Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Norman Pilcher steps forward
Posted by: AmpegVT22 ()
Date: September 25, 2020 13:50

What crap. He 'paid the ultimate price' because he was convicted for repeatedly breaking the law, lying under oath, supplying dubious evidence &c.

Posted by: AmpegVT22 ()
Date: September 25, 2020 14:06

paulspendel
A fascinating aspect to me is that the London Drugs Squad was getting nowhere without proper informants. Shady persons from the inner circles of the pop stars who grassed on their employers. Personally I researched that Spanish Tony was one of them even up until the 1969 Cotchford days...

Astonishing naivety. How else do you imagine the police find anything about scenes they know nothing of - except through informers?

You believe in Sherlock Holmes figures who just employ deductive and inductive reasoning?

Even the authorities became so disenchanted with police malpractise they introduced the PACE act - the Police and Criminal Evidence bill - which the police hated. Mainly because it meant they had to find real evidence instead of just making it up, planting it, or relying on 'verbals'.

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: September 25, 2020 15:13

I did not write: it suprised me. I wrote: it fascinates me. Quite something else.

Date: September 28, 2020 13:30

Something for Georgie48 to follow: [www.facebook.com]

Date: September 30, 2020 19:02

Hello Georgie48, please like if you like: [m.facebook.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1442
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home