Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 41
Re: New Stones shop in Carnaby Street
Posted by: johan ()
Date: February 5, 2021 11:15

UrbanSteel
I may not complain, i've got all the three releases from Carnaby Street No 9 since yesterday now complete at my house in the netherlands.
Goats Head Soup Limited
Sticky Fingers Limited
Honk.

Nice! When did you receive the SF?

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: February 5, 2021 11:43

johan
UrbanSteel
I may not complain, i've got all the three releases from Carnaby Street No 9 since yesterday now complete at my house in the netherlands.
Goats Head Soup Limited
Sticky Fingers Limited
Honk.

Nice! When did you receive the SF?

December 14, 2020 and yesterday February 4th, 2021 Honk.
Not the cheapest shipping method used but by courier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-02-05 11:44 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: February 9, 2021 16:58

My Tattoo You t-shirt, which was sent to me on 26 Dec 2020, arrived today in the post, in Purmerend, Holland.
2 days ago, I sent them a mail that I still hadn't received anything. They told me they would ship another one, within 2 days, which I consideras being very friendly. They don't have to trust me, and I chose the cheapest posting method.

I mailed them today, not to send the second one, as the first one just arrived.

They told me they would try to stop the 2nd one, but maybe they were too late.

Fantastic service, in my opinion, but I do not order much from internet, so maybe that is normal policy, which i think is hard to believe.

The size XXL is bigger as I thought it would be, but it's OK.
Shirts are made in Honduras, quality felt good, the print is beautiful !

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 11, 2021 19:47

Good of you ! They are indeed pretty helpful when contacted but the fact that they don't seem to be doing anything whatsoever to get a hold of the allotment of Red SFs they sold on their site is pretty poor form...Surely they would have gotten an answer either way by now if they had pursued this seriously !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Sat65 ()
Date: February 18, 2021 18:14

Latest response after chasing the outstanding Sticky Fingers, Carnaby Street Exclusive Red Vinyl LP:

"We were short supplied and we are chasing our supplier as to when or even if more stock is due however, we have not been provided an update as yet despite chasing on numerous occasions".

Chances of ever receiving it?

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: February 18, 2021 18:50

I love the black rain coat but out of my price range!

Posted by: ChrisL ()
Date: February 18, 2021 18:59

Sat65
Latest response after chasing the outstanding Sticky Fingers, Carnaby Street Exclusive Red Vinyl LP:

"We were short supplied and we are chasing our supplier as to when or even if more stock is due however, we have not been provided an update as yet despite chasing on numerous occasions".

Chances of ever receiving it?

It doesn't seem possible that can be chasing a supplier for something that is supposed to be limited to 1,000.

Date: February 18, 2021 19:21

I agree, I suspect this is their standard reply to similar order enquiries.

Date: February 20, 2021 10:54

So Bravado can't even get a reply from their "supplier" ! Someone's not doing their job there. Surely these Red SF LPs haven't "vanished" in thin air...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: February 21, 2021 19:21

gotdablouse
So Bravado can't even get a reply from their "supplier" ! Someone's not doing their job there. Surely these Red SF LPs haven't "vanished" in thin air...

I don't know if they took more orders than the 1,000 pressed, or if in fact the supplier only sent a partial shipment. But it does seem incredible that many weeks later some orders have not been fulfilled.
I would be interested to know if anyone else is still waiting for their Sticky Fingers, Carnaby Street Exclusive Red Vinyl LP.

Date: February 21, 2021 20:01

Sat65
gotdablouse

I don't know if they took more orders than the 1,000 pressed, or if in fact the supplier only sent a partial shipment. But it does seem incredible that many weeks later some orders have not been fulfilled.
I would be interested to know if anyone else is still waiting for their Sticky Fingers, Carnaby Street Exclusive Red Vinyl LP.

Yes, I am still waiting as well (in the Netherlands, got a shipping confirmation on 15 December).

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: February 21, 2021 20:19

Still waiting in the Netherlands and still got no shipping confirmation. Ordered on December 11.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 21, 2021 20:30

Seems they should just press some more, but then that would take away from the "exclusive 1,000" as originally advertised.

Date: February 21, 2021 21:37

spunky
Still waiting in the Netherlands and still got no shipping confirmation. Ordered on December 11.

Same as my son's order - 11th December! It seems there are a few? or a lot? still waiting.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: February 21, 2021 22:20

My order for Honk, ordered on 26th December, is on its way .... right now it's in transit in Holland.
On February 9th I received this email regarding my SF order, ordered on December 11th.

Dear Gstone601

Thank you for your email.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.

I am afraid we are still awaiting delivery of the item you have ordered.

