Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: rollingstones.com complaint
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: September 10, 2020 06:00

The Kinks certainly should.

jb

Re: rollingstones.com complaint
Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: September 10, 2020 10:09

dcba
detroitken
rollingstones .com SUCKS

I pre ordered several of the new GHS items on the 1st day of pre order...I just received an email telling me that due to 1 item(2lp alt cover,a rs.com exclusive)my order wont ship for 6 weeks...what a bunch of BS...glad I ordered most of the new stuff elsewhere...F rs.com....I wish the stones would get their heads OUT of their asses & start treating customers a little better...( yeah right,like thats gonna happen)

It's refreshing to see that men in their 50's/60's can still behave like 8yo kids on Chrismas Day. "Bwah I didn't get my present on time!!"

This band definitely keeps us young! smoking smiley

The way I look at it is that if I pay for something and you've got my money, I want it ON TIME! Or else, you can send a gift of sorts like Jethro Tull did when they did not print enough copies of a box set, so they included some exclusive Tull related items to make up for the delay. How about that? (I know the Stones can't afford to lose money on gifts and free stuff. Every penny is precious.)

It is outrageous to assume that all people are okay with a notice saying "sorry for the delay, wait another 6 weeks."

So once more, no, it is not okay to take people's money and not deliver as promised. You get fined if you do not finish a project (construction) on time, don't ya? Huge fines. And let's not forget how overpriced these items are. So if a collector decides to spend his savings on these items, it is unfair to criticize him/her for not being happy with the delay.

I personally cannot afford to buy these "pretty" items, although I would love to include some of them in my collection. I usually wait 3-4 years for a cheaper used copy or never buy them at all. I don't come from a well-off family and although I was a fairly good student I never had the talent to build a career.

Your post is insulting even if it wasn't directed at me.

I don't fully understand why you need to get personal and call a person "eight years old" just because he has principles.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-09-10 10:13 by frenki09.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home