U.

Interesting to see Hard rock stadium nearly empty just as Arrowhead tonite at KC vs Houston game.

Regardless of societal along with health obstacles, I'm happy at this time - New stones and ESB music plus Football College and Pro now in play is great - Hell I hope Boston beats Toronto and beats the Lakers and their horrific uniforms - Go back to yellow and blue just like Worthy, Rambis, Jabbar, Johnson, and Green used to wear,,,,, Not to forget the cool Seattle unies Dennis Johnson Go Hawks!! I mean Sonics!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-10 19:29 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: September 11, 2020 01:31

SEA..................HAWKS!!!

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: September 11, 2020 18:04

wow the chiefs 1st round draft pick clyde edwards helaire - sure adds more fire power to chiefs offense.

Date: September 11, 2020 18:22

Skip Bayless should be fired. What an insensitive prick.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: September 11, 2020 18:51

GasLightStreet

Skippy the Dipspit should have been fired years ago. This idiot likes to yell fire in movie theaters.

Date: September 11, 2020 19:09

daspyknows
GasLightStreet

Skippy the Dipspit should have been fired years ago. This idiot likes to yell fire in movie theaters.

Stephen A Smith is way better off without him. The organization Skippy is with now seems like a good home for him. Appropriate home for him probably better description.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 11, 2020 19:28

GasLightStreet

And why are they called Americas team? I never met anyone anywhere that likes them.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: September 11, 2020 19:42

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
It certainly has been weird not having pre-season games. Even though they're just a gauge for some who might make the team, it's something.

9 days into fall without football? Very weird.

Also weird is NBA playoffs ongoing in September!

And... the Stanley Cup playoffs!

NBA is kinda hard to watch, like watching someone play a video game with all the cartoonish characters presented as 'fans' on the video screens. Just looks weird too with the players sitting so far off the court. I guess it's better than nothing. For some reason hockey seemed a bit easier on the eyes. Baseball is still kinda baseball...boring yawning smiley

I'll give the NFL a chance this weekend but I'm guessing there'll be a lot of sloppy play with no preseason and I'll tire of that too until playoffs.

Date: September 11, 2020 23:41

Inside look at the Panthers-

[www.wralsportsfan.com]

Date: September 12, 2020 03:51

daspyknows
GasLightStreet

I've never watched him. I've never watched those shows. I know nothing about them. I just see his stupid shit on Twitter etc.

Date: September 12, 2020 03:56

More Hot Rocks
GasLightStreet

And why are they called Americas team? I never met anyone anywhere that likes them.

I've not ever looked that up. For some lame reason they're called that. It's not true by any means of the imagination, just pathetic hype.

Date: September 12, 2020 03:57

More Hot Rocks
GasLightStreet

I don't know. They're not. It's stupid hype by morons like Shit Faceless.

Date: September 12, 2020 15:14

The entire NFC East is nauseating.

Posted by: longlongwinter ()
Date: September 12, 2020 16:38

Horrible ratings opening night due to their preaching of social issues and spoiled players crying about a country that gave the the opportunity to be there in the first place. So sad, I'm not watching any longer, its no longer football

Date: September 12, 2020 17:16

longlongwinter
Horrible ratings opening night due to their preaching of social issues and spoiled players crying about a country that gave the the opportunity to be there in the first place. So sad, I'm not watching any longer, its no longer football

Yup I'm sick of the integration of Sports and Politics- The worst offenders are the NBA's LA Lakers - They have protest messages on the back of their Jerseys.

They need tp stop this crap.

Date: September 12, 2020 18:38

Chris Fountain
longlongwinter

Yup I'm sick of the integration of Sports and Politics- The worst offenders are the NBA's LA Lakers - They have protest messages on the back of their Jerseys.

First Amendment. Sports and politics are like music and politics. If you don't like it you have the right to turn it off and tune out. I don't care for NASCAR because of the people and the politics so I don't watch.

I found it disgusting how the KC crowd booed the unity thing. I fully support the players speaking out because they have the right to do it.

Posted by: dubclub ()
Date: September 12, 2020 18:50

daspyknows
Chris Fountain
longlongwinter

First Amendment. Sports and politics are like music and politics. If you don't like it you have the right to turn it off and tune out. I don't care for NASCAR because of the people and the politics so I don't watch.

I found it disgusting how the KC crowd booed the unity thing. I fully support the players speaking out because they have the right to do it.

thumbs up

Date: September 12, 2020 19:20

dubclub
daspyknows
Chris Fountain
longlongwinter

thumbs up

+1

Date: September 12, 2020 20:50

Politics is not like sports or music. If you want politics then watch CNN or Fox News. It has no place here or in Sports. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-12 20:54 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: dubclub ()
Date: September 12, 2020 21:28

Chris Fountain
Politics is not like sports or music. If you want politics then watch CNN or Fox News. It has no place here or in Sports. thumbs up

Amen

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 12, 2020 21:47

crholmstrom
dubclub
daspyknows
Chris Fountain
longlongwinter

thumbs up

+1

+2

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: September 12, 2020 21:53

Zero interest in the league from a Bills fan of fifty years.

Date: September 12, 2020 23:50

black n blue

Zero interest in the league from a Bills fan of fifty years.

They are protesting people like you. And I would bet money you'll have the game on at 1:00.

Date: September 13, 2020 00:45

Chris Fountain

Opinions are like @#$%&, everybody has one but some are just full of crap. If you don't like athletes or musicians expressing their views then tune out and turn off.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 13, 2020 01:10

Chris Fountain
longlongwinter

All of the teams have various protest messages on the back of their jerseys

[www.washingtonpost.com]

EDIT: The above article is from when the season resumed back in July. Since then, things have heated up even more with the shooting in Kenosha which resulted in a temporary boycott by the players.
Now that it's restarted again, the playoffs have been exciting to watch, and looks like the Lakers could make it back to the finals again, and possibly win another championship. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-13 01:19 by Hairball.

Date: September 13, 2020 01:18

daspyknows
Chris Fountain

Opinions are like @#$%&, everybody has one but some are just full of crap. If you don't like athletes or musicians expressing their views then tune out and turn off.

Thanks - Politics do not belong in this thread - We should be discussing the games , matchups - Player performances and so forth. If you disagree that is fine but I'm on the other side of the fence. This thread is important and our country reintroducing sports is a great thing under tight pandemic circumstances.

We should be proud and pull together and enjoy the sports given Today I saw the UNC -Syracuse , Duke ND and now FSU (Watchout!!!) vs Ga Tech. These were and are great games!!!

We need to get back to enjoying life and stop bickering over the most meaningless things. The media says there are problems - Let them deal with it .. Everybody gets along in my community and loves America. We all should cherish every given moment and share just the same.

Date: September 13, 2020 01:36

Dallas sucks

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1988
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home