I can confirm that we are chasing our supplier for any update as to when we can expect this to arrive although at this time we do not have an exact date.

As soon as stock arrives we will ship all orders and you will be sent an email confirmation. Should you no longer wish to wait, please let us know and we can cancel this from your order for you.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks,
Jon

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 22, 2021 02:05

spunky

I got my confirmation shipped about 3 weeks ago, and I ordered it Boxing Day. Weird. And of course still no item.

Date: February 22, 2021 11:25

Like I wrote before there are several problems :
1. Dec 11th orders shipped but not received, not Bravado's fault
2. Dec 11th orders NOT shipped
3. Dec 17th orders NOT shipped

For 2 and 3 it's incredible that Bravado just seem to be waiting for something to happen when the odds are close to zero for a limited run. They keep claiming they were "short shipped", yet are not doing anything about it apart from supposedly "repeatedly chasing their supplier"...and not getting an answer. The most likely scenario is that given the rarity and going value on eBay some units were "skimmed" at some level in the chain with no one taking responsibility and as usual fans are getting the short end of the stick.

The only slight glimmer of hope is that rcfoxy's Dec 11th order was miraculously shipped on February 4th, although until it's been received it could be an "error".

--------------

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 22, 2021 13:50

I'm just glad I have never ordered anything from them.

Date: February 22, 2021 18:34

gotdablouse

For 2 and 3 it's incredible that Bravado just seem to be waiting for something to happen when the odds are close to zero for a limited run. They keep claiming they were "short shipped", yet are not doing anything about it apart from supposedly "repeatedly chasing their supplier"...and not getting an answer. The most likely scenario is that given the rarity and going value on eBay some units were "skimmed" at some level in the chain with no one taking responsibility and as usual fans are getting the short end of the stick.

The only slight glimmer of hope is that rcfoxy's Dec 11th order was miraculously shipped on February 4th, although until it's been received it could be an "error".

It would be nice to know if anyone who placed an order on the 11 or 17th Dec received their copy.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 22, 2021 18:51

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2021-02-22 18:52 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 23, 2021 00:00

Sat65
gotdablouse

It would be nice to know if anyone who placed an order on the 11 or 17th Dec received their copy.

I ordered on the 11th and got my copy of SF two weeks ago (Holland). A friend of me did not get his copy.

Posted by: Snab ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:03

I ordered on the 11th but have not received my copy or a shipment notification.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: February 23, 2021 03:07

I ordered on December 11th and received the sticky fingers red vinyl before Christmas.To still be waiting for delivery now after ordering nearly 3 months ago is appalling customer service.

Hope you all get what you paid for.

Nate

Date: February 23, 2021 11:06

Sat65
gotdablouse

Based on feedback here it seems that most Dec 11th orders have been shipped, while none of the Dec 17th have.

Again, receiving them is another story and is out of Bravado's hands. All they can do is (generously) offer a refund. The problem is the fact that they don't seem to be too interested in getting to the bottom of where the "short shipped" copies are.

--------------

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: February 23, 2021 13:21

Did anybody buy any of the Crystal glassware.

Been tempted a couple of times, but was hoping to visit the shop, hopefully in a couple of months.

Date: February 23, 2021 16:51

gotdablouse
Sat65
gotdablouse

Based on feedback here it seems that most Dec 11th orders have been shipped, while none of the Dec 17th have.

Again, receiving them is another story and is out of Bravado's hands. All they can do is (generously) offer a refund. The problem is the fact that they don't seem to be too interested in getting to the bottom of where the "short shipped" copies are.

My son placed his order on 11 December, status shows as "Delivery 1 of 1 Processed", but it hasn't arrived.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 23, 2021 23:58

JUST ARRIVED! Keep the faith boys, triple RED Honk.

Ordered it boxing day with the 25% off coupon, and was alerted 3 weeks ago it had shipped.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: February 24, 2021 14:54

Well, miracles happen. My Friend's Sticky fingers copy arrived today in Nijmegen (Holland). Shipped on 11 December, and arrived 11 weeks later. Didn't counted on it anymore, but there it is. Hope for the rest of you who didn't received it yet, that it will happen soon.

Now I'm waiting for my Honk copy, which was shipped around end of January. Probably it will take some more weeks.

Date: February 25, 2021 15:50

Great ! The bigger concern is for the unshipped copies though, be they from Dec 11th or Dec 17th...Barring a miracle they'll never make it to their buyer it seems.

--------------

Date: February 25, 2021 18:26

Finally it arrived! Shipped on the 15th of December, arrived today in the Netherlands!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 41

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1215
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home